Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium ER RWD IBSM ordered 11/6
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
My dealer just sent me the credit app etc. I feel like it's a little early being as it seems my car is still in somewhere in the midwest ....did your dealers do this too?
Sponsored

zai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium
Country flag
My dealer just sent me the credit app etc. I feel like it's a little early being as it seems my car is still in somewhere in the midwest ....did your dealers do this too?
When's your estimated delivery date? I have not heard from my dealer about credit/financing.

mdpmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium RWD SR Grabber Blue
Country flag
Our build week of 3/14 had 3 of the 4 batches get "re-batched" into a new production week. It was a one-off at the time due to chip hold related to park assist, not sure why it would have happened for you or others in this build week.

Bucket

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 edge 2022 mach e premium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I got the Ford extra Q/A after final build, ship was four days later than the rest of the group. My guess, not up to snuff at final inspection. 5646/425 built 05/19/22 shipped 05/24/22.

strangeengine

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE (sold after 2mo - suspension sucks!)
Country flag
Mine was 5/2 build week but I ultimately have a built date of 5/24. That's a pretty long build time.

OP
OP
P. T. Magoo

P. T. Magoo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'15 Volt, '22 MME Ca Rt-1
Occupation
Physical Therapist, Freelance Trombonist
Country flag
Congrats, great looking car.

I hope mine goes as smoothly as yours appears to have. If I may, did you finance through Ford? I know price protection is a thing but incentive/interest rate protection seems a bit cloudy. I was hoping to get the 2.5% that existed when I ordered but that might be getting greedy.
I went with the credit union. Wanted to be able to make extra payments with a couple key clicks. Interest was 3.24%. Could maybe have done better through the dealership but I'll pay it off early so the interest rate is not as big a deal for me as it might seem. House is almost paid off, and I plan to snowball what used to be the mortgage payment into the car loan when that happens.

Owing more on a car than on a mortgage is a new feeling, that's for sure!

mdbnoh8ers

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
My mach e is stuck in the argentine yard of kansas since last week. I don't know how long its going to sit there but its very frustrating with a delivery date of July 2-8 after the car arrived in Missouri on June 2nd.

Seth

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E, 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Country flag
My mach e is stuck in the argentine yard of kansas since last week. I don't know how long its going to sit there but its very frustrating with a delivery date of July 2-8 after the car arrived in Missouri on June 2nd.
I'm in the same situation as you. My delivery date is coming up quick and it hasn't left KC as of Thursday. I'm not getting a good feeling about this.

OP
OP
P. T. Magoo

P. T. Magoo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'15 Volt, '22 MME Ca Rt-1
Occupation
Physical Therapist, Freelance Trombonist
Country flag
It's way worth the wait folks.

I feel a bit guilty, like I jumped the line somehow. But I can assure you your new Mach-e is going to knock your socks off when it arrives!

mache_AZ

First Name
vinay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
machee
Country flag
Mine is in argentine ks since may 26th as per ford chat and its eta to delivery is june 12-18th

Drr1232

First Name
DonRam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mach-E Premium (RIP)
Country flag
It's way worth the wait folks.

I feel a bit guilty, like I jumped the line somehow. But I can assure you your new Mach-e is going to knock your socks off when it arrives!
You shouldn't feel guilty at all. I'm glad you got it so soon. Definitely enjoy it.

But I give up tracking this car. I'm just going to wait until the dealer calls me. Based on what I was reading from this thread, I expected to get my car this month. But after I did the Ford chat I found the ETA to be the first week of August. That is with a ship date of 5/20 going to CT. So, I guess I will be pleasantly surprised whenever I get the Mach-E.

I'll be in the garage working on the 240SX until then.

clsmooths

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT performance & Premium ER RWD
Occupation
Assistant manager
Country flag
Spoke with the dealership this morning, they told me that my GTPE will be delivered by the end of the week.....CAN'T WAIT!! Anyone else with any news
Sponsored