Giddy Up

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GT Grabber Blue
Country flag
I received my email today. I ordered a MME PREMIUM RWD STD Battery in Cyber Orange on 2/9/23 from Gary Yeoman’s in Daytona Beach FL. I am foregoing the order as I picked up my MME GT in Grabber Blue over the past weekend. Couldn’t wait and Love my new ride
Sponsored

Last edited:

mikeblv

First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GT PE
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Congrats! This gives me hope that I'll get my email soon as well :D I ordered a GT PE on 2/12/23 from Greenway Ford in Orlando FL

eleven24

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT
Country flag
Just received the email today. Ordered Feb 6, 2023 - GT (non premium) Rapid Red in Southeastern PA. Build week of 3/15/2023.

mikeblv

First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GT PE
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I got my email as well yesterday for the 5/15/23 build week

mikeblv

First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GT PE
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Not sure how accurate this is, but the Ford website now shows est. delivery of 6-8 weeks 😲:
Ford Mustang Mach-E 5/15/23 Build Week Gang 1680291816160

eleven24

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT
Country flag
Not sure how accurate this is, but the Ford website now shows est. delivery of 6-8 weeks 😲:
Ford Mustang Mach-E 5/15/23 Build Week Gang 1680291816160
I was hoping to see my GT order shift from a build week of 5/15 to earlier based on this, but no dice. 6-8 week delivery almost means a current build week, so I find that hard to believe.

eleven24

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT
Country flag
Anyone else sitting with a 5/15 build week for over a month now? Not that I expected it to shift, but after seeing scheduling resumed today 4/27 I thought perhaps there might be some movement. Being so close, I'd assume at this point any movement would be further out, so I'm happy to still see 5/15

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium AWD STD Range (Delivered 5/22/23)
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag
Anyone else sitting with a 5/15 build week for over a month now? Not that I expected it to shift, but after seeing scheduling resumed today 4/27 I thought perhaps there might be some movement. Being so close, I'd assume at this point any movement would be further out, so I'm happy to still see 5/15
My build week was listed as 4/25. On 4/18 it came up on the timeline as "In Production" but with no accompanying date. I was excited as this seemed to be starting a week early. It sat there without a date until this morning when 4/26 came up as the "In Production" date. I was able to see the BCE Modules had populated late last night before a date came up, so I knew the car had been a least partially built by yesterday before the date showed this morning.

I think you just need to keep the build week date you were given in mind and not get too excited until you get a date under "In Production" on the timeline. Things will start happening quickly after that if others' experiences past this point are still how things work.

mikeblv

First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GT PE
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Mine is still 5/15 as well. I got an update from my dealer today that ETA in their system is mid-June. As long as I get it by my birthday at the end of June, I'll be happy :)

I noticed that the GT and GT PE batteries for new orders are now listed as "upgraded eAWD" and "enhanced upgraded eAWD" - I wonder if our cars will be built with these "upgraded" ones.

Last edited:

mikeblv

First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GT PE
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I got my window sticker!🥳 with the new price

Kenny008

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT PE 2023 (build week 5/19) Rapid Red Nite Pony
Country flag
Ordered 3/8, got my email on 3/23. Email has build week of 5/15, but the tracking site has build week of 5/19. Kind of weird, but still glad to see it getting closer.

mikeblv

First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GT PE
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Ordered 3/8, got my email on 3/23. Email has build week of 5/15, but the tracking site has build week of 5/19. Kind of weird, but still glad to see it getting closer.
I think the wording on the tracker is not correct, it's not the "week of", but the actual date production is scheduled to start on. Mine says 5/17

illinirdhd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Premium
Occupation
Legal
Country flag
This is what we were seeing in April, as I waited for my build date. The build week they email out seems to be a Monday, and then the tracking site later in that same week. I would guess you'll see your vehicle go to Built & Shipped somewhere around 5/21 - mine did that over night, and I woke up to a 2am text from Ford.

Can you see your window sticker yet? I think mine was available exactly a week before the tracker build date, so if not, check late today!

Kenny008

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT PE 2023 (build week 5/19) Rapid Red Nite Pony
Country flag
Thanks to you both. Those dates are just a few days apart, so no big deal. Just poor wording, I think. No window sticker yet. I’ll keep checking!
Sponsored