John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'15 Volt, '22 MME Ca Rt-1
Occupation
Physical Therapist, Freelance Trombonist
Country flag
I picked mine up 6/8 and so far have only managed to put 3629.4 miles on it. I'd say it's about broken in. Loving the car so far!

I love to tinker so I was worried there wouldn't be anything to modify. Hah! I've installed a trailer hitch and trailer light wires, holes in the frunk for LVB charging, luggage straps in the trunk area so stuff stays put if I decide to put my foot in it at a roundabout, 16" rear wiper, new power input cord on the EVSE in the garage... the list goes on and on.

My wife's starting to refer to the car as "the other woman."
Sponsored

Kismit

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium ER RWD IBSM ordered 11/6
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
I picked mine up 6/8 and so far have only managed to put 3629.4 miles on it. I'd say it's about broken in. Loving the car so far!

I love to tinker so I was worried there wouldn't be anything to modify. Hah! I've installed a trailer hitch and trailer light wires, holes in the frunk for LVB charging, luggage straps in the trunk area so stuff stays put if I decide to put my foot in it at a roundabout, 16" rear wiper, new power input cord on the EVSE in the garage... the list goes on and on.

My wife's starting to refer to the car as "the other woman."
I wish I could install a hitch! No one near will do it either....augh!

OP
OP
P. T. Magoo

P. T. Magoo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I wish I could install a hitch! No one near will do it either....augh!
Unless you're handy and have ramps and 1/2 inch sockets, etc., I'd suggest having somebody install it. Check for local places where they sell trailers. Those places often have hitch installation available.

Kismit

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Unless you're handy and have ramps and 1/2 inch sockets, etc., I'd suggest having somebody install it. Check for local places where they sell trailers. Those places often have hitch installation available.
I'm pretty handy and have the tools etc but it's still intimidating. The local places won't touch the mach-e yet! Hopefully in a couple months things will start to change.

mdbnoh8ers

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
I just got mine on Friday and r
Did so much driving for the heck of it that I knotched on 150 miles on the odometer. I don't know how that happened. I'm really loving this car. The premium sound system is way better than the premium sound in my acura.

Kismit

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
When I picked up my car - about an hour later I returned to ask about a line I could see in the glass roof. Sales person swore it was supposed to be there.

decided to wash my car myself today - I have concerns
Ford Mustang Mach-E 5/2/22 Build Week Gang 82974D15-3840-4247-BF43-0C27FB605096
Ford Mustang Mach-E 5/2/22 Build Week Gang 974711FA-18E0-49FE-842C-C18F1E064CDD
Ford Mustang Mach-E 5/2/22 Build Week Gang B5481FB2-9DCE-450A-BDEA-3F1F223B3F20

OP
OP
P. T. Magoo

P. T. Magoo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Yikes. That sure looks like a warranty issue to me. Sorry to see that!

clsmooths

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT performance & Premium ER RWD
Occupation
Assistant manager
Country flag
When I picked up my car - about an hour later I returned to ask about a line I could see in the glass roof. Sales person swore it was supposed to be there.
Yeah that's not nornal at all. Who ever told you that should not be in the car business. Hopefully they will do the right thing. Goodluck!!

Seth

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E, 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Country flag

Ah bummer. That looks like a cracked roof glass to me. I definitely don't have that in mine. You may have to wait a bit, but that should be replaced under warranty.

Kismit

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Dealer has ordered the replacement and is taking care of it. They've been very good to me in this regard not just on this vehicle but on others I've purchased there as well. It has been the reason I've gone back. (Though the finance issues I've had with this purchase...)

MacheeeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE
Country flag
Hope you all are enjoying your cars! The GTPE 5 second limiter is annoying. But other than that it's a great car.

Seth

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E, 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Country flag
Mine has been great. It is so much more fun to drive than any other car I have had.

OP
OP
P. T. Magoo

P. T. Magoo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Easily the nicest car I've ever had. Noticing the range drop from the cooler weather but that's to be expected. I've yet to get the OTA software fix for the HVBJB issue. I think I'm one of the only people in this build week that managed to pick the car up before it got held for the software recall.

rmins

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Prem Mach E SR RWD
Country flag
Easily the nicest car I've ever had. Noticing the range drop from the cooler weather but that's to be expected. I've yet to get the OTA software fix for the HVBJB issue. I think I'm one of the only people in this build week that managed to pick the car up before it got held for the software recall.
I was lucky enough to get mine before the hold. I picked mine up on June 10th. I still haven't received the recall OTA update either, but dropped off my car for the update at the dealer this morning. I had originally set up this appointment because my bluecruise maps had expired, but a few days after I made the appointment the maps got updated via an OTA with the help of a member on this forum.

P.s. also loving the car

OP
OP
P. T. Magoo

P. T. Magoo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Blue cruise map update is the only OTA I've received so far and it came without a problem. I'm not particularly worried about the HVBJB update for the moment as my car is RWD and I'm not much of a lead foot -- but running the heat and schlogging through snow might stress the system pretty soon so I may just make an appointment to get that update sometime soon. I'm guessing I'm way down the priority list for the OTA update with a CA-R1 RWD.
Sponsored