Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 AWD Select C&T, 2020 Bolt Premier
Occupation
Software Implementation Manager
Country flag
So here is something, the last two times I've charged since 412, I went to 90%, but then when I got in car it said 92%, I just stopped charging from my phone at 87%, then fordpass refreshed and it said 89%. Does this indicate the battery unlock from 2021 to 2022?

Bratapfl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RWD SR
Country flag
Can someone with 4.1.2 check what happens on the UI when you closed all open apps? In older PU versions a blank space remains whereas I'd prefer to have even larger Carplay (see sample pic)

Ford Mustang Mach-E 4.1.2 OTA pushes to Early Access Mach-E owners 687A9087-8D7E-484E-AF0C-8BA7C23156A6

mattsaradan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium AWD SR; Fusion Energi Platinum
Country flag
I do miss the ability to toggle between larger and smaller cards and main screen. Having a track skip and back button on the card for audio without having to pull the radio or USB to the main screen was a useful feature, as was the this trip card (when it worked) showing distance as well as m/kwh.

Jeffvisor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Job 1 2021 here. Checked yesterday via "the hack" on Ford.com and saw 4.1.2 was pending. I turned the car on for about 5 minutes to get it started, and this morning when I went out it had installed.

I'm happy to see that the "Now Playing" listing for USB media now actually populates with the actual playlist, and is scrollable, so I can see what songs are coming up next.
Whats the hack to check on updates?

Oldlawman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Rosie" - Rapid Red Mach E AWD EXTD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Is the Powerup 4.1.2. coming to Sync 4 Machs as well as those with Sync 4A? I keep checking but no joy as yet.

Blue highway

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium SR RWD
Country flag
I do miss the ability to toggle between larger and smaller cards and main screen. Having a track skip and back button on the card for audio without having to pull the radio or USB to the main screen was a useful feature, as was the this trip card (when it worked) showing distance as well as m/kwh.
Forward and back on the wheel changes track

Oldlawman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Rosie" - Rapid Red Mach E AWD EXTD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I checked on my screen and it says Sync 4?

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I checked on my screen and it says Sync 4?
Sync 4a covers all large screen sync systems. Those in all Mach-es are Sync 4a. Sync 4 refers to the more recent small screen systems embedded in the dash, such as we have in our F-150.