First Name
Massimo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW x1
Country flag
My dealer in San Diego is clueless
I told him about the update and he said he was going to look into it …
Sponsored

Bucket

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 edge 2022 mach e premium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My dealer in San Diego is clueless
I told him about the update and he said he was going to look into it …
sounds like my dealer , could they be related Texas to C:palifornia

kayzoqueen

First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mach-E GT, Jaguar F-Type, Jeep Rubicon
Country flag
Mines on Railcar # TTGX706835 through Union Pacific Railroad. Group 5646. ETA still showing July 13 to 19 to Los Angeles, CA.

Edit: Called UP. It's in Industry, CA! Arrive this morning at 1:50 am from Muncie, KS.
Do you know how long your car took from being in Muncey KS to Cali?

zai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium
Country flag
For those of you who have picked up, how did the process go? Did your dealers honor the price protection (if ordered before Dec 21)? Did they honor incentive protection if using Ford Options?

OP
OP
P. T. Magoo

P. T. Magoo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'15 Volt, '22 MME Ca Rt-1
Occupation
Physical Therapist, Freelance Trombonist
Country flag
For those of you who have picked up, how did the process go? Did your dealers honor the price protection (if ordered before Dec 21)? Did they honor incentive protection if using Ford Options?
My dealer treated me well, but I'm glad I had my ducks in a row. I had the original "preview" I think it was called, which listed MSRP, X-plan price, Z-plan price when I ordered (I used Z-plan and had agreed on that with the dealer back in December).

They tried to say the park-assist kit was on the window sticker so not protected, but I had a 2nd "preview" from when the park-assist kit was deducted so ultimately I got that as well.

I thought they'd milked some extra expense out of me for getting the license plate and registration through them, as it came to $300.00 on my invoice, but when the registration arrived from the state of Michigan, it seems it cost the dealer $385, so I guess I came out ahead there. I'm honestly okay with the state soaking me for license tags once a year, as I'm not going to be paying any fuel tax and I like that MI is finally doing some much needed road repair these days.

I would advise against paying for tire protection from the dealer. It would have been like $500+, and I'm a @Discount Tire customer and knew I could get tire certificates for $35.00 a tire which by the way I highly recommend. Just bought those certificates a couple days ago whilst out running errands. Thank you @RickMachE for pointing this option out a while back. Didn't know I could get those certificates on OEM tires. It's a good deal for me if a tire needs repair or replacement obviously, but a good deal for Discount Tire as I'm likely to purchase the other tire on the same axle if they have to replace a tire with some wear on it.

For financing I went with my credit union. They got me 72 months for 3.24%, which was better than Ford's rate even back in December for a 72 month loan I believe.

I'm so excited to see you guys and gals getting your cars soon! Enjoy those cars folks! 1400+ miles on mine already and I'm really loving the car. Taking it on a vacation trip next week and hope to have the software fix soon OTA. Or maybe I'll look into getting an appointment to have it done at the dealer, I dunno.

jotay21

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 PERWD
Country flag
Mine is done. Finished the updates this evening. I am unable to make it by until Tuesday though, so looks like I will have my SWM Premium ER in my driveway on Tuesday. Unfortunately, electrician will not be here until Thursday to install the circuit to charge it, so will be limiting driving for the first few days.

MRyan7465

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
My car is ready for pickup at Ford Store Morgan Hill. Heading down this evening to do the deed!
When did your car get to Richmond? Mine got to Richmond on Sunday so I am hoping Morgan Hill will have my car ready for me by this Sunday 🤞🤞

mdbnoh8ers

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
I've had the roughest time tracking mine. Ford's customer service/marketing department has been quite unhelpful. It's been at Argentine yard in Ks since June 5th. Over the past few weeks I was told it was handled by different transportation companies with different tracking numbers. The last one being BNSF. BNSF said ford had to track it so I called back Ford and they said they won't do that. I asked them why. They put me on hold for 15 minutes and came back saying it wasn't their policy to call the transportation to track it. But that last week's update says its still at the yard in Kansas.

clsmooths

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT performance & Premium ER RWD
Occupation
Assistant manager
Country flag
Dealer called me today and said my GTPE will be ready for pick up tomorrow. Don't know if I'm getting any sleep tonight...complete purchase is bout to get that green check mark🤪😃
Shout out to all the Ford engineers for getting the software update available in a timely manner!!

Kismit

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium ER RWD IBSM ordered 11/6
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
I've had the roughest time tracking mine. Ford's customer service/marketing department has been quite unhelpful. It's been at Argentine yard in Ks since June 5th. Over the past few weeks I was told it was handled by different transportation companies with different tracking numbers. The last one being BNSF. BNSF said ford had to track it so I called back Ford and they said they won't do that. I asked them why. They put me on hold for 15 minutes and came back saying it wasn't their policy to call the transportation to track it. But that last week's update says its still at the yard in Kansas.
Maybe ours are together! Where is it headed?

Seth

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E, 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Country flag
I picked up my car tonight! The transaction went super smooth. It did take longer than I expected, but it was worth the wait. I made it clear right when I walked in that I wanted price protection and finance protection. We discussed a little and in the end, they took off more from the sticker than I expected. I then got the rebate and super low interest rate from last fall as well. Deal ended up being way better than I had anticipated. I was super stoked. The drive home put a huge grin on my face. This thing is amazing!

discobeef

First Name
Biff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GTPE Grabber Blue
Country flag
I picked up my car tonight! The transaction went super smooth. It did take longer than I expected, but it was worth the wait. I made it clear right when I walked in that I wanted price protection and finance protection. We discussed a little and in the end, they took off more from the sticker than I expected. I then got the rebate and super low interest rate from last fall as well. Deal ended up being way better than I had anticipated. I was super stoked. The drive home put a huge grin on my face. This thing is amazing!
Congrats Seth! Enjoy that car. You made it, the wait is done. Really cool with so many pick ups this week. Post some pics when you can.
Also glad you had a good purchase experience. That all sounds really nice after so many people having issues and pain with finalizing.

Kismit

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium ER RWD IBSM ordered 11/6
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Rebate? did you end up with the Ford Options plan? So exciting! I am jealous you got yours already.
Sponsored