5" stripes! Should I paint my calipers?

Lynsey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT - Star White
Country flag
I know mine is just a select, but it's my very first new car I've ever had, and I'm 43! Didn't want anything too loud, and I wanted stripes that fit the hood shape well. I figured if I don’t have the glass roof, might as well stripe it!! Kinda going for the Eleanor look. I think they turned out pretty good. Ceramic coated as well. Now debating on painting calipers. What do you think? I'm not in love with my wheels, but for now they are staying. I actually like that the wheels match the paint, so I'm not too mad at them. I'm nervous about someone taking off the calipers and getting them back on correctly, should I be nervous? Or is it pretty standard?

20211125_092340.jpg

20211125_092347.jpg

20211125_092314.jpg

20211125_092146.jpg

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Looks damn good. Select, premium, GT… who cares. You’ve got a car to be proud of. Enjoy it your way. I support all stripes. Congrats on the car. This was my first brand new car too. 46 year old professional.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lynsey

Lynsey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Looks damn good. Select, premium, GT… who cares. You’ve got a car to be proud of. Enjoy it your way. I support app stripes. Congrats on the car. This was my first brand new car too. 46 year old professional.
Thanks for the vote of confidence! Just saw your name....Flight nurse? I was an ICU nurse for 11 years and recently move to Preop/Pacu. Yes, covid pushed me over the edge!

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Thanks for the vote of confidence! Just saw your name....Flight nurse? I was an ICU nurse for 11 years and recently move to Preop/Pacu. Yes, covid pushed me over the edge!
Yes. Murse in the Air. Also mercenary as I’ll do just about anything for the right price. ?
COVID is getting me down too. Transports are LONG when all the closer hospitals are full and the patients are infinitely more complex. Take care of yourself first and always. Peace My Homie. ✌

Tom L

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Honda Clarity
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Looks damn good. Select, premium, GT… who cares. You’ve got a car to be proud of. Enjoy it your way. I support app stripes. Congrats on the car. This was my first brand new car too. 46 year old professional.
I feel the same as Murse-in-Airy. I'm 75 and have bought many new cars of all types and I think your stripes add a cool touch for now plus it adds to marketability when you eventually move to your next car.

Polar

First Name
SBJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Select RWD SR
Country flag
Stripe Club- Represent!

Select SR RWD member here - full wrap w/ stripes.

OP
OP
Lynsey

Lynsey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes. Murse in the Air. Also mercenary as I’ll do just about anything for the right price. ?
COVID is getting me down too. Transports are LONG when all the closer hospitals are full and the patients are infinitely more complex. Take care of yourself first and always. Peace My Homie. ✌
Yeah, this was my thank you to myself since I haven't done anything for myself since March 2020. Figured I owed it to myself. I love it. Even if it's not the GT, this is all I need and more! I only travel around town. I got a charger installed in my garage, but usually only charge once a week sometimes even once every 2 weeks. Stay safe, I think it's gonna be a rough holiday....again....

OP
OP
Lynsey

Lynsey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Stripe Club- Represent!

Select SR RWD member here - full wrap w/ stripes.
Love it. I didn't do an order, I just went to the lot and was like, yeah....that works for me....haha. Only thing I miss is maybe the sunroof, but really, I don't need it. Plus I got to drive my baby off the lot. Of course I wanted extended range, but then again....I only drive like 15 miles total round trip to and from work, so do I really need it....no! Just that range anxiety creeping in. I never take long trips, so I figured if I do....it's worth the effort to stop and charge on the rare occasion. 99% I'm around town.
Sponsored