Built 06/27/2022
Sponsored

SWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2021 Escape PHEV, 2019 F-150
Country flag
Just got an update from the Ford chat that my car is at the junction point in Laredo, TX!! Still showing delivery in late August to PA, really hope that improves.
Delivery estimates seem to be all over the place. Mine was built after yours (was still in Mexico as of yesterday) and is scheduled to arrive in Philly the second week of August.

KKH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium (ordered)
Country flag
Delivery estimates seem to be all over the place. Mine was built after yours (was still in Mexico as of yesterday) and is scheduled to arrive in Philly the second week of August.
That gives me hope! Maybe they are under promising so they can overdeliver.

levineds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Honda Civic, 2022 Premium ER RWD
Country flag
I'm in the same boat (convoy?).

My estimated delivery date still hasn't changed, so I'm assuming that's good news.
Yeah, mine still "awaiting shipment" but no change to delivery date (and mine actually is a convoy, so maybe it's the same one)

Batteries.Not.Included

First Name
hi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mme
Country flag
if shipping method is convoy, do we still get any shipping detail or tracking method?

LeanneL

First Name
Leanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTP
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I'm officially in transit with an estimated delivery date of Aug 29 to Surrey, BC. I am sure hoping that it will not take 2 months to arrive. That seems a bit extreme!

dcheng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White CA Route 1
Country flag
if shipping method is convoy, do we still get any shipping detail or tracking method?
I'm curious about this as well. The ordertrack.app says my vehicle is "In Transit" now, but the shop.ford and my Ford account don't show it as shipped yet. My vehicle is going by convoy, so I'm not sure if that's why there isn't other information?

SWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2021 Escape PHEV, 2019 F-150
Country flag
I'm curious about this as well. The ordertrack.app says my vehicle is "In Transit" now, but the shop.ford and my Ford account don't show it as shipped yet. My vehicle is going by convoy, so I'm not sure if that's why there isn't other information?
If you chat or call the help line they might give you tracking info. Mine is going rail, but they gave me the railcar #.

LeanneL

First Name
Leanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTP
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
So jealous of the Ford USA chat feature. No such think for Canada. And they told me today that they "don't have access to that information, just that it was shipped today".

MMENJ

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Wrangler 4xE, 23 Mach E GT-“Julius”
Country flag
Do you guys get different (better) shipping info from your dealer? My dealer is pretty terrible and communication has been almost non existent. I reached out to my salesperson and informed him my car was built, shipped, and my estimated shipping date was 8/23-8/29. The only response I received 2 days later was “we show the same info”.

VegasWeezy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium MME ER RWD in Space White
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
Do you guys get different (better) shipping info from your dealer? My dealer is pretty terrible and communication has been almost non existent. I reached out to my salesperson and informed him my car was built, shipped, and my estimated shipping date was 8/23-8/29. The only response I received 2 days later was “we show the same info”.
My dealer had alerted me that my car was built and had an estimated delivery of 7/29-8/4, before I got any communication from Ford about the built status, and before any of the trackers had that info.
I got the official email from Ford this morning that it has been shipped with an estimated delivery of 7/31-8/6. (Batch 6651)

MMENJ

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Wrangler 4xE, 23 Mach E GT-“Julius”
Country flag
My dealer had alerted me that my car was built and had an estimated delivery of 7/29-8/4, before I got any communication from Ford about the built status, and before any of the trackers had that info.
I got the official email from Ford this morning that it has been shipped with an estimated delivery of 7/31-8/6. (Batch 6651)
Yea not feeling all warm and fuzzy about my dealer and fear I will run into problems when I try to pick up the car. They initially informed me no mark ups, but I’m not confident and doubt they will understand how to process the Options financing.

kwlinder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E GT
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Latest VVR update for me was Tuesday, ship date was 6/23. Hopefully it starts moving up to KC soon.

Status Updated: Jun-28-2022, 13:49 CT
Status Primary: In Transit
Status Secondary: Arrived at Junction Point
Delivery ETA Start: Aug-04-2022
Delivery ETA End: Aug-10-2022
Sponsored