Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Select AWD
Occupation
College Professor
Country flag
This forum has been a valuable resource for me so I figured it's time for me to contribute something to the convo. I have had my Mach-E for 3 weeks now. Please allow me a moment to share my 1st impressions.

First, though, a quick look at my buying process:
  • I test drove a Mustang Mach-E (MME) in late August 2021 and immediately decided to place an order.
  • My vehicle at the time was a Carbonized Gray Titanium trim 2014 Ford Fusion Energi so I ordered the Premium MME--eAWD Extended Range Dark Matter Gray
  • Concurrent to all of this, I had already secured a pre-approval from my bank, so I gave myself 30 days to search for a local, in-stock MME.
Well, while perusing this forum (and a couple of others), I started to get nervous about production delays and tax credit debates at the Federal level. Plus, let's keep it real: I was really anxious to get into a MME! As you know: once you start down the rabbit hole, it's an all consuming endeavor. (How many YouTube videos have you watched so far? ? )

So, when I located a Carbonized Gray AWD Select Trim at a local Ford Dealer, I was forced to reflect on what I really wanted from my Mustang Mach-E. I live in the Seattle area so AWD was a non-negotiable. But, what about the things I would be missing if I went "down" to the Select trim as opposed to Premium?

My 2014 Fusion was fully loaded (premium sound system, sunroof, heated seats, etc.) but I came to realized that I honestly didn't need all of that. So, I went to the dealer to check out the MME they had available. Man o man: I knew it was "the one" as soon as I laid eyes. Y'all know exactly what I am talking about!
(True story: I sent a pic of the MME to my wife and her text back to me was: "Oh my... That car is f*cking hott!").

:cool: Sold.

So, with the backstory now in place, here are my Mustang Mach-E observations after 3 weeks:

1. Select vs Premium, Part 1
    For those debating between models, I would say this: I was used to the ambient lighting so initially there was a bit of culture shock. But, honestly, I bought a couple of ice blue mini LED (USB) plug-ins for $12 and got over it real quick. I never used the heated seats in my Fusion but my wife hates being cold so I just pre-condition the MME before we head out. Problem solved. The panoramic roof was never a deal-maker for me. It just wasn't. The black interior of the Select trim feels airy and roomy inside--and I am 6 feet tall. No issue at all not having a clear roof above me. Lastly, I honestly never think about the folding mirrors or automatic lift gate that I might have had with the Premium MME trim.

Oh, and by the way: The premium rims are pretty amazing and all, but I actually prefer the look of the aluminum wheels on the Select trim. Yes. Really.

Part of that is because my MME body color is carbonized gray--so it's a direct match to the color of the aluminum covers.

2. Select vs Premium, Part 2
    The biggest fear I had about going with the Select vs Premium involved two (2) key features: the 10 speaker B&O audio system and the Blue Cruise prep package.

So, are there differences in the stereos? Yes. But, to me it's not a deal-breaker by any stretch. The basic 6 speaker set up sounds great.

(Note: I experienced the 10 speaker set up when I did my test drive and I am an audiophile by design--Airpods Max headphones, Bose speakers at home, etc).

Sure, if you listen to a lot of bass heavy music, you will notice that absence of a subwoofer. But, if you listen to jazz or soul or rock, you will not be disappointed with the Select Trim. It's a nice sound profile. The highs are crisp and the separation is excellent. Enough bass response to fill the interior--NOT a booming reverberating thump but... it's fine at normal listening levels.

Apple Music via CarPlay is very good and the sound quality of Sirius XM Radio is way above average in the MME.

As for BlueCruise et al... I am super curious about self-driving options in cars but, I am not one who would really ever use that feature very much. The adaptive cruise control and lane keeping assistance in the MME are exceptional. The MME gives you a gentle nudge to keep you centered, whereas my wife's car (2020 Hyundai Tucson Sport) jerks you back to center abruptly. All of the other safety features in the MME work great as well. In sum, "only" having Ford Co-Pilot Assist 2.0 in my Select trim is actually more than enough. If you really want BlueCruise and Active Park Assist 2.0, then, yeah, you will need to jump to another MME model.

3. Home Charging
    I am only using Level 1 charging (i.e. a standard 120V AC plug) with my Mach-E. I am in a townhouse built in such a way that structural limitations prevent us from upgrading to a 240V Level 2 charging option at this time. The good news is that topping off the Mach-E at night has been easy with just Level 1. Part of that is because the AWD Select Trim only has a standard range battery. My current range estimate is 232 miles--and that is with Fordpass set at 90% Max Charge Level. So, "only" is kinda a misnomer. I am very happy with the range I am getting with the standard battery. And, if you are like me, the cost difference between standard and extended range was something that I thought long and hard about. Real world results so far have been better than the EPA estimate.
  4. Public Charging
    Level 1 charging at home
    works for me because my commute is only 10 miles each way and I have Level 2 chargers there at work if needed. My current routine though is to find a DC Fast Charger once I am down below 60% charge. As an example, yesterday it took 23min to go from 58% to 80% (57 miles added). After 80% the DC Charger slows down significantly so I unplugged from EVgo and headed home to plug into my garage (Level 1)... 22hrs later, my MME is topped off (63 miles added). All good. Full Charge and ready to go!
  5. Issues and Quirks
    The only noticeable issue I had was the 15.5 screen going haywire on me one night last week. It reminded me of my iPhone flipping out so I figured it just needed a reset. I found instructions here online and things have been great since I did a hard reset. Quirks? Well, the FordPass app is a little bit buggy--meaning you have to do a pull-down refresh or exit the app altogether in order to get up to date charging data, etc. It's relatively new software on a 1st generation EV from Ford so I fully expected some tech glitches here and there. We are early adopters, folks. It comes with this.

6. Random Thoughts
    Accessories: As noted above, I bought some LED lights to add on demand ambient color to the cabin at night. Additionally, I found some custom fit rubberized cargo and floor mats online for $115 and $138 respectively. They add protection from rain/snow/dirt while also bumping up the Mach-E branding. The generic floor mats that come with the MME are just ok so I wanted to upgrade a bit.

Driving Modes: Whisper is great for slippery roads; Engage feels like "normal" driving; and, Unbridled is fast and fun! (Tighter steering in Unbridled). One pedal driving took a little getting used to but I am a pro at it now! It's second nature at this point. And I leave it on full time.

Apple CarPlay: works seamlessly and wirelessly. You will instantly feel safer not having to look down or otherwise pick up your phone to read or respond to a text. Siri just reads it to you. It's awesome.

Positive public reaction: People love this car!!! It really stands out. Be ready for the head turns and being delayed in the parking lot: Folks have lots of questions or just want to take a peek inside.

Other public reactions: I live in and amongst a sea of Teslas ? so EV cars are embraced here in my circle of everyday life. I haven't had any negative "that ain't a real Mustang" encounters but I understand that some folks here in this forum are dealing with petty people. Not cool. Sorry you have to deal with that BS.

My AWD Select trim is 0-60 in 5.2secs or so, right? Well, it sure is fast like a "real Mustang." And, having owned a (base model, 5 speed) 1995 Mustang back in the day, I can say with confidence that it handles like a Mustang and is hella fun to drive--like a Mustang!

In closing... I think the MME is a perfect option for active people like me who want to throw their baseball gear or golf clubs into the cargo area of a sporty and downright handsome vehicle. It's super quick off the line and fast when you need to merge or pass people on the freeway. The Mach-E is definitely a Mustang in my opinion, but I understand the purists. The MME is not for everyone. I get it.

But, for me, personally, the Mustang Mach-E is easily the best car I have ever owned. No doubt. Better than expected (so far)--and I held unreasonably high hopes coming into this journey! ?
Thanks for taking time to check out my thoughts. I will respond to other questions as needed so please reply!

Ford Mustang Mach-E 500 Miles Logged: My 1st Impressions tempImageS8wbh

Ford Mustang Mach-E 500 Miles Logged: My 1st Impressions tempImagexSFBiV

Last edited:

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Great write up. You’re thoughts and experiences are very close to mine except I was able to find a premium AWD ER. But yeah, that rabbit hole ?.
I do have to point out that unbridled doesn’t change a thing about the suspension. Just the steering, heaviness of brake regen, and throttle response.

phil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LS400
Country flag
Very sensible. I agree that there's really nothing of importance missing from the Select AWD.

voxel

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
The Carbonized Grey looks FANTASTIC in person. It's the color I would have chosen if there was no Cyber Orange in 2022.

exact33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E, Fusion
Country flag
Very sensible. I agree that there's really nothing of importance missing from the Select AWD.
I agree as well. I do have the heated seats and steering.

The items I miss the most are the 360 camera and LED lights

OP
OP
Profeprods

Profeprods

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Select AWD
Occupation
College Professor
Country flag
Great write up. You’re thoughts and experiences are very close to mine except I was able to find a premium AWD ER. But yeah, that rabbit hole ?.
I do have to point out that unbridled doesn’t change a thing about the suspension. Just the steering, heaviness of brake regen, and throttle response.
Thank you. And good clarification regarding unbridled mode. I guess it just feels like a tighter suspension because of the regen being more heavy.

Ztug

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 mache e
Country flag
I bought one off the lot. I saw it Thursday night after hours and was there in the morning on Friday to buy it. I wanted the long-range battery and I didn't need all wheel drive and that's exactly what they had along with another that was already sold that had the standard range battery. Tomorrow I'm about to take my first really long trip, we're going from Southern Florida to Atlanta to visit my daughter up till now most trips so far we have been able to make wihin the 300 mile range.
I've only had to use a fast charger once in a 6,000 plus miles that we have on the car. As far as the glass roof, backseat passengers seem to enjoy it but I get nothing out of it in the driver's seat except occasionally too much sun in my eyes and heated seats and steering wheel or worthless to me in Florida, it would be nice if the next Incarnation included air conditioned seats like my Equinox NYC Ford F-150. I took a ride up to Kissimmee yesterday in a friend's new Tesla, it has some interesting features like being able to make farting sounds but they lack of a display directly in front of steering wheel would be annoying to me and I didn't see it full self-driving was all that much better than the lane-keeping and adaptive cruise control. I'm still going to Pony up the $600 when autopilot is available for the mme though.
We weren't fussy about the color and the silver was just fine with us. But we were used to a lot of bells and whistles in our premium Equinox. So so lack of the long-range battery and the bells and whistles were kind of a deal-breaker for us as opposed th the stereo o, lighting and glass roof and luckily our local dealer did not tack on all sorts of additional charges, we got it for $100 below list and that instant gratification versus ordering just to get the specific color.

If if there is any way that you can put in a 220 outlet in the future it's well worth a few hundred dollars to an electrician but with your short commute it sounds like you'll be fine, in the meanwhile enjoy your car!

mbeardeaux

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E (on order)
Country flag
This forum has been a valuable resource for me so I figured it's time for me to contribute something to the convo. I have had my Mach-E for 3 weeks now. Please allow me a moment to share my 1st impressions.

First, though, a quick look at my buying process:
  • I test drove a Mustang Mach-E (MME) in late August 2021 and immediately decided to place an order.
  • My vehicle at the time was a Carbonized Gray Titanium trim 2014 Ford Fusion Energi so I ordered the Premium MME--eAWD Extended Range Dark Matter Gray
  • Concurrent to all of this, I had already secured a pre-approval from my bank, so I gave myself 30 days to search for a local, in-stock MME.
Well, while perusing this forum (and a couple of others), I started to get nervous about production delays and tax credit debates at the Federal level. Plus, let's keep it real: I was really anxious to get into a MME! As you know: once you start down the rabbit hole, it's an all consuming endeavor. (How many YouTube videos have you watched so far? ? )

So, when I located a Carbonized Gray AWD Select Trim at a local Ford Dealer, I was forced to reflect on what I really wanted from my Mustang Mach-E. I live in the Seattle area so AWD was a non-negotiable. But, what about the things I would be missing if I went "down" to the Select trim as opposed to Premium?

My 2014 Fusion was fully loaded (premium sound system, sunroof, heated seats, etc.) but I came to realized that I honestly didn't need all of that. So, I went to the dealer to check out the MME they had available. Man o man: I knew it was "the one" as soon as I laid eyes. Y'all know exactly what I am talking about!
(True story: I sent a pic of the MME to my wife and her text back to me was: "Oh my... That car is f*cking hott!").

:cool: Sold.

So, with the backstory now in place, here are my Mustang Mach-E observations after 3 weeks:

1. Select vs Premium, Part 1
    For those debating between models, I would say this: I was used to the ambient lighting so initially there was a bit of culture shock. But, honestly, I bought a couple of ice blue mini LED (USB) plug-ins for $12 and got over it real quick. I never used the heated seats in my Fusion but my wife hates being cold so I just pre-condition the MME before we head out. Problem solved. The panoramic roof was never a deal-maker for me. It just wasn't. The black interior of the Select trim feels airy and roomy inside--and I am 6 feet tall. No issue at all not having a clear roof above me. Lastly, I honestly never think about the folding mirrors or automatic lift gate that I might have had with the Premium MME trim.

Oh, and by the way: The premium rims are pretty amazing and all, but I actually prefer the look of the aluminum wheels on the Select trim. Yes. Really.

Part of that is because my MME body color is carbonized gray--so it's a direct match to the color of the aluminum covers.

2. Select vs Premium, Part 2
    The biggest fear I had about going with the Select vs Premium involved two (2) key features: the 10 speaker B&O audio system and the Blue Cruise prep package.

So, are there differences in the stereos? Yes. But, to me it's not a deal-breaker by any stretch. The basic 6 speaker set up sounds great.

(Note: I experienced the 10 speaker set up when I did my test drive and I am an audiophile by design--Airpods Max headphones, Bose speakers at home, etc).

Sure, if you listen to a lot of bass heavy music, you will notice that absence of a subwoofer. But, if you listen to jazz or soul or rock, you will not be disappointed with the Select Trim. It's a nice sound profile. The highs are crisp and the separation is excellent. Enough bass response to fill the interior--NOT a booming reverberating thump but... it's fine at normal listening levels.

Apple Music via CarPlay is very good and the sound quality of Sirius XM Radio is way above average in the MME.

As for BlueCruise et al... I am super curious about self-driving options in cars but, I am not one who would really ever use that feature very much. The adaptive cruise control and lane keeping assistance in the MME are exceptional. The MME gives you a gentle nudge to keep you centered, whereas my wife's car (2020 Hyundai Tucson Sport) jerks you back to center abruptly. All of the other safety features in the MME work great as well. In sum, "only" having Ford Co-Pilot Assist 2.0 in my Select trim is actually more than enough. If you really want BlueCruise and Active Park Assist 2.0, then, yeah, you will need to jump to another MME model.

3. Home Charging
    I am only using Level 1 charging (i.e. a standard 120V AC plug) with my Mach-E. I am in a townhouse built in such a way that structural limitations prevent us from upgrading to a 240V Level 2 charging option at this time. The good news is that topping off the Mach-E at night has been easy with just Level 1. Part of that is because the AWD Select Trim only has a standard range battery. My current range estimate is 232 miles--and that is with Fordpass set at 90% Max Charge Level. So, "only" is kinda a misnomer. I am very happy with the range I am getting with the standard battery. And, if you are like me, the cost difference between standard and extended range was something that I thought long and hard about. Real world results so far have been better than the EPA estimate.
  4. Public Charging
    Level 1 charging at home
    works for me because my commute is only 10 miles each way and I have Level 2 chargers there at work if needed. My current routine though is to find a DC Fast Charger once I am down below 60% charge. As an example, yesterday it took 23min to go from 58% to 80% (57 miles added). After 80% the DC Charger slows down significantly so I unplugged from EVgo and headed home to plug into my garage (Level 1)... 22hrs later, my MME is topped off (63 miles added). All good. Full Charge and ready to go!
  5. Issues and Quirks
    The only noticeable issue I had was the 15.5 screen going haywire on me one night last week. It reminded me of my iPhone flipping out so I figured it just needed a reset. I found instructions here online and things have been great since I did a hard reset. Quirks? Well, the FordPass app is a little bit buggy--meaning you have to do a pull-down refresh or exit the app altogether in order to get up to date charging data, etc. It's relatively new software on a 1st generation EV from Ford so I fully expected some tech glitches here and there. We are early adopters, folks. It comes with this.

6. Random Thoughts
    Accessories: As noted above, I bought some LED lights to add on demand ambient color to the cabin at night. Additionally, I found some custom fit rubberized cargo and floor mats online for $115 and $138 respectively. They add protection from rain/snow/dirt while also bumping up the Mach-E branding. The generic floor mats that come with the MME are just ok so I wanted to upgrade a bit.

Driving Modes: Whisper is great for slippery roads; Engage feels like "normal" driving; and, Unbridled is fast and fun! (Tighter steering in Unbridled). One pedal driving took a little getting used to but I am a pro at it now! It's second nature at this point. And I leave it on full time.

Apple CarPlay: works seamlessly and wirelessly. You will instantly feel safer not having to look down or otherwise pick up your phone to read or respond to a text. Siri just reads it to you. It's awesome.

Positive public reaction: People love this car!!! It really stands out. Be ready for the head turns and being delayed in the parking lot: Folks have lots of questions or just want to take a peek inside.

Other public reactions: I live in and amongst a sea of Teslas ? so EV cars are embraced here in my circle of everyday life. I haven't had any negative "that ain't a real Mustang" encounters but I understand that some folks here in this forum are dealing with petty people. Not cool. Sorry you have to deal with that BS.

My AWD Select trim is 0-60 in 5.2secs or so, right? Well, it sure is fast like a "real Mustang." And, having owned a (base model, 5 speed) 1995 Mustang back in the day, I can say with confidence that it handles like a Mustang and is hella fun to drive--like a Mustang!

In closing... I think the MME is a perfect option for active people like me who want to throw their baseball gear or golf clubs into the cargo area of a sporty and downright handsome vehicle. It's super quick off the line and fast when you need to merge or pass people on the freeway. The Mach-E is definitely a Mustang in my opinion, but I understand the purists. The MME is not for everyone. I get it.

But, for me, personally, the Mustang Mach-E is easily the best car I have ever owned. No doubt. Better than expected (so far)--and I held unreasonably high hopes coming into this journey! ?
Thanks for taking time to check out my thoughts. I will respond to other questions as needed so please reply!

Excellent review with great info. I'm waiting for my Select MME due at the end of November, and I did have some lingering "what if" thoughts about the Premium trim. No longer.

I was also debating about upgrading to 240, but my commute is only 10 miles R/T. I will be fine with level 1.

PVQ

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach E Select
Occupation
Real Estate Agent
Country flag
EXCELLENT review and I appreciate your thoughts. Very Longs story short, 60 days ago I didn’t even know the MME existed. My Dad who whose lease was coming up had been interested in a Model Y when he happened upon the MME. When he started considering it, I stopped into my local for dealer for a test drive and fell in love with it! I’m not currently in a position where I would feel comfortable having an EV as my ONLY vehicle, but I certainly could use a vehicle for sub-200 mile local driving while maintaining my ICE pickup for longer trips. I do a LOT of driving and splitting that mileage between two vehicles should help both last a lot longer. Additionally, I have 68 solar panels on my roof so an EV for local driving was a no brainer. Honestly I didn’t want the glass roof so I never considered the premium. In light of the current recall I’m glad about that. My dad and I ended up purchasing the EXACT same car a week apart....Select AWD SR with Tech package in Rapid Red that we were both fortunate enough to find on the lot (at two different dealers) AND for MSRP without dealer markup. My dad’s is an April 2021 build and has the windshield recall (he’s still deciding whether or not to bring it in.) Mine is a July 2021 build and does not have the recall. As it gets colder in Northeast PA I wonder if I made the right decision going with the SR battery, but to be honest 95% of the time I’m driving under 100 miles per day. If I know my one way drive will exceed 70 miles I’ll take my ICE vehicle, but I’m one of those guys that fills up my tank when its half full so I need to learn to live with the GOM and let go of my range anxiety. $5K for an extra 60 miles EPA wasn’t worth it for me, but I have an additional ICE vehicle to fall back on. Can’t help but wonder if 10 years hence, the MME will be able to take advantage on new battery technology when it becomes available. The life expectancy of the electric motors is touted to be at least a half a million miles, so one would think at some point for those of us that plan to keep these cars for a long time, that a battery replacement will be necessary, and that in 10 years the batteries should much cheaper and much better. I am so impressed with my MME I bought Ford stock. I think they have a winner that, hands down, beats every EV currently available in the “looks” department. Ford’s future certainly seems bright.

DrJay32

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.luminescentphoto.com
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select AWD
Occupation
Photographer
Country flag
Thanks for a great write-up!
It’s always good to see someone’s rationale as to what features are important to them. For me, being in Colorado means AWD is mandatory (I don’t even understand why dealers here are ordering RWD models), along with the heated seats. If the charging infrastructure were better here (Colorado Springs is WAY behind), I could have lived with the standard range battery, too.

But my weird thing is that I suffer from Raynaud’s phenomenon… my hands are always stupid cold, even when I’m not. So that heated steering wheel is gonna be a blessing to me….!

OP
OP
Profeprods

Profeprods

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Select AWD
Occupation
College Professor
Country flag
EXCELLENT review and I appreciate your thoughts. Very Longs story short, 60 days ago I didn’t even know the MME existed. My Dad who whose lease was coming up had been interested in a Model Y when he happened upon the MME. When he started considering it, I stopped into my local for dealer for a test drive and fell in love with it! I’m not currently in a position where I would feel comfortable having an EV as my ONLY vehicle, but I certainly could use a vehicle for sub-200 mile local driving while maintaining my ICE pickup for longer trips. I do a LOT of driving and splitting that mileage between two vehicles should help both last a lot longer. Additionally, I have 68 solar panels on my roof so an EV for local driving was a no brainer. Honestly I didn’t want the glass roof so I never considered the premium. In light of the current recall I’m glad about that. My dad and I ended up purchasing the EXACT same car a week apart....Select AWD SR with Tech package in Rapid Red that we were both fortunate enough to find on the lot (at two different dealers) AND for MSRP without dealer markup. My dad’s is an April 2021 build and has the windshield recall (he’s still deciding whether or not to bring it in.) Mine is a July 2021 build and does not have the recall. As it gets colder in Northeast PA I wonder if I made the right decision going with the SR battery, but to be honest 95% of the time I’m driving under 100 miles per day. If I know my one way drive will exceed 70 miles I’ll take my ICE vehicle, but I’m one of those guys that fills up my tank when its half full so I need to learn to live with the GOM and let go of my range anxiety. $5K for an extra 60 miles EPA wasn’t worth it for me, but I have an additional ICE vehicle to fall back on. Can’t help but wonder if 10 years hence, the MME will be able to take advantage on new battery technology when it becomes available. The life expectancy of the electric motors is touted to be at least a half a million miles, so one would think at some point for those of us that plan to keep these cars for a long time, that a battery replacement will be necessary, and that in 10 years the batteries should much cheaper and much better. I am so impressed with my MME I bought Ford stock. I think they have a winner that, hands down, beats every EV currently available in the “looks” department. Ford’s future certainly seems bright.
Appreciate it! And thanks for sharing your Select MME story with us as well. My original order Premium Dark Matter Gray AWD ER Mach-E is scheduled to be built in Jan. I’m not even curious about it anymore: My SR AWD Select trim is awesome. Love it!

I’m heading out on my 1st mini road-trip this evening. From Puget Sound WA to Greater Portland OR is 165 miles or so. My GOM says that I have 199 miles available. (It’s cold and rainy today so my mileage estimate is lower). We shall see. I’ll post something when I get back tomorrow.

P.S. I also bought Ford stock recently. This MME is impressive and the F-150 Lightening looks even better!

PVQ

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach E Select
Occupation
Real Estate Agent
Country flag
Appreciate it! And thanks for sharing your Select MME story with us as well. My original order Premium Dark Matter Gray AWD ER Mach-E is scheduled to be built in Jan. I’m not even curious about it anymore: My SR AWD Select trim is awesome. Love it!

I’m heading out on my 1st mini road-trip this evening. From Puget Sound WA to Greater Portland OR is 165 miles or so. My GOM says that I have 199 miles available. (It’s cold and rainy today so my mileage estimate is lower). We shall see. I’ll post something when I get back tomorrow.

P.S. I also bought Ford stock recently. This MME is impressive and the F-150 Lightening looks even better!
Anxious to hear how your road trip goes...report back!
Sponsored