rmins

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Prem Mach E SR RWD
Country flag
How do you find your batch number and window sticker?
I ordered a premium back in early November.
Batch number is found on the upper-right hand corner of your window sticker. I'm batch 5646 and car # 676/783 in that batch.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 5/2/22 Build Week Gang 1652369632233
Sponsored

mdbnoh8ers

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Batch number is found on the upper-right hand corner of your window sticker. I'm batch 5646 and car # 676/783 in that batch.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 5/2/22 Build Week Gang 1652369632233
Strange. I got an email from Ford saying my car is scheduled for production the week of May 2, and they gave me a VIN but no window sticker. My dealer has been pretty useless, but at least they aren't raising my cost above MSRP.

rmins

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Prem Mach E SR RWD
Country flag
Strange. I got an email from Ford saying my car is scheduled for production the week of May 2, and they gave me a VIN but no window sticker. My dealer has been pretty useless, but at least they aren't raising my cost above MSRP.
Window sticker wouldn't be provided by dealer. With the VIN and order number, you can access the window sticker through this website: https://ordertrack.app/

spillyzilly

First Name
Kae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E (forthcoming); 2016 Audi Q5
Occupation
Lawyer
857/1207
SWM Premium, ER, RWD
Awesome! I am in that batch too. I haven't gotten notice that mine is built, but I checked the modules today and it looks like they have loaded them. Do you know if the 6/27 delivery date is pretty standard for east coast?

jotay21

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 PERWD
Country flag
Awesome! I am in that batch too. I haven't gotten notice that mine is built, but I checked the modules today and it looks like they have loaded them. Do you know if the 6/27 delivery date is pretty standard for east coast?
I haven't seen anything that would lead me to believe there is a "standard" delivery date. I am hoping mine moves left a week or two. When you go to the order site, do you now see a date above "in production"? If you do, your dealer likely has an update that yours is done. My date popped up on the 10th, then got the email this morning from ford. Dealer notified me on the 10th it was done and gave me the date range.

spillyzilly

First Name
Kae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E (forthcoming); 2016 Audi Q5
Occupation
Lawyer
I haven't seen anything that would lead me to believe there is a "standard" delivery date. I am hoping mine moves left a week or two. When you go to the order site, do you now see a date above "in production"? If you do, your dealer likely has an update that yours is done. My date popped up on the 10th, then got the email this morning from ford. Dealer notified me on the 10th it was done and gave me the date range.

Thank you, that is super helpful! I don't have a date above "in production" yet, but I will keep an eye on it.

rmins

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Prem Mach E SR RWD
Country flag
That is exciting news for this build group! Batch 5527 appears to be the first batch scheduled for the 5/2 week that has started production. Here's hoping the following batches will start being built in the next 3-4 days.

OP
OP
P. T. Magoo

P. T. Magoo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'15 Volt, '22 MME Ca Rt-1
Occupation
Physical Therapist, Freelance Trombonist
Country flag
I just visited the dealership. Saleswoman printed something out for me saying I'm scheduled for production with the subcategory "sent to factory." That's the first I've seen that subcategory and I'm hoping that's indicative of progress. No update on when it actually starts chugging down the assembly line.

Got my insurance set up today, ready to go, and got pre-approved through the Credit Union for the loan. Pre-approval fizzles in 45 days, but the loan servicer I worked with says the application can likely be extended at that point rather than re-applied-for. If I'd applied a few days ago I could have had 2.9%, currently I'm locked in at 3.2%, for a few weeks at least.

This is starting to feel real!

Batch 5646, build 573/783

rmins

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Prem Mach E SR RWD
Country flag
I just visited the dealership. Saleswoman printed something out for me saying I'm scheduled for production with the subcategory "sent to factory." That's the first I've seen that subcategory and I'm hoping that's indicative of progress. No update on when it actually starts chugging down the assembly line.

Got my insurance set up today, ready to go, and got pre-approved through the Credit Union for the loan. Pre-approval fizzles in 45 days, but the loan servicer I worked with says the application can likely be extended at that point rather than re-applied-for. If I'd applied a few days ago I could have had 2.9%, currently I'm locked in at 3.2%, for a few weeks at least.

This is starting to feel real!

Batch 5646, build 573/783
I think that means we should start seeing a 'production date' assigned under the "in production" status on the Ford site. Then a day or two later, start to see modules show up. Here's hoping our cars don't get stuck 'off-site' (produced, but not completely built) like the cars from the past 2-3 weeks.

OP
OP
P. T. Magoo

P. T. Magoo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I think that means we should start seeing a 'production date' assigned under the "in production" status on the Ford site. Then a day or two later, start to see modules show up. Here's hoping our cars don't get stuck 'off-site' (produced, but not completely built) like the cars from the past 2-3 weeks.
Cool. Just checked the link from the email again, and no date under "In Production," but I can see where a date would go when it does show up.

Steev

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ranger, Mach E CR1 soon
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Several people have mentioned that they have gotten financing from a credit union. My understanding is that Price Protection includes incentives and that interest rates are considered incentives. At the time I ordered my Mach E CR1 (12/1/21) the interest rate through Ford Financing was 2.49% for up to 84 months. Why would you not go with Ford Financing since interest rates have gone up? Is there something that I am missing??

Last edited:

Kismit

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium ER RWD IBSM ordered 11/6
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
How does one find the rates and incentives from their order week? I am curious now.

OP
OP
P. T. Magoo

P. T. Magoo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Interesting wrinkle for sure!

FWIW, my saleswoman today said the finance guy might be able to beat the interest rate quoted by my Credit Union, but that they wouldn't know for sure until the delivery date was closer, "due to changing interest rates."

Financing wasn't discussed at all during the ordering process, so I'd be pleasantly surprised if financing was price protected too. I'll look into it, but again, I'd be pleasantly surprised.

Also, the house is about 3 years from paid off and I intend to snowball that monthly payment into the car loan, so whatever the interest rate, I'll be renting that money for a shorter time than the original loan term for sure.

In my case, going through the C.U. may make more sense even if FOMOCO can give me a slightly better interest rate. Extra payments are just key clicks from the C.U.'s website and I've been making extra mortgage payments that way for a while now. That said, I seem to remember that Ford Credit doesn't penalize for early pay-off, as I've used them before. Just might be easier to make those extra payments from the C.U.'s site is all.

Btucker6

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 mach e gt
just looked and saw the modules are loaded on the website. May 2nd build week Batch 5559.
Sponsored