6/13/22 Build Week Gang

Renton777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Orange Mach E GTPE - on Order
Country flag
My back bumper had white paint on it.

There were at least 3 damaged Mach Es. Apparently whatever Norfolk Sourthen uses to secure the tires doesn't work well on Mach es. It wasn't the first time but mine was the most beatup they have seen.

Going to talk things over and word was It was all cosmetic, they will replace repair it all ($13k) estimate and offer full-blown warrenty on everything for 4 or 6 years. I was considering Ford Options for 4 years anyways. I am meeting with them tomorrow to get everything in writing and consider it.
Got to drive the banged up beauty today. Holy smokes the force I felt when I accelerated from 65 to 85 in a blink of an eye was crazy! It really rides nice as well.

Mechanically, felt fine, so that was good. Still working with Ford and the dealer to determine how they will ensure I won't feel like an idiot/fool if I accept this car. Lengthy zero deductible transferable premium care warranty is a start and addressing potential diminished value as well. We shall see where we go.
Sponsored

donwell

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E CR1
Country flag
Finally picking up today! Super excited!

donwell

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E CR1
Country flag
Well after almost exactly 8 months of ordering, my Mach-E was finally home!!
Ford Mustang Mach-E 6/13/22 Build Week Gang C6CB9239-655B-43D8-80A9-ED5570EF62E5

The people at Mossy Ford were super nice and made the process as streamlined as possible. The only hiccup was the price; when they started the process the starting price was $58k, but I was eligible for price protection so that was a relief (I ordered it when it was $53k).

Now on to ceramic coating and window tints this weekend and it's ready to drive on a regular basis!

Last edited:

EchoRomeo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SEL / comf+tech / grabber blue (pending)
Country flag
Well after almost exactly 8 months of ordering, my Mach-E was finally home!!
Ford Mustang Mach-E 6/13/22 Build Week Gang C6CB9239-655B-43D8-80A9-ED5570EF62E5

The people at Mossy Ford were super nice and made the process as streamlined as possible. The only hiccup was the price; when they started the process the starting price was $58k, but I was eligible for price protection so that was a relief (I ordered it when it was $53k).

Now on to ceramic coating and window tints this weekend and it's ready to drive on a regular basis!
Congrats! I had a great experience with Mossy Ford as well. Glad yours arrived in good time, just a few days after mine it looks like. Happy driving!

shelnian

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
When I picked up the California Route 1 on 8/7/2022 I told the salesman if another Mach-E became available to give me a call. He called on 8/15/2022 and said they had an Iced Blue Premium AWD that was available first come first serve. Hopped into our 2015 Camry Hybrid and was there in 15 minutes. Took it for a test drive and loved it. Traded in the Camry Hybrid after quite a bit of back and forth and finally a threat I'd take it home and sell it myself if they didn't give me KBB trade in value. We got the KBB trade in value.
Even though the dealer advertises NO DEALER MARK-UP, which they honored on the CR1, they wanted a $2000 dealer mark-up for the Premium. Pointed out their website advertised this car at MSRP, they said there were others who wanted the car so if I wanted it, that was the price. I was using the Ford Visa for $5000 down payment and getting $2000 cash bonus with the Ford Options plan, as I did with the CR1, we figured we wanted the car more than fighting it at that point. The rest of the deal went fine. We kept them there until 10:30PM because Biden was signing the new bill on 8/16 and we didn't know what impact this would have to the $7500 tax incentive.
So after buying 2 MME, we have received $4000 in Ford Options cash bonuses, a $300 credit on the Ford Visa, and $725 in Ford credits for accessories and service. Thanks to people on this forum for all the help throughout the process. Posting this here because the Iced Blue Premium was built on 6/16/2022.
Sponsored