I'll kick this one off :)

Premium RWD/ER Ice Blue
Ordered 1/22
Sponsored

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Sienna, '22 Mach-E Premium ER AWD (PWRPONY)
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
I was just wondering if someone had started a 5/30 build week gang thread. Just chiming in!

napajeff22

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20 Mustang GT, 22 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Retired Auto parts salesperson
Country flag
Just got my build notification on the Ford website this morning. Still no email from Ford. Just in time, was on my way Monday to see a MMEGT 100 miles away. Hopefully we’ll see our mme’s in early July. Ordered mine 10/04/21, 36+ weeks

Fordmaybe

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No ford yet
Occupation
Manufacturing
Country flag
This is my build week

awd prem ER DMG
ordered 10/21/21

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
Just got my build notification on the Ford website this morning. Still no email from Ford. Just in time, was on my way Monday to see a MMEGT 100 miles away. Hopefully we’ll see our mme’s in early July. Ordered mine 10/04/21, 36+ weeks
I was thinking early July as well. Might be a great 4th of July treat! I see you are a man of taste and refinement, love the 20 GT! I love that car and will miss it when I trade it for the MME. That rumble...

dcheng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White CA Route 1
Country flag
Would love to see these arrive in early July. Is that really realistic? I was looking at the order tracking spreadsheet, and I saw a lot fo 60-75 days somewhat recently. After all of these delays just getting scheduled, I'm trying to temper my expectations.

OP
OP
SD Marc

SD Marc

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Premium
Occupation
Tech Marketing Exec.
Country flag
I’m honestly thinking late August or September … lease on current Mini Countryman is up in December, so glad I planned ahead :)

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
Would love to see these arrive in early July. Is that really realistic? I was looking at the order tracking spreadsheet, and I saw a lot fo 60-75 days somewhat recently. After all of these delays just getting scheduled, I'm trying to temper my expectations.
Yeah, you're right. It's possible but not likely. I'm going to hope for early September and hope to be surprised by an earlier delivery date.

VegasWeezy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium MME ER RWD in Space White
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
Premium ER RWD Space White - Order 1/10/2022

Just found out yesterday I have a 5/30 build week. Was honestly shocked that I was actually scheduled for production. Didn't think that was going to happen for a few more months. I couldn't be more excited.

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag

Just found out yesterday I have a 5/30 build week. Was honestly shocked that I was actually scheduled for production. Didn't think that was going to happen for a few more months. I couldn't be more excited.
Wow, you ordered in January?? Lucky duck! Welcome to the club

napajeff22

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20 Mustang GT, 22 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Retired Auto parts salesperson
Country flag

Wow, I m scheduled for 5:30 week and ordered on 10/04. You should run out and buy a lottery ticket !

Okuma

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT Grabber Blue "Blucifer"
Country flag
2022 GT Grabber Blue. Ordered 2/25/2022 and somehow got the 5/30 build week scheduled. Not sure if it's because it's a GT or because I deleted the Park Assist kit. I assume the latter.

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
2022 GT Grabber Blue. Ordered 2/25/2022 and somehow got the 5/30 build week scheduled. Not sure if it's because it's a GT or because I deleted the Park Assist kit. I assume the latter.
No, it's the former. GTs get scheduled faster than Premiums for whatever reason *cough money cough*

VegasWeezy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium MME ER RWD in Space White
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
Wow, I m scheduled for 5:30 week and ordered on 10/04. You should run out and buy a lottery ticket !
I currently have a powerball lottery ticket, so...... fingers crossed. I definitely wasn't expecting to get scheduled.

imperator

First Name
Jiyu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Continental
Country flag
No, it's the former. GTs get scheduled faster than Premiums for whatever reason *cough money cough*
I agree. Ordered my AWD XR Premium on Oct 1st 2021, got scheduled for May 23rd then get pushed back to May 30th. I saw the chinese market has all models in GT trim, not sure if that makes the difference.
Sponsored