Courtney

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME
Country flag
5/9 build date as well! I have a Rapid Red Premium, standard range right now but ordered a Star White GT (non performance edition) on 2/11/22.

Bullitt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium SR AWD, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
Country flag
5/9 build week here too for my Premium standard range AWD. Hoping it goes smoothly with no delays.

Mi2Fl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e
Country flag
Joining in...
Premium ER RWD in space white

Here is to hoping things go smoothly for all of us.

OriginalGoof

First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered Grabber Blue 22 Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Dealer called and told me today that I’ve been scheduled for 5/9 Build week. Premium AWD ER in Grabber Blue.

Moomin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 civic hybrid - upgrading to MME 4 Premium
Country flag
Dealer called and told me today that I’ve been scheduled for 5/9 Build week. Premium AWD ER in Grabber Blue.
When did you order the Premium? I ordered Feb 13 and expecting a very long wait. I even called Ford today to check and make sure I didn't need to approve of anything from the last "order update, delay" email and was referred to the warranty line saying it was in production for some reason then no one picked up. My order logging in is still on order accepted no scheduled for production yet.

OriginalGoof

First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
When did you order the Premium? I ordered Feb 13 and expecting a very long wait. I even called Ford today to check and make sure I didn't need to approve of anything from the last "order update, delay" email and was referred to the warranty line saying it was in production for some reason then no one picked up. My order logging in is still on order accepted no scheduled for production yet.
I ordered on October 2nd.

Moomin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 civic hybrid - upgrading to MME 4 Premium
Country flag
I ordered on October 2nd.
I thought you were one of the "Elite" since you created your account in March 22. But waiting since Oct makes me wonder if mine will be longer. Was speculating I have 4 more months before it gets "scheduled" then 2 months build, 1-2 months destination. So I'm think late Nov I would have. Hopefully shutting down today the rest of the orders for 22 helps with their production but thinking they probably just have no where to store all these vehicles "waiting" for chips.

bgentilesco

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 IBSM Premium
Occupation
Project manager
Country flag
Also got scheduled for 5/9. Ordered a Premium RWD SR on 11/30. I picked up a Select AWD w/ Comfort Tech last weekend, so I'm debating if I want to upgrade when mine shows up. I guess I'll see what the headache / dealer trade offer is.

homerj31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Focus ST, Select Mache on order
Country flag
Another in this group just checking in.

Grabber blue select RWD.
Order placed on 1/12

So do we see the price increase?

OriginalGoof

First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I thought you were one of the "Elite" since you created your account in March 22. But waiting since Oct makes me wonder if mine will be longer. Was speculating I have 4 more months before it gets "scheduled" then 2 months build, 1-2 months destination. So I'm think late Nov I would have. Hopefully shutting down today the rest of the orders for 22 helps with their production but thinking they probably just have no where to store all these vehicles "waiting" for chips.
Definitely not an “Elite” lol. Just long time lurker on the forums and didn’t create an account until I needed to reply to someone.

OriginalGoof

First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Another in this group just checking in.

Grabber blue select RWD.
Order placed on 1/12

So do we see the price increase?
We may see the increase reflected on the window sticker/invoice. But we should not be affected by it as the price protection should apply.

HankScorpio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'16 Focus RS
Country flag
Hello! I was also lucky enough to be inducted into the 5/9 build date gang yesterday with my grabber blue GT.

On the topic of price protection, I texted my sales guy just to be doubly sure and he confirmed that my order is price protected... Whew.

MME_Adventurist

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Select RWD Comfort & Tech Package
Country flag
I got scheduled today.

Order date : 2/6/22
Model: Select with no options
Color: grabber Blue
Congrats! I am also scheduled for 5/9 for my RWD Select with Comf/Tech Package ordered on 11/13

MME_Adventurist

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Select RWD Comfort & Tech Package
Country flag
Also got scheduled for 5/9. Ordered a Premium RWD SR on 11/30. I picked up a Select AWD w/ Comfort Tech last weekend, so I'm debating if I want to upgrade when mine shows up. I guess I'll see what the headache / dealer trade offer is.
How is your Select with the Comf/Tech package? I have my order in for that build. I was going back an forth on Premium but settled with the select comf/tech.
Sponsored