8/29/22 Build Week Gang

Maxwells4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Select RWD + CTP, IBSM
Country flag
Got this email today?? Not sure Ford knows what delayed means. Might have to switch forum posts.... :):)

" We’ve had to delay the production timeframe for your 2022 Mustang Mach‑E Select. We now expect to begin building it the week of August 22, 2022. "
Interesting, guess I'm not the only one. I wonder if they did move the schedule forward, and have a system that automatically notifies the buyer of schedule changes... but the system just assumes it's always a delay. I'm sure it's right 99% of the time 🤣
Sponsored

Pangea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 VW CC, 2022 Mach E Rte 1- ordered
Country flag
Congrats to you that have moved up to next week! I'm still showing 8/29. As long as I hang onto that, I'm happy :)

Does anyone else not receive emails at all from Ford? The only reason I knew my production date is that I logged onto my account. My email address is correct there and the last 2 emails I received were from 4/18 "Going the Extra Mile" and before that 3/18 "A Change to your Mustang Order". I didn't even receive the one stating they'd contact us every 45 days that others got!

OP
OP

atpaks

First Name
AR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus
Country flag
Congrats to you that have moved up to next week! I'm still showing 8/29. As long as I hang onto that, I'm happy :)

Does anyone else not receive emails at all from Ford? The only reason I knew my production date is that I logged onto my account. My email address is correct there and the last 2 emails I received were from 4/18 "Going the Extra Mile" and before that 3/18 "A Change to your Mustang Order". I didn't even receive the one stating they'd contact us every 45 days that others got!
Contacting your dealer may give you more information. Generally Ford hasn't been the best in terms of notifying customers via email (based on personal experience and from other threads in this forum)

Mache65

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21Mach-E, 21 F150 PB Limited, 21 Ram 1500 Limited
Country flag

I have built date of 9/3 from dealer but no email from ford or window sticker yet

OP
OP

atpaks

First Name
AR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus
Country flag
I have built date of 9/3 from dealer but no email from ford or window sticker yet
You can try to get your window sticker from this website -https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking

The order code is not the order number. It is a code that the dealer should be able to provide you.

Mache65

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21Mach-E, 21 F150 PB Limited, 21 Ram 1500 Limited
Country flag
You can try to get your window sticker from this website -https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking

The order code is not the order number. It is a code that the dealer should be able to provide you.

I have everything, window sticker is not release for my MachE yet.

OP
OP

atpaks

First Name
AR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus
Country flag
I have everything, window sticker is not release for my MachE yet.
Ah ok. I would assume that you would get your window sticker by mid next week if the build date still holds.

Schmetsky

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CRV, GolfR, MDX, Sienna, RX350
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Yup. I can view the Window Sticker!!!

Should I start the Owner Registration process or can that wait until it actually makes it to the Dealer?
What is the batch number and number of units in that batch (upper right margin, just to left of VIN)
Technically, the dealer will be the owner until you actually purchase the vehicle.

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
if you have a VIN and are scheduled 8/29 week... look for your window sticker and share with us your batch number and number of MME units in the batch.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 8/29/22 Build Week Gang 1661125829926

rorybellows

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E California Route 1
Country flag
Was scheduled for 9/5 and changed to 8/29 on August 16th. Dealer said it was being built on 9/2.
Ordered January 15, 2022
Cyber Orange
California RT1 AWD

jennaclon

First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium Ext Range AWD (ordered 10/1)
Country flag
Joining!

Ordered 10/1 - Premium AWD ER, Space White

Build Week 08/29
circling back to say that I got a build date of 09/01 and estimated delivery of 10/19.

I'm in northern CA - heard that delivery has been around 4 weeks instead of 6 recently!

Melo1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E
Country flag
Ordered March 9, 2022
Dark Matter Grey
Prem AWD ER
Scheduled 8/29/22
Got my VIN too so hopefully it will be built soon
Now says it is in production as of this afternoon but still no window sticker. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong. Shouldn't there be a window sticker if it is in production

Melo1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E
Country flag
Got my Window sticker. Here is batch info

Screenshot_20220822-210020_Xodo Docs.jpg
Sponsored