Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium ER RWD IBSM ordered 11/6
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Congrats! Sorry that you didn't go home as enthused as I did after the purchase. Did you feel like they didn't offer the correct price protection or what?
I kept asking to see what it would look like with the Ford Options plan - since I'd get a 2500 rebate. They talked me into another weird payment structure which I didn't like but the interest rate was better. They misinformed me telling me at the end of the options I'd have to refinance at used car rates
Sponsored

Seth

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E, 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Country flag
I kept asking to see what it would look like with the Ford Options plan - since I'd get a 2500 rebate. They talked me into another weird payment structure which I didn't like but the interest rate was better. They misinformed me telling me at the end of the options I'd have to refinance at used car rates
That's a rough go. A lot of dealerships don't understand the Options plan and push for other financing that is more lucrative for them. Sorry your experience wasn't ideal. They are right in that after 48 months, you would be required to pay off the balloon with cash or through another loan at the current interest rates.

Kismit

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
That's a rough go. A lot of dealerships don't understand the Options plan and push for other financing that is more lucrative for them. Sorry your experience wasn't ideal. They are right in that after 48 months, you would be required to pay off the balloon with cash or through another loan at the current interest rates.
In another thread someone posted that fine print - it would be refinanced at the current rate or the one already established whichever is least and the payment remain the same.

I'm just mad I lost out on the 2500 rebate in the end I can't complain about 1.9% interest but.... the rebate would've made up for it

MacheeeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE
Country flag
Yes they took that feature out but the foot lift gate package is still in our cars. When chips are more available you have the option to take in to your local dealership and they can install that feature for you. Ford did this so they can sell more cars instead them sitting in a lot waiting for chips. You should see a $325 credit on your window sticker for that missing feature.
Cool. As long as we can still get it later I guess.

Kismit

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E 5/2/22 Build Week Gang 2F2E2636-7255-4CF5-8BA9-105FD609CA8B

forgot it did this! Fun!

USC

First Name
USC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MACHE
Country flag
Thanks for all great information . I am getting my car in 3 weeks. Questions for you.

1) Is the balloon payment based on 5 or 6 years payment plan
2) Do you know what rate for option plan in California , Order date is 07/01/2022. PRE RWD.
The dealer only want to discuss about it when the car is here!!

tking2422

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 Chevy Blazer, 2022 Mustang Mach-e
Country flag
Mine has been delivered. Saw it at the dealer with all the protection stuff still on it. Probably be middle of next week before I can pick it up I'd guess but nice to know it made it

Seth

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks for all great information . I am getting my car in 3 weeks. Questions for you.

1) Is the balloon payment based on 5 or 6 years payment plan
2) Do you know what rate for option plan in California , Order date is 07/01/2022. PRE RWD.
The dealer only want to discuss about it when the car is here!!
The balloon payment is calculated based on the mileage option that you choose. For example, I chose the 15k mile option and 48 months which provides for a 37% balloon payment (the 12k option is 39%). The only two terms available are 36 month and 48 months. After the initial term ends, you can turn in the car or payoff the balloon payment through a refinance loan of your choice.

I don't know what the current interest rate is for Ford Options. Last fall it was 2.7% and $2,500 rebate. That is different now, but only a Ford person could look it up and know for sure. Your dealer may not want to discuss it, but you can push and find out.

ghostmail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White SR 2022 Mach-E
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E 5/2/22 Build Week Gang 5BEB7B0F-3DE5-4C91-B002-A5A7E9089EC3

here she is when I picked up. I’ve gotten the driver and passenger side windows tinted to match the rear (not shown on this pic). drove it out and I got asked about it a few times. The top questions were about the paint job. Is it white or is it grey? 😆

mdbnoh8ers

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
How do you trigger this?! I can’t figure it out lol.
Yeah. Im curious too. Mine should hit the dealer this week. It left the Argentine yard and hit Fort Worth, Tx on July 4. We live in Austin, about a 3 hour drive, but it hasn't hit the dealership yet.

ghostmail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White SR 2022 Mach-E
Country flag
It turns on when you walk up to the car or when you unlocked it with the remote.
I just walked up to it.....didn't do a thing LOL
Hmm mine doesn’t do it. What do the welcome lights on the headlights look like? Do they blink or they’re just on? Earlier the taillights and the headlights were on but no puddle lights

Seth

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hmm mine doesn’t do it. What do the welcome lights on the headlights look like? Do they blink or they’re just on? Earlier the taillights and the headlights were on but no puddle lights
Check your settings as the walk up lights may not be turned on. The car has to be locked when you walk up to it for the puddle ponies to turn on.
Sponsored