bvalent

First Name
Barron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura RLX Sport Hybrid, MME PREM AWD E
Country flag
spoke to my dealer today my car is in KC with an estimated arrival date of 10/10 to 10/14... wish it was sooner ...
Sponsored

Corwin

First Name
Corwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mazda CX-5, 2022 Mach-E Premium Ordered
Country flag
My car finally arrived at the Toronto Rail Yard, it's final destination this morning. It took about 19 days to transport the vehicle from Lecheria to Toronto... My ETA is still Oct 11-17, so curious if my car will hang out at the yard for the next 3 weeks before being hauled to the dealership...

Last edited:

Kks17

First Name
Kam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang mach e
Country flag
My car finally arrived at the Toronto Rail Yard, it's final destination this morning. It took about 19 days to transport the vehicle from Lecheria to Toronto... My ETA is still Oct 11-27, so curious if my car will hang out at the yard for the next 3 weeks before being hauled to the dealership...
Many friends are receiving their car month early I’m sure you will get delivery as soon as they are able!!

Pangea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 VW CC, 2022 Mach E Rte 1- ordered
Country flag
Has everyone gotten their home charger installed? I ordered a Chargepoint on Amazon about a month ago when they had it for $599 and unfortunately it was too good to be true... It's been showing "Shipped" with a fake Fed Ex tracking number since 8/31 and delivery date of 10/13 so apparently I have to wait till after the delivery date to request my Amazon refund. Others are commenting on how it was a fake vendor with fake shipping numbers. Anyway, ordered one yesterday directly through Chargepoint but it'll take a while. Oh well, looks like my car is also taking a while! Plus, my Ford Dealer is right down the street from my house so hopefully they'll just let me charge there a couple times!

Melo1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E
Country flag
Has everyone gotten their home charger installed? I ordered a Chargepoint on Amazon about a month ago when they had it for $599 and unfortunately it was too good to be true... It's been showing "Shipped" with a fake Fed Ex tracking number since 8/31 and delivery date of 10/13 so apparently I have to wait till after the delivery date to request my Amazon refund. Others are commenting on how it was a fake vendor with fake shipping numbers. Anyway, ordered one yesterday directly through Chargepoint but it'll take a while. Oh well, looks like my car is also taking a while! Plus, my Ford Dealer is right down the street from my house so hopefully they'll just let me charge there a couple times!
I ordered my chargepoint through Amazon a couple weeks ago and it was at my door two days later. Seller was chargepoint, not a reseller.

Kks17

First Name
Kam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang mach e
Country flag
Picking up my car tomorrow!
Wow and your ETA was Oct 14 ish right !! Congrats!! God knows where my vehicle is aha I hope my eta (Oct 21-27) shortens as well!!

Corwin

First Name
Corwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mazda CX-5, 2022 Mach-E Premium Ordered
Country flag
My car finally arrived at the Toronto Rail Yard, it's final destination this morning. It took about 19 days to transport the vehicle from Lecheria to Toronto... My ETA is still Oct 11-17, so curious if my car will hang out at the yard for the next 3 weeks before being hauled to the dealership...
My ETA was just updated to Sept 30-Oct 6. Time to wait and see!

Randi

First Name
Randi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD standard range
Country flag
Wow and your ETA was Oct 14 ish right !! Congrats!! God knows where my vehicle is aha I hope my eta (Oct 21-27) shortens as well!!
My ETA was 10/8-10/14 and suddenly changed to 9/27-9/30. It arrived at the dealer 9/27.

Kks17

First Name
Kam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang mach e
Country flag
GUYS OMGGGG i got sweetest lady on US FORD LINE and she gave me my rail number TTGX986097 and it’s in COQUITLAM BC litterally 30 min from me!! My ETA is end of October

Mache65

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21Mach-E, 21 F150 PB Limited, 21 Ram 1500 Limited
Country flag
My car is at dealership for almost a week, no word from dealer yet for delivery, one guy told me they are out of temp tag so cannot sell out of state cars.

Mache65

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21Mach-E, 21 F150 PB Limited, 21 Ram 1500 Limited
Country flag

Ford charger would work fine if you got 240-volt supply. I added a small subpanel in garage to hardwire ChargePoint and put a separate 50amp receptacle to use other chargers.

Randi

First Name
Randi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD standard range
Country flag
GUYS OMGGGG i got sweetest lady on US FORD LINE and she gave me my rail number TTGX986097 and it’s in COQUITLAM BC litterally 30 min from me!! My ETA is end of October
They are SO nice, aren’t they? I had one really nice lady and a great guy named Reginald! He was the most helpful and was the one that found my rail car #.
Sponsored