phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Well this is odd. My order status went from "Built" to "Order Confirmed" after an update today, 5/28.

All of the build dates are still listed, but the status is back to as if I just ordered.

Screenshot 2023-05-28 at 11.30.45 PM.png
Mine was built 5 days before yours, on the 17th.....no change in my status as per tracking....mime coming to NE too (NJ), hopefully on the same "boat"......

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Which is exactly what it just did. Shipped on 5/28.
Don't get it......your car was built after mine by 5 days and is now shipped....mine is still sitting after being built, and both going to the Northeast????.......not too upset, I am driving my '21 Select until i get the new car....and in NJ when I bought the '21, I got a $5000 incentive, I have to keep it 36 months or else pay back at $138/month short of 36 months......so the longer it takes, the less I have to payback (the new state incentive is $2000 based on MSRP)......however I may lose the "exclusive cash offer" of $1250 from Ford that ends July 5, 2023......

oh well, it will be what it is, haha......

eleven24

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT
Country flag
Don't get it......your car was built after mine by 5 days and is now shipped....
There really is no logical explanation. I'm in PA between Philly and Trenton NJ, so both should be on the same train/truck headed to the East Coast. I've seen some people post that their status never changed to shipped until a week or two after it actually shipped. Perhaps this is the case with yours too.

mikeblv

First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GT PE
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I'm still waiting for shipment as well... The tracker was updated on the 27th and the 28th, but there were no changes

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I'm still waiting for shipment as well... The tracker was updated on the 27th and the 28th, but there were no changes
Like I said, mine built on 5-17, tracker last updated on 5-20, nothing since.......after how long I waited to get my '21 Select (reservation, order, delivery) this seems like nothing, haha.....

CraniumProject

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Premium X
Occupation
Networking
Country flag
I received my email today. I ordered a MME PREMIUM RWD STD Battery in Cyber Orange on 2/9/23 from Gary Yeoman’s in Daytona Beach FL. I am foregoing the order as I picked up my MME GT in Grabber Blue over the past weekend. Couldn’t wait and Love my new ride
What a small world we live in. I actually put a deposit down on the Cyber Orange MME this past Saturday, at Gary Yeoman's in Daytona.

OP
OP

Giddy Up

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GT Grabber Blue
Country flag
Cranium Project
Congrats on the purchase! When do you take delivery? I just received the delay email on 23 Premium RWD that I will not be taking delivery on.

CraniumProject

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Premium X
Occupation
Networking
Country flag
Well, I don't have a delivery date as of yet. Honestly my experience with the people at Gary Yeoman's has been a little bit like a roller coaster so far. I just wrote and deleted the whole big long story of how I got here, but long story short... the sales person said, based on experience, they expect it around the first part of July.

I did figure out how to see this on the Ford Website.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 5/15/23 Build Week Gang 1685502165162

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Hi all, just got off the phone with Ford Cus. Service......my concern was that my car built 5-17-23, has not shipped yet and might come after the July 5 deadline for several "incentives"........he said delivery is listed for 6-12-23 to 6-18-23, I laughed, he said that is about how long it is taking right now......so maybe I'll be OK......haha

It's not too bad for me because I am still driving my '21 Select while I wait.....

PS.......said incentives should not be a problem.....much up to dealer.....Ford will usually extend

Last edited:

mikeblv

First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GT PE
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
My window sticker got re-generated with the old price + 300 increase for delivery 🤦‍♂️ (+5k total) This is becoming really frustrating. Waiting for a response from my dealer.

Last edited:

eleven24

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT
Country flag
My window sticker got regenerated with the old price + 300 increase for delivery 🤦‍♂️ (+5k total) This is becoming really frustrating. Waiting for a response from my dealer.
Same here. My window sticker now back to old pricing.

EDIT: my car (same VIN) shows up on my dealer's website as a "vehicle in transition" with a selling price of the new, lower price. Curious if anyone else's special order MME shows up on their dealer's website

Last edited:

eleven24

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT
Country flag
Hi all, just got off the phone with Ford Cus. Service......my concern was that my car built 5-17-23, has not shipped yet and might come after the July 5 deadline for several "incentives"........he said delivery is listed for 6-12-23 to 6-18-23, I laughed, he said that is about how long it is taking right now......so maybe I'll be OK......haha

It's not too bad for me because I am still driving my '21 Select while I wait.....

PS.......said incentives should not be a problem.....much up to dealer.....Ford will usually extend
What are the incentives, if any? Do you know if there's anywhere I can find them, assuming based by region?

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
What are the incentives, if any? Do you know if there's anywhere I can find them, assuming based by region?
Sorry, I don't know how I got there, googling this and that, BUT here are some numbers, #32022, #11044 (the $2000 one), I also got 2 emails offering me "an exclusive cash offer", on the Mach e $1250, this one gave me a "personal code"......all "offers" pertain ONLY to the Mach e.....

Remember I am from NJ so NE like you......if I find where I found these, I'll let you know......

eleven24

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT
Country flag
Sorry, I don't know how I got there, googling this and that, BUT here are some numbers, #32022, #11044 (the $2000 one), I also got 2 emails offering me "an exclusive cash offer", on the Mach e $1250, this one gave me a "personal code"......all "offers" pertain ONLY to the Mach e.....

Remember I am from NJ so NE like you......if I find where I found these, I'll let you know......
Cool, thanks. I google'd one of the incentive numbers and landed here:

https://www.rad-rides.com/incentives/md9144/
Sponsored