5/2/22 Build Week Gang

ghostmail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White SR 2022 Mach-E
Country flag
Check your settings as the walk up lights may not be turned on. The car has to be locked when you walk up to it for the puddle ponies to turn on.
Finally saw them. I guess I just walk too fast lol. Walked up to it slower than I normally do and gave it a chance to wake up from its slumber. Thanks guys!
Sponsored

mdbnoh8ers

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Has everyone from this build week gotten their car? Mine was off the rail car on July 4th. Its a few hours away and apparently has been waiting for a truck to drive it down for the past 10 days. My dealer has been silent and doesn't seem to advocate for it to get here...
This, after it sat in the Argentine yard in Kansas for a month. Built on May 20.

2le

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On order premium ext rwd ice blue, current model 3
Country flag
Here are some pics of our car picked up on 7-1. We have been finding reasons to drive somewhere every night. It is so much fun to drive! My expectations have been surpassed in so many areas.

Hoping everyone in build week 5-2 gets delivery soon.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 5/2/22 Build Week Gang mache

See you all on the road! Take Care.
Did you end up getting this one from folsom as well? We are picking ours up in a month.

discobeef

First Name
Biff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GTPE Grabber Blue
Country flag
Did you end up getting this one from folsom as well? We are picking ours up in a month.
No, it was from another dealer in the Sacramento area. Ironically, there was a grabber blue GTPE on the lot at folsom at one point. I called and inquired and it was available. I put down a $1000 deposit and said I would be there that evening to pick it up. Sales and sales manager agreed. While I was enroute that evening from Central CA they called and backed out of the deal. I had to turn around and sadly drive back home. So not even a deposit helped me in that case.

Luckily I had this other GTPE at the other Sacramento dealer that did ultimately hold one for me with a deposit. Unfortunately they ended up not budging from a very high markup which soured my whole experience with them. Next time I will order and wait months longer I guess.

Kismit

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium ER RWD IBSM ordered 11/6
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Now that we have had them a few weeks what is the largest thing youā€™ve loaded in?
Ford Mustang Mach-E 5/2/22 Build Week Gang DD83A2CB-377F-40F8-B1C3-C4E14E0B7DB6
Ford Mustang Mach-E 5/2/22 Build Week Gang DDB9FB14-6787-4224-B39D-632F5A9194F8

ghostmail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Space White SR 2022 Mach-E
Country flag
Alright gang, letā€™s hear it. How many miles have you guys logged since pick up? I picked up 7/7 and have 605 so far. Itā€™s really been sitting in the garage since Iā€™ve been working on wrapping it myself. Tough job. Now I see why they cost so much šŸ˜†

strangeengine

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE (sold after 2mo - suspension sucks!)
Country flag
6/29 pickup and 997 miles.

I really love the car.

I really do not love the suspension calibration, even with the MagnaRide shocks. It's truly a mess.

Kismit

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Iā€™m at 907 miles oinked up 6/8 and spent a week away in Hawaii - so Iā€™m liking this car a bit too much lol

decided to go with the 77ā€ TV and it fit (sans box)
Ford Mustang Mach-E 5/2/22 Build Week Gang 5A8CB584-E68A-4541-B0EC-4A2D118B50F3

Kismit

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Iā€™m at 907 miles oinked up 6/8 and spent a week away in Hawaii - so Iā€™m liking this car a bit too much lol

decided to go with the 77ā€ TV and it fit (sans box)
Ford Mustang Mach-E 5/2/22 Build Week Gang 5A8CB584-E68A-4541-B0EC-4A2D118B50F3
Shouldā€™ve said picked up

oh and Iā€™m not back at work yet so all this driving has been errands lol

Seth

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E, 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Country flag
Alright gang, letā€™s hear it. How many miles have you guys logged since pick up? I picked up 7/7 and have 605 so far. Itā€™s really been sitting in the garage since Iā€™ve been working on wrapping it myself. Tough job. Now I see why they cost so much šŸ˜†
I picked up on 6/29 and have 998 miles on it. I watched the odometer roll over to 1k miles this morning.

The biggest thing I have hauled so far is my golf clubs. I did measure for picking up an entertainment center and it will fit. That was exciting to not feel like I had to get rent a truck.

sukhoi_584th

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME CR1 AWD
Country flag
I really do not love the suspension calibration, even with the MagnaRide shocks. It's truly a mess.
Yeah the suspension is a mess. It's a bit disappointing and not as Mustang-like as I expected. My commute is on a windy bumpy freeway and the car sort of flops around on some of the disturbances. I think there's less body roll than my old RAV4 but I can tell there's a lot more mass bouncing around.
Sponsored