Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Mustang, 2023 Mach E Premium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I am very new here, and excited things are moving more quickly than I expected. I searched and couldn't find a thread started yet for the 24-Apr-23 build week. So here it is!! I placed the order for this vehicle on 17-Jan-23. Was shocked when I received the following email today.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 4/24/23 Build Week gang Schedule notice.JPG
Sponsored

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium AWD STD Range (Delivered 5/22/23)
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag
I am very new here, and excited things are moving more quickly than I expected. I searched and couldn't find a thread started yet for the 24-Apr-23 build week. So here it is!! I placed the order for this vehicle on 17-Jan-23. Was shocked when I received the following email today.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 4/24/23 Build Week gang Schedule notice.JPG
I'm shocked, too! I can't believe it only took you a few weeks to get a build week. I ordered on 11/25 and didn't expect to hear anything so soon, and I've waited almost 11 weeks to find out a build week. My build week is 4/17.

Looks like Ford sent out several build week notifications today. I expect that the speed is a direct result of them ramping up production. Based on the experiences of others that I have read here, it could be some time before it shows up at our dealerships. I'm guessing sometime around Memorial Day to mid-June. Hope I'm wrong and it's sooner!

OP
OP
65MustangBoy

65MustangBoy

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I wonder if color has anything to do with it. Not many order cyber orange. I don't know how Ford schedules or how they schedule the paint booths.

Sundar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14- Nissan Leaf, 17/20-Bolt, 23-MachE (on order)
Country flag
I'm shocked, too! I can't believe it only took you a few weeks to get a build week. I ordered on 11/25 and didn't expect to hear anything so soon, and I've waited almost 11 weeks to find out a build week. My build week is 4/17.

Looks like Ford sent out several build week notifications today. I expect that the speed is a direct result of them ramping up production. Based on the experiences of others that I have read here, it could be some time before it shows up at our dealerships. I'm guessing sometime around Memorial Day to mid-June. Hope I'm wrong and it's sooner!
I assume the time from factory to dealership depends on location. Anyone know what the delivery time is for people in Cali?

OP
OP
65MustangBoy

65MustangBoy

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Seems there are only a couple of us in this thread so far. I have not received any updates or changes, so I assume I am still in 24-April build week.

I am also encouraged as the plant should be starting/started back up this week. And I see the 3/20/23 build week thread getting more active. Some of posts there are confirming their status is moving to "in production".

caplanm

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E Premium eAWD Grabber Blue
Country flag
Add me to the 4/24/23 Build week. Mach-E Premium awd Extended Range HVB

OP
OP
65MustangBoy

65MustangBoy

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

donstim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Add me as well. Red AWD Premium ER. Ordered 10/21/22. Seems like I'm on the slower track. When I go to the Ford track my order site, it does not display a scheduled build date or any other dates. The last update it shows is 2/9/23, which is when I got the email with the 4/24/23 build date.

Last edited:
OP
OP
65MustangBoy

65MustangBoy

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Add me as well. Red AWD Premium ER. Ordered 10/21/22. Seems like I'm on the slower track. When I go to the Ford track my order site, it does not display a scheduled build date or any other dates. The last update it shows is 2/9/22, which is when I got the email with the 4/24/23 build date.
Did you mean your last update was 2/9/2023? This is also the day I got the email with my 4/24/3023 build date.

donstim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Did you mean your last update was 2/9/2023? This is also the day I got the email with my 4/24/3023 build date.
Yes, thanks. I changed it. Have you used the "Track My Order" link in that email, and does it show any thing on the timeline? Mine doesn't even show the build week on it.

OP
OP
65MustangBoy

65MustangBoy

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Yes, thanks. I changed it. Have you used the "Track My Order" link in that email, and does it show any thing on the timeline? Mine doesn't even show the build week on it.
Same for me. The email has the build week date in it. The "Track My Order" only shows the order as confirmed, lists the VIN, and says last updated 9-Feb. What I have read on similar build week threads this seems pretty typical. I am expecting this to be updated a week or two prior to build week.

I am also pretty confident as the other build week threads are reporting that their cars are being built during their scheduled week (since the plant came back up a few eeks ago) with maybe only a few being delayed by 1 week. Based on some of the long wait times I read about last year I'm quite happy with the current timing.

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag
Even though the build week was in the e-mail I received on 2/9, “Track My Order” did not show the build week for over a month after I was notified. When it finally did was when I was bumped ahead six days to 4/22. I don’t know if that means anything for your build week.

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag
Even though the build week was in the e-mail I received on 2/9, “Track My Order” did not show the build week for over a month after I was notified. When it finally did was when I was bumped ahead six days to 4/22. I don’t know if that means anything for your build week.
Just found out I’m a 4/24 guy, now.
Sponsored