Country flag
Hmmm you know someone inside ford? 😂. Probably another glitch 😅

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
It says hands free driving mode is available until 10-06-2073. Anyone else have this?
Yes, there have been several reports of this. But even if that date was right, it’s just the map data, not your subscription date.

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
It's not a glitch and you don't have 50 years of map data. Remember a few weeks ago when people were having expired maps and it wasn't updating? This is part of the quick and dirty fix put in place to get BlueCruise active again at a minimum. Your next map update to go back to being only 6 months

Just Lurking

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT
Country flag
I was just about to post a thread on this! Good thing I searched on "2073" first. :) Agree with @Gimme_my_MME, that is a logical conclusion. Interestingly, before it updated to 2073 my BC had extended normally to a mid-2023 expiration. I suppose I got on the list for this temporary fix as I was one of the cars with expired BC at the start of 2023.

I even had a Ford rep reach out to me via email last week to ask if my BC was working, which was a unexpected but very welcome improvement in customer service.