Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach e premium IBM
Occupation
IT
Country flag
When I got my 9/13 "built" notice, the delivery ETA was 10/9-10/15. On 10/13 Ford.com, without explanation, changed the delivery ETA to 11/4-11/10. Today, 11/8, Ford.com changed the delivery ETA to 11/27-12/3. That would be 12 months after ordering. Chat has provided NO UPDATE since 9/27; it's apparently sitting at ramp 6R. Dealer is indifferent.
1667942289643.gif
Mine is still on the same ramp as you. has been there since 7/29. Dec. 5th makes one year since ordering.

OP
OP
Bigfeets

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Mine is still on the same ramp as you. has been there since 7/29. Dec. 5th makes one year since ordering.
Absolutely appalling! Have there been any indications of a "parts hold" or "damage in-transit"? In my case there are none. just "shipper" difficulties, which I assume are smokescreen. :confused:

TigerEye104

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach e premium IBM
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Absolutely appalling! Have there been any indications of a "parts hold" or "damage in-transit"? In my case there are none. just "shipper" difficulties, which I assume are smokescreen. :confused:
Nope same as you. I had them escalate it last month but the closed the case stating that it was still in its delivery window. It was still in the delivery window b/c they pushed it out another month after my call.

jfire

First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Santa Cruz, Hyundai Azera, A320/321
Occupation
Airline Pilot
Country flag
I'm in the same status. It's been sitting there since 9/14 and got pushed back to 12/1 delivery. Beyond pissed off now but what are we gonna do? I just hope to get it by the end of 2022 now.

OP
OP
Bigfeets

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Nope same as you. I had them escalate it last month but the closed the case stating that it was still in its delivery window. It was still in the delivery window b/c they pushed it out another month after my call.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 9/12/22 Build Week Chat 1668119802342

OP
OP
Bigfeets

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I'm in the same status. It's been sitting there since 9/14 and got pushed back to 12/1 delivery. Beyond pissed off now but what are we gonna do? I just hope to get it by the end of 2022 now.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 9/12/22 Build Week Chat 1668119906117

jfire

First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Santa Cruz, Hyundai Azera, A320/321
Occupation
Airline Pilot
Country flag
Not much happening in this forum now. I guess everyone but me and Bigfeets has gotten their deliveries. Oh well. Here’s a virtual beer thrown your way Bigfeets! It’s down to me and you now!

Bronzewing

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current 2009 Honda Fit / '22 Mach-E GTPE in GB
Country flag
I am still here waiting as well jfire and bigfeets! This post has seemed to go dark, so hopefully that means most have gotten their deliveries. Our time will come, soon!
Not much happening in this forum now. I guess everyone but me and Bigfeets has gotten their deliveries. Oh well. Here’s a virtual beer thrown your way Bigfeets! It’s down to me and you now!
I am still here as well, waiting....
Since this thread has gone cold, I haven't been checking too often. Just hoping for a happy surprise soon. I am afraid of pinging Ford, as every time I do, my window pushes back a month.

JamieLV

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti G37
Country flag
I am still here waiting as well jfire and bigfeets! This post has seemed to go dark, so hopefully that means most have gotten their deliveries. Our time will come, soon!

I am still here as well, waiting....
Since this thread has gone cold, I haven't been checking too often. Just hoping for a happy surprise soon. I am afraid of pinging Ford, as every time I do, my window pushes back a month.
Well there goes my plan. I, too, stopped checking and was waiting for another west coast 09/12er stuck at 6R to say they saw movement before I'd engage Ford Chat again (I've sent my dealer a couple of e-mails asking about VinView and though he replies to them, somehow the response includes nothing about the question actually asked - so I've stopped that too)

O’Msjestic1

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F250 Limited Diesel, 2017 F250 Lariat Diesel,
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
11/14 status: Grabber Blue GT PE still on ramp 6R since 9/27. Built 9/14. Went within one mile of the dealership in South Texas on the way to Richard’s-Gebauer Missouri from the Lecheria Mexico plant. Waiting on the 900 mile return trip back to Texas. “Current delivery window” begins tomorrow. 11/15-11/21. I am fully expecting my next delivery update on 11/22.

OP
OP
Bigfeets

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Country flag
11/14 "update". Another day of that sickening, unfulfilled feeling. No update from dealer, Ford.com, or chat. (built 9/13. 342 days since MME order was confirmed. 60 days in "shipped" status; 48 days sitting at ramp 6R. Destination SCal.) Meanwhile, my dealer has had my MME order displayed on their online inventory for weeks. Recently, they've posted 19 2023MY MME there. The most recent one is in a batch to be built this week, 11/14. Some folks in build week 11/7 are being told their delivery ETA is early December. My 3 times changed delivery ETA is currently 11/27-12/4. I wonder who's being lied to now. :(
Ford Mustang Mach-E 9/12/22 Build Week Chat 1668476130390

Attachments

O’Msjestic1

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F250 Limited Diesel, 2017 F250 Lariat Diesel,
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
11/16 status: Grabber Blue GT PE still on ramp 6R since 9/27. 9/12 build week. Built 9/14. Went within one mile of the dealership in South Texas on the way to Richard’s-Gebauer Missouri from the Lecheria Mexico plant. Waiting on the 900 mile return trip back to Texas. “Current delivery window” 11/15-11/21. I am fully expecting my next delivery update on 11/22. I passed a train 11/13 with 29 rail cars full of vehicles going east into San Antonio. 11/15 I saw MANY trucks on the roads delivering vehicles in the San Antonio area but sadly no Grabber Blue Mach E’s. Appeared to be mostly Dodge / RAM products. The closest CDJR dealership to my home has a full lot of new Dodge / Ram / Chrysler / Jeep vehicles. Obviously CDRJ has mastered the current environment Ford is still challenged to conquer.

nIceWhite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Ice White
Country flag
11/14 status: Grabber Blue GT PE still on ramp 6R since 9/27. Built 9/14. Went within one mile of the dealership in South Texas on the way to Richard’s-Gebauer Missouri from the Lecheria Mexico plant. Waiting on the 900 mile return trip back to Texas. “Current delivery window” begins tomorrow. 11/15-11/21. I am fully expecting my next delivery update on 11/22.
Hello from the 9/19 Build Group. I think a lot of Texas vehicles are stuck in the ramp 6M and beyond delay. I've got a Nov 20-26 estimate for Houston.

OP
OP
Bigfeets

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Got another update from the dealer yesterday. My MME is now scheduled to be delivered to the dealer 11/10 (changed from 12/4). Crossing my fingers that it will actually show up at the dealership tomorrow!
A week later, 11/16, no delivery?????

JamieLV

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti G37
Country flag
Well finally have some reported movement. UP trace says departed this morning and gave an expected arrival date 5 days out. Trying to figure out whether I should schedule an electrician or wait given how things have gone so far. My utility reimburses up to $500 (possibly) but you must have car within 60 days of expenses. I made the mistake of ordering my ChargePoint based on the original delivery date so don't want to make that mistake again.
Sponsored