Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium ER RWD IBSM ordered 11/6
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Thank you, but it makes you wander. I had to tell the dealer rep the car was there than ask if it was on recall than tell him to check with service about the fix. Yes he did all above after I told him too, car will be ready tomorrow, I hope. My reservation on the 150 lighting will be dropped or sent to a different dealer. Yes I am retired Ford 36 years. I remember when the big three tried to drop dealers and sell direct, Tesla does not have this problem as a new company, the dealer council , i think , took them to court or at least threatened and all was dropped. Yes , he says he knows all about Ford Price Protection. Would you believe him? I will be prepared...
Wow you're dropping your lightning? I wish I'd had a reservation. I'm still freaked that the MME will be too small and wishing I'd reserved a lightning

Good luck! send pics
Sponsored

Bucket

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 edge 2022 mach e premium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I'm not sure if I will drop the lightning at this time. Have to drive the MME for a while and see. I think I will be in the next year production for the Lighting. If all goes as planed I should pick up the MME today. When I started this purchase I really wanted the truck, but at my age I figured one in the hand is worth two in the bush.:)

discobeef

First Name
Biff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GTPE Grabber Blue
Country flag
My Car arrived and is ready for pickup. May happen this evening! I went from not expecting it for another week to surprise its here.

Hopefully the others waiting get similar good news soon.

Mine looks just like @strangeengine 's car but with 2 inches thick of dust on it at the moment from the pictures I was sent. So kinda a blueish dust color :)

strangeengine

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE (sold after 2mo - suspension sucks!)
Country flag
Mine looks just like @strangeengine 's car but with 2 inches thick of dust on it at the moment from the pictures I was sent. So kinda a blueish dust color :)
The car is fun, fun, fun until the HVBJB contactor takes the t-bird away.

ycking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mach-E AWD Premium, 22' BMW X5 45e
Country flag
Any updates on TTGX983302? My ford.com status has gone from 7/9-7/15 to 7/2-7/8. :D I'm guessing something in particular caused it to update, presumably that it's arrived in Richmond.
It hit Richmond on 6/24 and the railcar was unloaded on 6/25

sukhoi_584th

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME CR1 AWD
Country flag
It hit Richmond on 6/24 and the railcar was unloaded on 6/25
Mine actually just got to WC Ford about noon today per ford.com. Haven't received any comms from the dealer yet. Going to wait them out a bit as I can't pick it up until Wednesday anyway.

jotay21

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 PERWD
Country flag
Mine is in the driveway finally. So far, enjoying it. Haven’t pushed the accelerator past halfway and honestly, don’t really know that I will. After the Mach N Cheese issue I will probably just pamper it around town until there is an announced hardware replacement/recall

ycking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mach-E AWD Premium, 22' BMW X5 45e
Country flag
Mine actually just got to WC Ford about noon today per ford.com. Haven't received any comms from the dealer yet. Going to wait them out a bit as I can't pick it up until Wednesday anyway.
i haven’t heard anything either from my dealer, my online status says “The dealership is making the final preparation for your new vehicle, they will be reaching out to you soon to set up your delivery!”

Bucket

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
i haven’t heard anything either from my dealer, my online status says “The dealership is making the final preparation for your new vehicle, they will be reaching out to you soon to set up your delivery!”
When I got this, I sent a text to my dealer contact and he replied with a FARGO "I have to go out and check the lot". Yes , it was there.

Bucket

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I picked up my car late yesterday, 07/01/2022. Premium RR, SB RWD
5646, 425/783
Ordered 11/05/2021..confirmed 11/08/2021
Built 05/20/2022
Shipped 05/24/2022
asked for Price Protection went ok and took 0% 36 mth. Very Happy:):)
My 16 year old gandson drove my edge home so I let him drive back to his house in the MME. What a joy to see his big smile in this 20 mile trip.

Seth

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E, 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Country flag
I picked up my car late yesterday, 07/01/2022. Premium RR, SB RWD
5646, 425/783
Ordered 11/05/2021..confirmed 11/08/2021
Built 05/20/2022
Shipped 05/24/2022
asked for Price Protection went ok and took 0% 36 mth. Very Happy:):)
My 16 year old gandson drove my edge home so I let him drive back to his house in the MME. What a joy to see his big smile in this 20 mile trip.
Congrats! What a great grandpa.

MacheeeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE
Country flag
Congrats everyone to getting their cars! To those still waiting…. Trust me it’s worth the wait. This thing is fun.
Sponsored