Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E - Route 1
Occupation
Fire Protection Engineer
Country flag
Is anyone else getting this many miles in on a full charge? I was only getting 305 or so when I received the car, but it has steadily increased to just past 400 since then (9 months).

7848A36C-65F3-4ADB-8D7B-B72A5D23BEB9.jpeg
Sponsored

AZBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Hummer EV SUT, MME CA Route 1
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I got mine to read 407 once, last year. It dropped really fast once I started driving.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Is anyone else getting this many miles in on a full charge? I was only getting 305 or so when I received the car, but it has steadily increased to just past 400 since then (9 months).

Ford Mustang Mach-E 403 Miles as my Range Indication 7848A36C-65F3-4ADB-8D7B-B72A5D23BEB9
Close. I show 210 max during warm weather in my awd er. Really. Itā€™s lying, ;)

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
How many miles per kWh are you getting?

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Are you driving downhill? Do you never go on the highway? Do you not step on the accelerator? I have rarely seen 4. Never more. Highway 2.8 to 3, rarely 3.1. Lifetime on my 2021 in 9,300 miles 2.8 or 2.9.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LVMike

LVMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Fire Protection Engineer
Country flag
šŸ˜…. Honest to God, Iā€™m not a Granny driver. In fact, I probably drive too damn fast and way too aggressive off the line. Iā€™m pretty much like every other crazy Las Vegas driver. That said, my drive to work and back is a lot of stop and go, and no freeway time at all. My only guess is that my brake regens are really giving me a lot of chargeback. I charge about once a month, and given how many miles I drive in that time, Iā€™m certain the computer is not giving me ā€œfakeā€ data. I wish I could explain it so everyone else could get the same kw/hr. Wouldnā€™t that be great!

RSH

First Name
RSH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Rapid Red Premium ER
Country flag
šŸ˜…. Honest to God, Iā€™m not a Granny driver. In fact, I probably drive too damn fast and way too aggressive off the line. Iā€™m pretty much like every other crazy Las Vegas driver. That said, my drive to work and back is a lot of stop and go, and no freeway time at all. My only guess is that my brake regens are really giving me a lot of chargeback. I charge about once a month, and given how many miles I drive in that time, Iā€™m certain the computer is not giving me ā€œfakeā€ data. I wish I could explain it so everyone else could get the same kw/hr. Wouldnā€™t that be great!
That's awesome. Did you mean to say you charge once per week (vs per month)?

KrazyEd

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Carbonized Gray Metallic Premium Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Transportation
Country flag
I also live in Vegas with similar numbers to LVMike other than he has the California Route 1.
I have Just under 12,000 miles on my Standard Range Rear Wheel Drive Premium Mustang Mach E. My Lifetime M/KW is 5.6. It was 6.2 but a friend drove it for a few days. I hypermile pretty much everywhere. In winter I use heated seats and a jacket. Summer is different. It was 109 degrees on my dash today. I was using A/C. Surprisingly, I seem to get better range in Unbridled mode than the others. My Driving percentage is usually 100% for all 3. Was in a hurry today and on the freeway with a/c from Green Valley to Cheyenne and Rancho, I got 2 100% and a 96%.The car was purchased in Austin and driven to Vegas. It has had several road trips of a few hundred miles but other than that, it is seldom on the freeway. The battery really seems to love the warmer ( hot ) weather. The other day, I drove it to work, taking it from a cool garage in the morning to uncovered parking out in the sun. At the end of the day, it had 17 more miles of range than when I parked it. Happy to meet with
Mike one day to discuss our cars.

OP
OP
LVMike

LVMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Fire Protection Engineer
Country flag
Has
I also live in Vegas with similar numbers to LVMike other than he has the California Route 1.
I have Just under 12,000 miles on my Standard Range Rear Wheel Drive Premium Mustang Mach E. My Lifetime M/KW is 5.6. It was 6.2 but a friend drove it for a few days. I hypermile pretty much everywhere. In winter I use heated seats and a jacket. Summer is different. It was 109 degrees on my dash today. I was using A/C. Surprisingly, I seem to get better range in Unbridled mode than the others. My Driving percentage is usually 100% for all 3. Was in a hurry today and on the freeway with a/c from Green Valley to Cheyenne and Rancho, I got 2 100% and a 96%.The car was purchased in Austin and driven to Vegas. It has had several road trips of a few hundred miles but other than that, it is seldom on the freeway. The battery really seems to love the warmer ( hot ) weather. The other day, I drove it to work, taking it from a cool garage in the morning to uncovered parking out in the sun. At the end of the day, it had 17 more miles of range than when I parked it. Happy to meet with
Mike one day to discuss our cars.
I think itā€™s probably a combo of warm climate, non-freeway driving, the fact that many of the roads are under construction in LV (ie slow crawls) and possibly having to stop at every flipping red light along the way. Oh, and Iā€™ve also notice that a few ICE drivers are trying to ā€œsave gasā€ by going slow off the line (like zero to 45 in 28 seconds slow). But, that last bit might just me being persnickety about them driving yesterdays tech.
Sponsored