larryk

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium on order
Country flag
My cyber orange Premium RWD SR MME was delivered to the dealer yesterday. Have plans to pick it up on Friday. It took 42 days for delivery from Mexico.

Ordered 1/5/23.
Built 4/17/23 (59th anniversary of the Mustang! Maybe there'll be a special emblem somewhere on the vehicle, ha ha ha.)
Shipped 4/18/23.
Arrived Kansas City 5/4/23.
Left KC on Norfolk Southern 5/9/23.
Went through Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, back to Ohio, down through West Virginia, Virginia, finally to North Carolina.
Arrived Winston Salem 5/20/23.
Unloaded from rail car 5/22/23.
Trucked from Winston Salem to Huntersville 5/30/23. This is the original latest delivery estimate made when it was shipped. Like everyone else it changed several times, last estimate was June 6.

Salesman did not have any pricing info last night when he called. I told him about the February MSRP decrease, the current window sticker online reflects this. Didn't yet mention the May $2K offer, I'll get those details worked out today I hope.
Well, I picked up my car on jun 2. Pretty good dealer experience. I got the Feb msrp pricing and the $2,000 11044 program. Still paid the $900 doc fee. They did try to sell me the esp 8 year 60k miles for $1599. I didn't bother him for all the details. One twist is the deductable at their shop would be zero, but any other dealer would be $100. They didn't try any further when I declined.

All told with a drive to the credit union to pickup a bank check, took 2.5 hours.

illinirdhd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Premium
Occupation
Legal
Country flag
We got 4.2.2.2 a few days ago, almost two weeks to the day since we took delivery.
That's what I got, too - and about the same timing.

Bayviews88

First Name
Kenya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CA Rte1 RWD, Space White
Country flag

GatorJ_MME

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag

illinirdhd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Premium
Occupation
Legal
Country flag

larryk

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium on order
Country flag
Same. So weird.
I've had my Premium a week now and only got the initial 4.2.1, which said it was the first to allow all the others to follow! Whatever that means.

illinirdhd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Premium
Occupation
Legal
Country flag
I've had my Premium a week now and only got the initial 4.2.1, which said it was the first to allow all the others to follow! Whatever that means.
Well, 4.2.3 is thrilling - it says something like adjustment to prepare for more complex future updates. 😂

HandleWithKerr

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Vapor Blue Premium Mach E
Country flag
I just got 4.2.3 today but I'm not plugging in every night and driving every day. I'll likely be this slow until I get my charger installed. Maybe that will get me to pull the trigger on it. haha

GatorJ_MME

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
It took almost a week for me to get 4.2.1 also, but then I got several over the next few days.
I haven’t really noticed much difference except I started getting Drive Mode Unavailable after the updates….
Plus I think a few entertainment apps were added.

OP
OP
Sundar

Sundar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14- Nissan Leaf, 17/20-Bolt, 23-MachE (on order)
Country flag
So, how's it going folks? I hope all are enjoying their new rides!

The "Unbridled" blew me away. I LOVE IT! I love the car. Amazing ride. I love it and wanna drive it everywhere, but I don't wanna drive it too much either, and want to keep it "new". :D

I just wish the Puddle lights turned on when Im either getting out of the vehicle or getting in, since they are "puddle" lights. :)

GatorJ_MME

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
I have almost 700 miles on mine so far (less than 2 weeks in), and love it so far.
I turned off puddle lights as I was afraid they were turning on as I was walking through the house.

I drive in unbridled, 1PD mode almost exclusively, and did my first real stretch of using BCHF this evening (almost 20 miles). I’m generally not a fan of automatic lane centering, but this is pretty decent (especially if the road is straight). A little disappointed in how it handles the curves (a little too choppy for my liking), but otherwise it did well.

I’ve put in about $15 of electricity so far - that would cost me closer to $70 in my previous car - I’ve been averaging 3.9 mi/kWh (I do mostly city driving). I’ve also started charging almost every night, will see if I continue that or not (though it really is pretty easy to do).

I’m planning my first trip that will require DCFC now. I’ll only have to stop once, so will add about 45 minutes to what would normally be a little over 5 hours of driving (round trip).

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium AWD STD Range (Delivered 5/22/23)
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag

tigers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Premium AWD ER
Occupation
Software Dev
Country flag
Got 4.2.4 a couple days ago after being on 4.2.3 for several days. All the updates we've gotten essentially say they're making the car ready for future updates.

Looking at the version info, all the features they are supposed to add are already present in our car e.g. camera button and voice feedback. Will be interesting to see what 4.2.5 or .6 says when they arrive.
Sponsored

Last edited: