6/5/2023 build gang

PalmS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Tesla MYLR
Country flag
Have you seen your window sticker yet? Do you know which battery is in your vehicle?

If your car is a 2023 (not a 2023.5), I think your pricing will be in line with the Feb 2023 reductions, rather than the pricing announced last month. And to be fair, if your vehicle is coming with the current (old) battery rather than the LFP, it will also have the 3 years of BlueCruise and the mobile charger - which is what you ordered.

If your car is a 2023.5, with the LFP battery, BC trial only, and no mobile charger, you'll get the lower price. I think I read somewhere on here that those don't go into production until the first week of July though. If yours is being built this week, I think you'll get the 2023, with the "old" battery, at the Feb pricing.

It seems to me like Ford and dealers have kind of a mess on their hands right now. I don't think it's fair of us to expect them to lower the price of the 2023 to 2023.5 structure, when we get $2,100 BC and a $500 travel charger that the 2023.5 will not have standard. I hear ya - I would have preferred the option, and may have declined both - but that wasn't possible when I ordered.

I personally think the people who saw the 2023.5 pricing on their window stickers were part of a system issue that Ford applied accidentally. Someone on the forum just said their sticker reverted back to the price he/she committed to at the time of order, after it had been lower at one point.

I took delivery on 5/17, on the vehicle I ordered last Oct. The price came down with the Feb 2023 reduction, but delivery went up $500, and I lost half of the federal tax credit (which I realize wasn't Ford's doing - for a while, we thought we wouldn't be eligible at all, when the IRS classified the MME as a car rather than an SUV). I did not pay a dealer markup, and Ford Options isn't allowed in my state. Basically, I got the car I ordered, and I can't complain about that. I qualified for the Oct 2022 interest rate (4.74) on a straight purchase. At least you'll be eligible for 2.9%!

Ultimately, it's up to you. Do you want to re-order at the lower price, and wait another 6 months or so? Where will interest rates be in late 2023 / early 2024? What if your new order gets converted to a 2024? We don't know what pricing will be, how long delivery will take, and you may end up waiting over a year, like some people whose 2022 orders were converted. I thought about all of these things while mine was in shipment (and also considered abandoning the MME altogether in favor of a larger SUV, I also looked at almost every comparable EV and hybrid vehicle, and didn't find anything I loved move). I ended up taking delivery - and I'm so happy I did. My MME Premium is a beautiful car, much smoother ride than I expected after reading many posts, very comfortable, super fast, and gets a lot of admiration, because it's not just another Tesla. Good luck in your decision!
Thank you for your thoughts! Much appreciated.
I ordered my car on February 18th. It's a Premium extended range RWD. It will come with the non LFP battery.

According to the dealer I believe/am hopeful that I will get the 4k reduction price. I'll find out for sure in a few days.

I personally don't care about getting BC. It's now an option for everyone going forward and it should be an option for people like me IMO. It's not like people who choose to not spend 2100 on BC for their 23.5 addition don't have the ability to pay for the use of it in the future by paying that ridiculous price Ford wants.

I'm glad to hear that your car rides smooth... You definitely can read many say otherwise.

I honestly don't know what I'll do if I don't get the additional 4k off. It's basically having your car depreciate 4000 before it's actually even built... Not a very good business decision. But this is Ford's last opportunity to keep me as a consumer. I truly do want to buy the car.
Again thank you for your thoughts.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
hartmms

hartmms

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 2500, Mach-e GT-PE
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
We are right NEXT to each other! I'm 330/1100!
Despite being together in sequence numbers, my vehicle seems to be about 24 hours behind yours in modules and "built" status.

OP
OP
hartmms

hartmms

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 2500, Mach-e GT-PE
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
I have a tear tag now in my modules!

PalmS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Tesla MYLR
Country flag
I now have a ton of numbers under the BCE module... I have no idea what they mean but it definitely should mean something is happening.

JRod

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E
Country flag
I just got my tear tag number! Just waiting for my status to change on the tracker.

JRod

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E
Country flag
Ok... I don't have it yet... But I can scroll for what seems forever on the modules.
That most likely means it’s almost done. It probably will be updated later today because this morning mine didn’t have the tear tag and then I check few hours later and it was updated.

RedHookEnzo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pending 2023 California Route 1
Country flag
Sigh. Still no progress on mine and the week is over. I guess 6/5 was more of a suggestion

JRod

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E
Country flag
My vehicle now shows built and awaiting for shipment and an estimated time of delivery between July 11- July 17

74EB7A23-E503-4B9D-95CB-56F04FDDDAB4.png

2FFD0068-AA8B-406E-BD45-409DA1730F5C.jpeg

xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Camaro ss
Country flag
My vehicle now shows built and awaiting for shipment and an estimated time of delivery between July 11- July 17

Ford Mustang Mach-E 6/5/2023 build gang 2FFD0068-AA8B-406E-BD45-409DA1730F5C

Ford Mustang Mach-E 6/5/2023 build gang 2FFD0068-AA8B-406E-BD45-409DA1730F5C
How do you get that second page? I haven't seen it before. I hope the delivery estimate is wrong so we don't miss out on the$2k cash and financing offer. Unless something better is coming along after!