Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 2500, Mach-e GT-PE
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
I got an email 6/6 that my order had been updated. It still says "in production", but the "last updated" line changed to 6/6. Also, the modules status page no longer returns an error. It just shows that no modules have been populated yet. It's happening!

My sequence # is 331 / 1100
Sponsored

Last edited:

xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Camaro ss
Country flag
I got an email 6/6 that my order had been updated. It still says "in production", but the "last updated" line changed to 6/6. Also, the modules status page no longer returns an error. It just shows that no modules have been populated yet. It's happening!

My sequence # is 331 / 1100
No email for me but mine does show it was updated on the 5th. We are right NEXT to each other! I'm 330/1100!

JRod

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E
Country flag
Hey so has anyone notice a date at the bottom of the window sticker? Mine says 06/08/2023. I’m pretty sure that’s the day it be built and then shipped.
Also my sequence # is 307/1100

C48B15CE-5834-43D3-85C7-B2BE5D6D14A9.jpeg

OP
OP
hartmms

hartmms

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 2500, Mach-e GT-PE
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
The date at the bottom means what day the window sticker was viewed. It will always say the current date. Unfortunately it means nothing with regards to build status.

PalmS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Tesla MYLR
Country flag
I guess that I didn't understand who was supposed to get the latest price reduction but I went and built the same exact car using the same zip code and the price came up 4000 dollars cheaper than what my sticker says.
I'm going to have to call and find out if this will be honored.
I for some reason was thinking that it only applied to the new LFP batteries so I never really looked in to it.
I should get the charger for free but if I have to pay 500 for it so be it.

RedHookEnzo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pending 2023 California Route 1
Country flag
I’m 423/1400 (if I’m reading that number at the top of the sticker the right way).
No updates since last weekend. Modules page still working but obviously nothing populated. The weird thing is, one tracking says “week of 6/5” while another says “week of 6/9”…which is not a thing.

xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Camaro ss
Country flag
I'm showing a huge list of modules now and tracker shows a date of in production yesterday. Woohoo

OP
OP
hartmms

hartmms

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 2500, Mach-e GT-PE
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
Interesting. I still see zero modules, but the progress tracker now says "last updated" 6/7.

Meisey

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Select Space White
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Where would I find the modules information? My production date changed from 6/5 to 6/7 today but don't see any link or anything for the modules. Thanks for any info.

My window sticker still has the old pricing and sequence 130/558

OP
OP
hartmms

hartmms

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 2500, Mach-e GT-PE
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
Where would I find the modules information?
Click on the "trackers" button at the top of this site. It will show you several links. One of those links takes you to a site you can enter you VIN and see the modules data.

When Ford announced the reduced pricing, I had asked the dealer if my order would get it. They said it would. My window sticker does have the new pricing. Strange that your sticker shows the older price, but your unit is part of this 6/5 build week. What specifically did you order? I wonder if only certain models ordered before May 1st get the new pricing?

JRod

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E
Country flag
Click on the "trackers" button at the top of this site. It will show you several links. One of those links takes you to a site you can enter you VIN and see the modules data.

When Ford announced the reduced pricing, I had asked the dealer if my order would get it. They said it would. My window sticker does have the new pricing. Strange that your sticker shows the older price, but your unit is part of this 6/5 build week. What specifically did you order? I wonder if only certain models ordered before May 1st get the new pricing?

That’s very interesting. I placed my order for a MME GT non performance on 01 April 2023 and I got the lower price so not sure what’s going on with those who didn’t get the lower price.

xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Camaro ss
Country flag
I'm still showing the new lower price on my window sticker as well. Gtpe

PalmS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Tesla MYLR
Country flag
My son is currently talking with the dealership that I ordered it from. He was working there when I ordered and I was going to get the D plan... But now he's not working there.
My company has the X plan and it's over 2k more than the 4k May price reduction.
We'll see what happens... I him to tell them that I want the X plan or I walk and order a Tesla MY... For the same price.
This is Ford's last chance to make up for what I'm dealing with my current Ford car. I will not buy another Ford if this doesn't work out.

RedHookEnzo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pending 2023 California Route 1
Country flag
Where would I find the modules information? My production date changed from 6/5 to 6/7 today but don't see any link or anything for the modules. Thanks for any info.

My window sticker still has the old pricing and sequence 130/558
Here you go:

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/asbuilt

You'll need your VIN for it. If it’s built/live, you’ll see a pretty long list of modules. If not, it may list one or two, or nothing at all. Some folks have said they may not show until like a day before the car is being shipped out.
Sponsored