6/20/22 Build Week Gang

Renton777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Orange Mach E GTPE - on Order
Country flag
Awesome to hear, happy for you! This kind of update is what keeps me on the hook of eager anticipation as my last update was on 7/12 on ramp 6U and today is the last day of my original delivery window. I just want a text out of the blue that my car is at the dealer as well, lol!
Finally got an update. As of this morning the vehicle was located on Ramp 07, Ohio Asy, OH. I am not sure exactly where that is in Ohio, but I am speculating that stands for the Ohio Assembly Plant which is only 20 mins from the dealer. However, I have seen people waiting weeks for their cars to travel that last bit. ETA vai Ford Chate was 8/21. We shall see, but its nice to know the car is close.
Sponsored

SD Marc

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Premium
Occupation
Tech Marketing Exec.
Country flag

SD Marc

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Premium
Occupation
Tech Marketing Exec.
Country flag
Website just bumped it into next week - got off the train last Saturday … it’s only 80 or so miles, c’mon!!!! Hate this part of the wait.
WELL... I wrote that at 11:30pm yesterday, and who calls me on my cell this morning at 9:30 but my dealer!!!! Pony arrived either last night or early this am. PDI and detail and charge should have taken the weekend and we scheduled for Tuesday delivery.

4:50pm today, friendly rep calls, "it's ready, how about tomorrow or Sunday?"

So, 1pm Sunday the adventure begins!!!!!!!

67DE2334-B649-4AE9-B2EE-E24C57C1EDB9.jpeg

7B37159D-63B3-4177-B981-05425D8E9434.jpeg

CarbonizedHex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
My GT arrived two weeks ago, but due to paperwork wasn’t ready until this week. Got it in to the shop for some PPF, tint , and ceramic, and drove it home last night. The difference in power between my old premium and the GT is shockingly palpable. This thing is a blast to drive!
Ford Mustang Mach-E 6/20/22 Build Week Gang 2E0D91E4-14F9-4DDA-90C8-F41D015303DB
Ford Mustang Mach-E 6/20/22 Build Week Gang CDCA4B32-4F34-434E-8F8B-8AAE533C5DA0

machesan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 2022 RWD Ext range
Country flag
Not making much progress, it seems. The GM at Frontier Ford has been telling me for weeks that it would be 8/19, which would be 2 days longer than Ford quoted 8/11-8/17, which is okay.
It's making progress. Yday it was at Richard Gebaur ramp and today its at argentine ramp. The transit part is done it seems where most cars I saw in past stuck for 1-2 weeks. Now just waiting for railcar number which will be heading towards Richmond.

WNKent

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CR1 4X
Occupation
Airline
Country flag
It's making progress. Yday it was at Richard Gebaur ramp and today its at argentine ramp. The transit part is done it seems where most cars I saw in past stuck for 1-2 weeks. Now just waiting for railcar number which will be heading towards Richmond.
I appreciate that. So next is railcar headed straight to Richmond? Would you let us know, when it moves?

Last edited:

SD Marc

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Premium
Occupation
Tech Marketing Exec.
Country flag
Had a relatively good experience at the dealership today. I was able to get the protected 2.49% options with rebate of $2500 (order date 1/21). I politely and firmly declined the $3995 warranty (will get from the recommended site found here) and the $995 LoJack security. I ended up taking the PermaPlate for $1200 (7 year interior and exterior). After getting Xplan pricing and incentive protection, I felt kind of obligated (wuss move on my part but … picked my battles).

Now charging and learning all there is to know now!

Best part - BlueCruise kicked in literally as soon as I got on the I-8 freeway. This pony is a very fun, quiet, comfortable, fast, solid, well put together ride.

14964B07-5E04-423E-9980-231AF95CBDE0.jpeg

levineds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Honda Civic, 2022 Premium ER RWD
Country flag
Mine still says it's still at the Richards-Gebaur ramp. Guess I am stuck again. Enjoy your cars, I'll see mine in October...

LeWe

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Space White GT
Occupation
SWE
Country flag
Last edited:

shelnian

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
When we picked up the CR1 on Aug 7th, I told our salesperson that if another Mach-E became available to let me know. Well he called at 2 PM today (8/15) and said if we get there fast they have an Ice Blue Premium AWD that the person who ordered it decided not to take. We zoomed down there and now we are the proud owners of two MMEs.
The other bonus is that today is the last day to get the $7500 tax incentive, if you didn't have a binding order.
The only slight bummer was that this dealer advertises no dealer mark ups, but they charged us a $2000 mark up. Tried to argue it, but they said take it or leave it, in so many words.
Did end up getting a good price on our trade in after some hard dealing. Got them come up to my original offer by indicating, either give me what I want or I'll sell it myself. We were only asking KBB Trade In value. Guess they really want used cars.
Sponsored