eleven24

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT
Country flag
A build sheet is something different, some people here have a subscription where they check it.
I'll assume then that with the old (higher) price that I also have the 3 year subscription and the mobile charger included.
Sponsored

eleven24

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT
Country flag
My car left Kansas City after 1 day, surprisingly. Looking at some past build groups it seems KC is usually a few days to a week or more. Hoping this means it's ahead of schedule. As of 7:30a this morning (Mon 6/12) it's in Moberly, MO.

alucc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E
Country flag
I was told last week (06/06) from my dealer that my car should be arriving in the next 1-3 weeks, but my ETA on the order tracking still says 07/11 - 07/18.... which one should I trust more??

eleven24

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT
Country flag
I was told last week (06/06) from my dealer that my car should be arriving in the next 1-3 weeks, but my ETA on the order tracking still says 07/11 - 07/18.... which one should I trust more??
Did you get a ship date? Mine shipped on 5/28 and if you're on the same train as me then your car is right now nearing the Missouri / Illinois border.

illinirdhd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Premium
Occupation
Legal
Country flag
Mine shipped on 05/31 and I was told it was on rail car AOK502632...
Tracking my car was a mixed bag - most times Ford knew more than the dealer. If you try Ford Chat any time your "last updated" date is new, they should have more info for you than they did the last time.

If I remember right, @ArthurDOB's MME arrived in MN in about 3 weeks. Mine took 4 weeks to Las Vegas, but still arrived about a week earlier than the date shown on my Ford account trackers.

eleven24

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT
Country flag
Over 12 hours today (Tue June 13) went from Lafayette Junction, IN to Bellevue, OH.

Shipped 5/28. Ford's estimate remains unchanged for delivery to Southeastern PA, 6/17-6/23.

Last edited:

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium AWD STD Range (Delivered 5/22/23)
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag
Tracking my car was a mixed bag - most times Ford knew more than the dealer. If you try Ford Chat any time your "last updated" date is new, they should have more info for you than they did the last time.

If I remember right, @ArthurDOB's MME arrived in MN in about 3 weeks. Mine took 4 weeks to Las Vegas, but still arrived about a week earlier than the date shown on my Ford account trackers.
Three weeks and three days, to be exact. My dealer predicted this date precisely when it was in Texas at the border.

eleven24

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT
Country flag
Must not be too many 5/15 build week cars. Compared to some other build dates, this post doesn't have much activity.

Kenny008

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT PE 2023 (build week 5/19) Rapid Red Nite Pony
Country flag
Mine was scheduled this week, but finally built a bit later. Finally shipped.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 5/15/23 Build Week Gang IMG_2501

Kenny008

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I got a rail car number yesterday (AOK 501842), but it didn’t make a lot of sense. Said it was in Chicago since December. Thinking I may have gotten the wrong car number from Ford Chat. I’ll check back again when my status date updates.

tigers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Premium AWD ER
Occupation
Software Dev
Country flag
I had the same situation on mine--said it was California since February. Since you're in TN, it'll probably get on Norfolk Southern and once you get that car # then you can track it.

I'm not that far from you and our route took it from KC to ATL then by truck to Sylva, NC and I bet yours follows a similar path.

I got a rail car number yesterday (AOK 501842), but it didn’t make a lot of sense. Said it was in Chicago since December. Thinking I may have gotten the wrong car number from Ford Chat. I’ll check back again when my status date updates.

Kenny008

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
CSX had it on their automated system, but that’s what listed it in Chicago. Weird.

eleven24

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT
Country flag
I had the same situation on mine--said it was California since February. Since you're in TN, it'll probably get on Norfolk Southern and once you get that car # then you can track it.
I had the same issue when I first got my railcar number. Ran it through CSX and got a message that the railcar was emptied several weeks prior. Then I tried Norfolk Southern and it showed up there. My tracking history to date is (I think) on pg 6 of this thread.

tigers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Premium AWD ER
Occupation
Software Dev
Country flag
Yeah, the CSX tracking never worked for me--it always told me the car was emptied in California months ago. NS worked just fine and for us the final rail destination was Hapeville, GA near the ATL airport.

If anybody is curious, I posted the key dates for order and shipping for our car. I think we had a pretty "standard" delivery timeline from manufacturing to dealer arrival.
Sponsored