4,500 Mustang Mach-E owners will have to wait even longer .

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Am I paranoid and overthinking it? Would you just jump on the offer?
Yes, you’re overthinking it. If one is coming in soon that has what you want for the same price, why would you wait? Your order is likely 6-7 months out.
Sponsored

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
I posted in another thread about my call with the customer support line today, but wanted to mention it here too. I was told there are only 35 customers getting the extra $1000 off due to extended QC delays (she referred to it as due to the "module.") Sadly, even though my car came out of the factory on Dec 10th, and I am still waiting, I am not one of this very select club. Of course I wish they would have based this "private offer" on length of delay instead of the "why."

mixduptransistor

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Mach E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
I posted in another thread about my call with the customer support line today, but wanted to mention it here too. I was told there are only 35 customers getting the extra $1000 off due to extended QC delays (she referred to it as due to the "module.") Sadly, even though my car came out of the factory on Dec 10th, and I am still waiting, I am not one of this very select club. Of course I wish they would have based this "private offer" on length of delay instead of the "why."
I believe the "extra $1000" is not necessarily $1000, it is basically Ford picking up the first payment for folks who already finalized their loans/paperwork but the car wasn't delivered. IE: we won't make you pay a payment for a car you don't have
Sponsored