Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium ER RWD IBSM ordered 11/6
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
I was just informed that my Mach E has made it to San Diego on railcar BNSF314617. It will be delivered to my dealer by the end of next week. Not sure why it takes so long to get to the dealer from the rail yard. But, it doesn't matter since we are all still waiting for the recall fix to be released to the dealers. Ford chat still has no idea as to when the recall fix will be released to the dealers.
I'm going to assume mine is near yours - I don't even want to know anymore - I am just so upset....so close and yet so far now
Sponsored

discobeef

First Name
Biff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GTPE Grabber Blue
Country flag
I received word today that my car is officially in California. Railcar #TTGX694689 in case anyone else has that car.

The assumption is it is in Barstow where there are delays so im not expecting it to get home to NorCal anytime really soon. Not that it matters too much given the recall delay, but it is progress nonetheless.

Also, just to make me even more impatient I ran into a Grabber blue MachE in my neighborhood today. There aren't many MachEs where I live and this is the first GB Ive seen in the wild. Hope I dont see that guy again for a while, Im trying my best to not think about it :)

Bucket

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 edge 2022 mach e premium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ford tracker says my car is in at dealer for finale prep, etc. No news from dealer or email.
Rapid Red Premium RWD. 5646, 425/783. Built 05/19/22 ordered 11/08/22. Shipped 05/24/22.
3.9%, for some reason i thought it would be less at that order date. Anyone else have better interest rate for that time frame?

Steev

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ranger, Mach E CR1 soon
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Ford tracker says my car is in at dealer for finale prep, etc. No news from dealer or email.
Rapid Red Premium RWD. 5646, 425/783. Built 05/19/22 ordered 11/08/22. Shipped 05/24/22.
3.9%, for some reason i thought it would be less at that order date. Anyone else have better interest rate for that time frame?

Apparently the interest rates on 12/1/21 were:

36 - 0%
48 - 0.9%
60 - 1.9%
72 - 3.9%
84 - 5.9%

The guy from Serramonte Ford that is on here looked it up for me.

Hope this helps.

Seth

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E, 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Country flag
Mine is also at the dealer according to the tracker. I am going to call my dealer tomorrow to confirm and go take a look at her. Hard to not get excited despite not getting to pick her up for a couple of weeks.

MacheeeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE
Country flag
I received word today that my car is officially in California. Railcar #TTGX694689 in case anyone else has that car.

The assumption is it is in Barstow where there are delays so im not expecting it to get home to NorCal anytime really soon. Not that it matters too much given the recall delay, but it is progress nonetheless.

Also, just to make me even more impatient I ran into a Grabber blue MachE in my neighborhood today. There aren't many MachEs where I live and this is the first GB Ive seen in the wild. Hope I dont see that guy again for a while, Im trying my best to not think about it :)
What’s up, your car arrived to Richmond CA on Sunday. Should be at your dealer within days. I was on the same train buddy. :)

discobeef

First Name
Biff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GTPE Grabber Blue
Country flag
What’s up, your car arrived to Richmond CA on Sunday. Should be at your dealer within days. I was on the same train buddy. :)
Oh wow! Thanks for the extra detail. Being in Richmond is much better than in that Barstow mess. Thanks for passing this along.

Bucket

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 edge 2022 mach e premium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Apparently the interest rates on 12/1/21 were:

36 - 0%
48 - 0.9%
60 - 1.9%
72 - 3.9%
84 - 5.9%

The guy from Serramonte Ford that is on here looked it up for me.

Hope this helps.
Thank you, at least I have some idea . Confirms I will have a fight on my hands. AHH dealers, love them or hate them.

jotay21

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 PERWD
Country flag
In the same boat officially. Sales just called. My MME is on the lot. Now, fingers crossed that the update is early July so I can close this out.

strangeengine

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE (sold after 2mo - suspension sucks!)
Country flag
My GTPE is on the lot at The Ford Store Morgan Hill, but since it was manufactured on THE LAST DAY OF THE RECALL PERIOD, they can't actually sell it to me. 😡

Ford Mustang Mach-E 5/2/22 Build Week Gang machegtpe

Seth

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I went and visited my future MME today. It is sitting there with 7 other MME’s waiting for the recall fix. The general manager said he spoke with their Ford rep yesterday who claimed that the software update is ready to go and should be released for install the week of 7/4. That gives me hope but I take everything I am told with a grain of salt until it is officially confirmed.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 5/2/22 Build Week Gang E4BC9729-1D1A-4EFE-8CC4-A931591F103B

Kismit

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium ER RWD IBSM ordered 11/6
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
I went and visited my future MME today. It is sitting there with 7 other MME’s waiting for the recall fix. The general manager said he spoke with their Ford rep yesterday who claimed that the software update is ready to go and should be released for install the week of 7/4. That gives me hope but I take everything I am told with a grain of salt until it is officially confirmed.
That would be amazing. I leave tomorrow for NOLA and then head to Texas after that. I won't be home until the 5th. Was supposed to have had my car this week.....but guess it can sit at the dealer while I'm gone

Seth

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That would be amazing. I leave tomorrow for NOLA and then head to Texas after that. I won't be home until the 5th. Was supposed to have had my car this week.....but guess it can sit at the dealer while I'm gone
I think I'd rather be in your shoes with being out of town and not wishing I could go pick it up. By the time you get back, hopefully they will have a schedule for installing the recall software update.

mdbnoh8ers

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Yeah. Mine has been stuck at the argentine yard in Kansas for 3 weeks. Its loaded on the train, and the jack Cooper transport company told me they have no idea why the train hasn't left. I called ford and they said they have no idea and don't know what department at ford can figure it out. Im starting to consider dropping it for a tesla.

MRyan7465

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
My MME is headed to Morgan Hill too…Are they letting folks jump in and sit in these MMEs? I know that’s to be expected of cars sitting on a dealer’s lot but the selfish part of me says I don’t want a bunch of strangers sitting in the car and fiddling with MY car 😂