kosminski

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME
Country flag
My initial delivery estimate hasn't changed since it originally was set (9/14-9/20) and I checked this morning and apparently mine was arrived in Mira Loma CA on the 15th so HOPEFULLY it'll arrive at the dealer soon... I'm in SoCal. Fingers crossed it'll be this week.
Sponsored

atpaks

First Name
AR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus
Country flag
@atpaks CAO this morning, I finally got the "shipped" email. Any luck on your end? Maybe our cars are train buddies?
@Hoff - Haven't received the email yet. But I was checking Reservations&Orders page in the ford website and that didn't show any updates. But when I checked shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking, I see that the status is updated to "Shipped" :) Hoping that are vehicles are train buddies and we get the cars soon.

Hoff

First Name
Hoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 AWD ER Premium Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
@Hoff - Haven't received the email yet. But I was checking Reservations&Orders page in the ford website and that didn't show any updates. But when I checked shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking, I see that the status is updated to "Shipped" :) Hoping that are vehicles are train buddies and we get the cars soon.
Nah bud, I'm in DE so we'll go seperate ways in KC. The email still said Sep 27-2 Oct which *looks at calender* I severely doubt,, but nothing has been standard so far so 🤷

OP
OP
Travman1974

Travman1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mazda 3
Country flag
Just found out mine has made it to San Diego. Now just needs to make it from the Ramp to the Dealer.

heidionefligrl

First Name
Heidi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e premium AWD
Country flag
My date passed. I was 9/9-9/15. I was told last tues it was in ATL which is the last stop for rail and needs loaded on the truck.. Nothing has happened yet. But on FaceBook a lot of people posted in a thread that it took about 30-60 to get off the rail and transported by a truck for many people. This helped to adjust my excitement.
I'm hoping to get it before Oct as I have a lot of out of country travel and worry they wont be able to reach me and they will sell it.. I know this is extreme.:rolleyes:

iaming

First Name
Br
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SEL
My date passed. I was 9/9-9/15. I was told last tues it was in ATL which is the last stop for rail and needs loaded on the truck.. Nothing has happened yet. But on FaceBook a lot of people posted in a thread that it took about 30-60 to get off the rail and transported by a truck for many people. This helped to adjust my excitement.
I'm hoping to get it before Oct as I have a lot of out of country travel and worry they wont be able to reach me and they will sell it.. I know this is extreme.:rolleyes:
How did you know about the last stop

heidionefligrl

First Name
Heidi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e premium AWD
Country flag
How did you know about the last stop

The dealer told me it was in ATl. I asked if it goes on another rail or truck transport and he said truck. I was worried due to the rial strike looming early last week.

The dealer stated he gets updates every thru. So I text once a week to see if there are changes. This Thur he stated I have the same delivery date and it didn't change but it has passed and no car.

Vulnox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat PB, 2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
So our car is unloading from the rail car only a few miles from the dealer, so hopefully we see it soon. I was curious and pulled the car up in OASIS and I guess our car is downloading an OTA update. At least I know right away that OTA works! Surprised it is already getting one. I would say I had assumed the car should be pretty up to date form the factory, but I guess it is about the one month anniversary of when the car was built.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 8/15/22 Build Week Gang 1663689278360

Kalaua_Farms

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Select RWD Standard, 2017 Nissan Leaf
Occupation
Retired Hospice Executive
Country flag
Aloha, first time here.
I ordered Select RWD SR Ice Blue Silver on 3/9/22. Build date week of 8/15 with actual build 8/18 and shipping notification on 8/19/22. Estimated arrival 9/27 - 10/3. Was concerned about rail union action, so (after reading this forum) asked dealer to locate the car. On 9/14 the dealer indicated it was "in the midwest" with a new estimated arrival of "mid - late October.
Now, after reading the delays I am not going to hold my breath... once it gets to the west coast, it still has to get loaded onto a ship and come across a 2500 mile ocean journey to arrive in Honolulu.
I am still excited about getting it (and there are so few on island that seeing one is a rare thing) but I can only watch so many videos on how to use the Synch 4A or how cool the frunk drain is.

OP
OP
Travman1974

Travman1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mazda 3
Country flag
Aloha, first time here.
I ordered Select RWD SR Ice Blue Silver on 3/9/22. Build date week of 8/15 with actual build 8/18 and shipping notification on 8/19/22. Estimated arrival 9/27 - 10/3. Was concerned about rail union action, so (after reading this forum) asked dealer to locate the car. On 9/14 the dealer indicated it was "in the midwest" with a new estimated arrival of "mid - late October.
Now, after reading the delays I am not going to hold my breath... once it gets to the west coast, it still has to get loaded onto a ship and come across a 2500 mile ocean journey to arrive in Honolulu.
I am still excited about getting it (and there are so few on island that seeing one is a rare thing) but I can only watch so many videos on how to use the Synch 4A or how cool the frunk drain is.
I believe cars going to HI are shipped from San Diego, you car should be in San Diego by now. My car was shipped on 8/30 and Ford Chat mentioned that my car was already in San Diego. Don't give up hope, it will be there before you know it.

AndrewY

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT
Country flag
Not sure where my car is. I got a "shipped" email on 8/24, and both that and "Reservations & Orders" page on ford.com give me a delivery date "to your dealership to be between September 18, 2022 and September 24, 2022." When I spoke to them late last week, they said it was last scanned in Kansas, but didn't tell me when it was scanned there. When I spoke to them today, they said to expect it to arrive to them in 4-6 weeks. I've been patient, but now that it's close, I'm getting frustrated that it's not here yet, and may be delayed further. My hope is that it's almost here, and "4-6 weeks" is just their standard answer when they don't have visibility.

iaming

First Name
Br
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SEL
Not sure where my car is. I got a "shipped" email on 8/24, and both that and "Reservations & Orders" page on ford.com give me a delivery date "to your dealership to be between September 18, 2022 and September 24, 2022." When I spoke to them late last week, they said it was last scanned in Kansas, but didn't tell me when it was scanned there. When I spoke to them today, they said to expect it to arrive to them in 4-6 weeks. I've been patient, but now that it's close, I'm getting frustrated that it's not here yet, and may be delayed further. My hope is that it's almost here, and "4-6 weeks" is just their standard answer when they don't have visibility.
Similar here.

West1134

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium AWD, ER,06 Duramax,16 Acadia Denali
Country flag
Mine has stayed at 9/21-9/27 since the delivery date was estimated. So fingers-crossed for this week! 🤞
I'm in a similar boat. I bought my MME off a cancelled customer order so I don't get the email communication from Ford since I didn't originate the order. However, because I had the VIN I was able to somewhat track it. It has been showing "Shipped" on the Ford tracking page, but not filled with a check icon. Using Ford Chat, I have found that it's been in the US since 8/17/22, and most recently hanging in the KS area where the big railyard is. Fingers crossed it will be moving West soon, my ship date was updated from 9/21-27 to just 9/27 now.

iaming

First Name
Br
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SEL
mine updated to 10/11~17 from 9/17~23, no email yet.
Sponsored