Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD Extended
Occupation
Radio/Voiceover
Country flag
Yes, it should be soon. I think Memorial Day had something to do with the delivery dates being pushed back. Either that or it is coincidental. In any case, I think you'll be in your car soon!
Don't think it was Memorial Day that pushed dates back anymore, I just think something is wrong with my MME. MMEs have arrived at the same rail yard after mine and have already been picked up and delivered to dealers, including one that would have had to go nearly directly past my dealership.

So hopefully VinceKaufman, you shouldn't be waiting too much longer!
Sponsored

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium AWD STD Range (Delivered 5/22/23)
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag
Don't think it was Memorial Day that pushed dates back anymore, I just think something is wrong with my MME. MMEs have arrived at the same rail yard after mine and have already been picked up and delivered to dealers, including one that would have had to go nearly directly past my dealership.

So hopefully VinceKaufman, you shouldn't be waiting too much longer!
Maybe it was boxed in and they are coming in the yard faster than they are going out. There is a driver shortage. Let's stay positive!

rkmoray

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME
Occupation
Software Development Manager
Country flag
I was called by my dealer today, that my car is in. Now it is just agreeing on a final price (since Ford reduced the price after it was ordered), and a pickup date.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Here she is!
20230524_074604.jpg

20230524_074644.jpg

@worachj
I just can't believe it! It's actually here! I love it! My wife suddenly expressed her "doubts" about an EV as soon as I brought it home. Thanks for telling me, now!:rolleyes: She will need to be re-educated!😂

The buying experience was fine. On Monday, I got a text that it would be arriving yesterday. It actually came in that night as they were closing. They plugged it in and left the cleanup for Tuesday.

I arrived on time after work for my 4 p.m. appointment on Tuesday. Some guy with bad credit was ranting about the "system" and my salesperson was taking the brunt of it, so there was a delay.

The finance guy went through all the paperwork and I signed, got the customary walkthrough (99% of which I already knew from this Forum), and I was on my way! No ADMs!

One thing I did find out for sure is that had my original order date of 11/25/22 stood (I changed my order twice - once on 12/30/22 and again on 1/31/23), I would NOT have qualified for the $2,000 bonus cash. Bad news, I know, for those with order dates before 1/31/23. Reordering the day I did made me just barely qualify for it. A relief, for sure.

That's it. Everything was great. I expected the long wait and so it wasn't an issue for me.

Best of luck to all who are still waiting on theirs. It's worth the wait!

UPDATE: My wife took a ride in it last night (5/24) and is warming up to it! "It's pretty nice," she said. High praise from her. I feel her doubts melting away!
WOW! It looks great, we are so happy you got your Mach-E!

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium AWD STD Range (Delivered 5/22/23)
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag

illinirdhd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Premium
Occupation
Legal
Country flag
I was called by my dealer today, that my car is in. Now it is just agreeing on a final price (since Ford reduced the price after it was ordered), and a pickup date.
Has anyone on the boards actually paid the May 2023 price reduction amount? I ordered in Oct, and did receive the Feb 2023 discount, plus a $2,000 incentive, but did NOT get the most recent pricing for the 2023.5 model year.

OP
OP
65MustangBoy

65MustangBoy

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Mustang, 2023 Mach E Premium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The reduction in May was for orders placed after that time. And these cars don't come with Blue Cruise for 3 years or the included Ford charger. So no, I would not expect those of us who already have cars being in some stage of shipment will not see that price reduction.

illinirdhd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Premium
Occupation
Legal
Country flag
The reduction in May was for orders placed after that time. And these cars don't come with Blue Cruise for 3 years or the included Ford charger. So no, I would not expect those of us who already have cars being in some stage of shipment will not see that price reduction.
I agree. But I have seen several posters indicate that their window sticker adjusted, or their dealer promised the lower (2023.5) MSRP. I'm just wondering if that ACTUALLY has happened, once they take delivery, or if it's an urban legend...

(I did not expect 2023.5 pricing on my 5/17 delivery, nor did I get it - I DID get 3 years of BC and a charging cord)

VoiceOfBrendan

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD Extended
Occupation
Radio/Voiceover
Country flag
Maybe it was boxed in and they are coming in the yard faster than they are going out. There is a driver shortage. Let's stay positive!
Last night, Ford pushed back my estimated delivery AGAIN into July.

This morning, I refresh the page and see this...

Ford Mustang Mach-E 4/24/23 Build Week gang 1685631067294

:🤷: Brought my blood pressure down a lot. When I get a chance during my workday, I'll reach out to the dealership to see if it's really there lol

tigers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Premium AWD ER
Occupation
Software Dev
Country flag
When mine showed "Final Preparation" it was at the dealer so I bet yours is there!

Last night, Ford pushed back my estimated delivery AGAIN into July.

This morning, I refresh the page and see this...

Ford Mustang Mach-E 4/24/23 Build Week gang 1685631067294

:🤷: Brought my blood pressure down a lot. When I get a chance during my workday, I'll reach out to the dealership to see if it's really there lol

OP
OP
65MustangBoy

65MustangBoy

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My car was offloaded today in Elkhart Indiana. Should be just a couple more days now to get it to the dealer.

thekat03

First Name
Kat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E CR-1, 2022 Volvo C40
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
I said hello to the car I ordered yesterday. Ordered 9/26/2022, scheduled week of 4/26/2023, built 4/28/2023, shipped 5/1/2023, and arrived for final prep 6/1/2023. I was really hoping it would get delayed another few weeks, because I cannot trade in my current car for enough to be able to afford it right now, not with also likely needing to replace my husband's car as well in the next couple years, or sooner. If I am lucky, I will be able to get my money back, and buy the car I ordered at the end of this month. If not... It may be a lot longer until I can get a Mach-E. My dealership at least was on top of which rebates we should be able to get, and didn't add on any extra doc fees or other stuff. Salesman even said he would try to sell the gray version of my car before the grabber blue one I ordered (and he also has 3 selects to sell), but he couldn't promise to hold it if someone else wanted to buy it, not for 4 weeks. So, crossing my fingers and hoping for luck, and a compassionate arbiter.

OP
OP
65MustangBoy

65MustangBoy

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Got an update from my excellent sales person. My car is scheduled to arrive at the dealership tomorrow morning!!!!

OP
OP
65MustangBoy

65MustangBoy

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Well, it feels like Christmas Eve and I can't go to sleep. My car is supposed to arrive at the dealership in the morning. And could be ready tomorrow afternoon. This has been one wild ride and I feel fortunate we only had to wait 5 months for a car I never thought we would own.
Sponsored