4,500 Mustang Mach-E owners will have to wait even longer .

Astro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
So my premium ER RWD was built on 1/9 and I did receive the email with a slight variation in the wording. It never shipped from Mexico and was never given ETA.

My email varied with below wording::

This is why we want to take a moment to update you on some of the challenges we’ve faced in meeting demand and delivery timing for the Mustang Mach-E. We continue to build and ship vehicles every day, but we’re doing so with a meticulous attention to detail and dedication to quality. Your vehicle timing was impacted by more than one of these quality checks.

We know you are anxious to get driving and experience the 0-60 thrills, zero emissions and more from the Mustang Mach-E. Because we believe that customers should be treated like family, we are providing you a $1000 private offer on your Mustang Mach-E at time of delivery at your Ford dealership. Your dealer is aware of this unique offer. If you have already taken delivery, you can contact Ford at the number listed below to claim this offer. We are also providing you an additional 250 kWh3 of complimentary DC fast charging on us.
So this may explain why it never left the factory, and apparently has multiple issues. There's no indication yet as to when they're even going to ship it from the factory.

Update: Just noticed my first ETA from this sites tracker, they're listing it for 5/2, curiously it still has no ship date.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Yup many of us have vvr’s that say stopship. My eta has not changed but was already padded by 2-3 weeks. My car would have shown up next week...now I have no idea.

Last edited:

TheSteelRider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RWD
Country flag
So my premium ER RWD was built on 1/9 and I did receive the email with a slight variation in the wording. It never shipped from Mexico and was never given ETA.

My email varied with below wording::

So this may explain why it never left the factory, and apparently has multiple issues. There's no indication yet as to when they're even going to ship it from the factory.
Crazy, my premium RWD ER had the exact same build date of 1/9 and I took delivery this week. I don't know whether to be thankful that I dodged a bullet or worried that the bullet has exited the chamber and is heading my way

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
This is what the dealers are receiving, customers that are delayed will get the money as well but that will be vehicle/owner specific. Ours was built 12 January and we didn't get it until March 3rd almost three month shipping/transportation. Nov 17, 2019 was when we reserved it. Not sure what's normal build to dealer timeframe but 24 hours into ownership, we both agree it's well worth the wait and Ford has been on top of customer service and attention to any bugs.

Screenshot_20210303-213839.jpg

Astro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Crazy, my premium RWD ER had the exact same build date of 1/9 and I took delivery this week. I don't know whether to be thankful that I dodged a bullet or worried that the bullet has exited the chamber and is heading my way
Yeah same car same day interesting, I didn't even think I received the email until I checked my junk email, you should try checking there if you haven't.

Hplbiking

First Name
Hugo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e
Occupation
Emgineer
Country flag
Is there any way to find out if this impacts a car not ordered online? I bought my Mach E from dealer stock, but it hadn't been delivered, it was in transit. So, I don't have an order on ford.com but it's not here yet
Any bodies guess. Did you actually buy it or just leave a deposit?

tmblue

First Name
Tory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Audi Q5, 2014 Audi Q5, 1986 IROCZ, Mach-E
Country flag
Yep in spam folder (bad look Ford).

I have a $1500 deposit placed in June/2020. But my car is showing in transit on pallsap as well. Don't see any stop orders or anything.

Always wonder how I see everyone citing they put a $500 deposit.. hmmm :)

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Yep in spam folder (bad look Ford).

I have a $1500 deposit placed in June/2020. But my car is showing in transit on pallsap as well. Don't see any stop orders or anything.

Always wonder how I see everyone citing they put a $500 deposit.. hmmm :)
The fee to hold a reservation was set by Ford. The fee for a special order is set by the dealer we selected. Hence the differences. Mine was $1000.

Bari

First Name
Jabari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Edge Sport
Occupation
Freight Train Engineer
Country flag
Welp there goes my happiness. Build date was 1/24 and Estimated delivery date of March 23rd :(. The date still hasn’t changed but I’m sure it will soon. Still showing in Kansas according to the tracker. Now I have no idea when I’m gonna get it. Ugh

JDRGolfer1

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
Interesting, mine was built in early December and I took delivery 2 weeks ago but I did receive the email that I would be getting 250kw extra on top of my original 250kw. Mine was delayed a few weeks from the original date but I have taken delivery.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Thanks for this, clears up how they determined the credits. Will be interesting to see when I get the email, yep- checked junk folders etc, nada, looks to be by Friday though. Unsure also if my vehicle is on another hold. End date still says 2/27, but one order tracking now says 5 days to delivery (said 4 days on Monday.) When I reserved about an hour or two after the reveal I figured my timing would be pretty good to get in after about 5k cars were built. Since production was scheduled differently than expected I was in the week of Nov 28th build.

Seems like so long ago now. If only the car could talk, the story it might have to tell.

This is what the dealers are receiving, customers that are delayed will get the money as well but that will be vehicle/owner specific. Ours was built 12 January and we didn't get it until March 3rd almost three month shipping/transportation. Nov 17, 2019 was when we reserved it. Not sure what's normal build to dealer timeframe but 24 hours into ownership, we both agree it's well worth the wait and Ford has been on top of customer service and attention to any bugs.

Screenshot_20210303-213839.jpg

Last edited:

Wisconsin Pony Gal

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach 3 Premium AWD (AKA Lightning!)
Country flag
Did people who get the email also have their dates change on either the tracker or ford's website? Mine was supposed to be delivered next week but not sure how this impacts it
My ETA date was March 3 and the tracker shows the entire transaction completed. My Ford account says the car is ready at the dealer and the next step is purchase. Trouble is the car isn’t there. No updated delivery date, because all systems show its complete.

My dealer is not interested in looking into this so I guess I’m expected to wait it out.

Ajpeo3

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT Performance Edition Cyber Orange
Country flag
Did any Canadians receive this email?

Bdunn

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Explorer XLT, 2018 Ecosport Titanium,
Occupation
Aviation Consultant
Country flag
It doesn't. But many of us with cars en route now have our cars with a stop ship on them so ...

Cars built in February 2021.
Mine was built on 1-9-21 and is stop-ship although it's arrived in Delaware
Sponsored