John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost, 2022 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
If they have started the build (doesn't necessarily mean they have finished), you will see rows on the website:
1652123761642.png
Does this routine only work on Winblows?

Seth

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E, 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Country flag
If they have started the build (doesn't necessarily mean they have finished), you will see rows on the website:
1652123761642.png
Thank you for providing this information. I'm #558 in build group 5646 and do not have any rows yet. I do appreciate all of the information that a group of people can bring together to help out the community. The first four months of waiting were pretty easy because I didn't think about it much, but the last month and a half has been hard since getting the build week. All of the anticipation to only find out about delays. I can't until someone in our build group starts posting up that they have some build info.

rmins

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Prem Mach E SR RWD
Country flag
Dang. I have nothing. I guess they haven't built it at all.
Should have clarified, this was not for my vehicle that was scheduled to be built last week. So far no updates on that one. Based on the past two build weeks, sounds like Ford is 1-2 weeks delayed. Hopefully we start seeing movement by the end of this week/start of next.

mdbnoh8ers

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Should have clarified, this was not for my vehicle that was scheduled to be built last week. So far no updates on that one. Based on the past two build weeks, sounds like Ford is 1-2 weeks delayed. Hopefully we start seeing movement by the end of this week/start of next.
I appreciate the informative and optimistic response. I need more of that from my stock broker. But I'll take it whenever I can. Sincerely, thank you.

Cobra427

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost, 2022 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hey, I jumped over here from Build Week 5/16, wondering when you all started getting your window stickers? What was the date the window stickler was first printed? Thanks

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
Hey, I jumped over here from Build Week 5/16, wondering when you all started getting your window stickers? What was the date the window stickler was first printed? Thanks
Reading this thread, looks like the earliest was Wednesday the 27th.

Seth

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E, 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Country flag
I got mine the Wednesday prior to the build week. Was the first time I actually felt like mine might get built. Back to waiting again. A lot of speculation on this forum points to two weeks behind schedule.

Kismit

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium ER RWD IBSM ordered 11/6
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Reading this thread, looks like the earliest was Wednesday the 27th.
mine originally posted on the 26th but......keeps being changed LOL Some day I may actually get a a car

strangeengine

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE (sold after 2mo - suspension sucks!)
Country flag
Man, this is seriously getting ridiculous if they can't even hit the date they've published and moved a couple of times.

jotay21

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 PERWD
Country flag
Just joined the forum today. After what seemed like forever, mine is officially built. Was supposed to be in the 26April build, but got pushed to 02May. Dealer called today to inform me that it was completed yesterday with an anticipated delivery date of 27June22. Also was able to confirm that I am locked into the pricing from the date of order, which was 11/02/21. Was a bit concerned as my window sticker has the $2K increase.

Last edited:

jotay21

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 PERWD
Country flag
How do you find your batch number and window sticker?
I ordered a premium back in early November.
You should have an email from Ford from when you submitted the order. You should have also received a follow up email when you were "put in the queue". in that email is a link with your order number and VIN which allows you to track.

Also, Dealership that you assigned your order through should have more detailed information if you haven't received anything from Ford directly.
Sponsored