MClark

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach e
Country flag
Well, it feels like Christmas Eve and I can't go to sleep. My car is supposed to arrive at the dealership in the morning. And could be ready tomorrow afternoon. This has been one wild ride and I feel fortunate we only had to wait 5 months for a car I never thought we would own.
I keep checking to see if you have updates - so happy for you!!!
Sponsored

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium AWD STD Range (Delivered 5/22/23)
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag
Well, it feels like Christmas Eve and I can't go to sleep. My car is supposed to arrive at the dealership in the morning. And could be ready tomorrow afternoon. This has been one wild ride and I feel fortunate we only had to wait 5 months for a car I never thought we would own.
I know the feeling! You're going to LOVE IT!

Gojo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
That's great to hear. Mine ETA kept delaying every week for the past month.

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag
OP
OP
65MustangBoy

65MustangBoy

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Mustang, 2023 Mach E Premium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Well it didn't make it to the dealer today. But financing is all arranged. Ford financing is now offering 2.9% for 60 months. Hoping tomorrow is the day!

thekat03

First Name
Kat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E CR-1, 2022 Volvo C40
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
Well it didn't make it to the dealer today. But financing is all arranged. Ford financing is now offering 2.9% for 60 months. Hoping tomorrow is the day!
Wow, that's probably 2% better than the rate mine offered for financing last weekend. Maybe if my car is still there by the end of the month, I can land that interest rate. Hope your car is there tomorrow!

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag
2.9%?! Ugh.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
We are so excited for you to get your Mach-E! We hope you love it :)

eleven24

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT
Country flag
Mine was shipped 5/28 so now I'm looking to arrange financing. Not terribly trusting of car dealerships, so curious to see what those who have completed their transactions, or are close to doing so, have found.

My sticker was at the lower price, but then went back up to the higher price. I've asked my salesman if this means the BC 3-year subscription and the charger are included. I suspect they are.

Also haven't confirmed I'll get the $2k bonus cash. What have your dealers said about this?

Lastly, when I asked about financing I was told 2.9% for 36/48 months, but then I was given a link to what appears to be a 3rd party credit app. I'd prefer to go through Ford. Also no reply when I asked if Ford Options was available.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks...

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag
Mine was shipped 5/28 so now I'm looking to arrange financing. Not terribly trusting of car dealerships, so curious to see what those who have completed their transactions, or are close to doing so, have found.

My sticker was at the lower price, but then went back up to the higher price. I've asked my salesman if this means the BC 3-year subscription and the charger are included. I suspect they are.

Also haven't confirmed I'll get the $2k bonus cash. What have your dealers said about this?

Lastly, when I asked about financing I was told 2.9% for 36/48 months, but then I was given a link to what appears to be a 3rd party credit app. I'd prefer to go through Ford. Also no reply when I asked if Ford Options was available.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks...
Picked mine up on 5/23. I got outside financing. Rates seem to have gotten better since that day (very annoying). You should get the $2K "bonus cash." That seems to be automatic. Ask your salesperson to check for any additional markdowns or credits.

The fact that your sticker price went down and then back up confirms what I had supected all along - only new orders would be at the lower price and with the 90-day BlueCruise trial and no charging cables. I'm sure you'll have the 3-year BlueCruise 1.2 and both cables included with your build.

As for Ford Options, I wouldn't, if it were me. No balloon payments for me!

eleven24

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT
Country flag
Picked mine up on 5/23. I got outside financing. Rates seem to have gotten better since that day (very annoying). You should get the $2K "bonus cash." That seems to be automatic. Ask your salesperson to check for any additional markdowns or credits.

The fact that your sticker price went down and then back up confirms what I had supected all along - only new orders would be at the lower price and with the 90-day BlueCruise trial and no charging cables. I'm sure you'll have the 3-year BlueCruise 1.2 and both cables included with your build.

As for Ford Options, I wouldn't, if it were me. No balloon payments for me!

Thanks for the info. I was planning on outside financing until I saw Ford offering 2.9% on 36/48 month loans. Best outside financing rate I've found so far is 4.49%

lunny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
I just picked up mine on 6/5 and didnt know about the 2.9.... I got 4.99 from Ford Options... :(

OP
OP
65MustangBoy

65MustangBoy

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Mustang, 2023 Mach E Premium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ishmerai and I have determined that our MME's have been travelling close together. Our dealers are about 30 miles from each other. Both arrived last week and offloaded from rail in Elkhart, Indiana. I'm sure there were on the same ground carrier truck as Ishmerai's arrived at their dealership this morning, and mine arrived at my dealership this afternoon. We each will be picking them up tomorrow. Our wait is almost over.
Sponsored