A driver and passenger seatback kick protector, protect your seat back from kicking and scratches?

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
It looks like it is on Amazon but says 1-2 months.
its usually take much faster than that,we are expecting one week if amazon warehouse check in our product smoothly

Z-one

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mache GTPE
Country flag
its usually take much faster than that,we are expecting one week if amazon warehouse check in our product smoothly
Not sure if I misread the order or Amazon is screwing something up. I thought there was a regular version and carbon fiber version but now it just shows the carbon fiber. Not too sure what I ordered now as the link just goes to the Carbon Fiber. Guess I will wait until I get it to really know?

PNWJustin

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium EAWD
Country flag
Not sure if I misread the order or Amazon is screwing something up. I thought there was a regular version and carbon fiber version but now it just shows the carbon fiber. Not too sure what I ordered now as the link just goes to the Carbon Fiber. Guess I will wait until I get it to really know?
I feel that, the Carbon Fiber ones are not very appealing. So I'm hoping they add more in stock soon. Would love to purchase these.

Z-one

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mache GTPE
Country flag
I feel that, the Carbon Fiber ones are not very appealing. So I'm hoping they add more in stock soon. Would love to purchase these.
I agree the non-carbon looked almost OEM. Hope they dont move my order to carbon fiber don't want to deal with returning them.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Hello my friend, please send me your order ID, i will look into this for you.
usually amazon will automatically launch a pre-sell when they see inventory approaching, for example if they detect the carbon fiber version approaching, they will launch a presell on carbon fiber version pre-sell automatically. and the regular version wont shows up.
and in the other case, they detect both version are approching, and they launch a pre-sell for both version, and lets say ppl started to purchase the regular version, and the purchase quantity has reached the presell limit, they will automatically turn the presell status into out of stock status, thus you wont see the regular version on the product page any more.
sorry about this confusion, we dont have any control over it.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
I agree the non-carbon looked almost OEM. Hope they dont move my order to carbon fiber don't want to deal with returning them.
no worry, even if amazon end up mess up your order, we are here to make sure things goes perfect.

Z-one

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mache GTPE
Country flag
no worry, even if amazon end up mess up your order, we are here to make sure things goes perfect.
I went back and looked and maybe it won’t even fit my car. I have a GT non PE. Guessing these covers won’t work?

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
I went back and looked and maybe it won’t even fit my car. I have a GT non PE. Guessing these covers won’t work?
oh, if its a GT seat, yes it wont fit. it only fit regular seat

TheQ42

First Name
Quinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium 4X
Occupation
Product Management
Country flag
Hello!

I bought the full seatback protector and I have a bit of feedback. The anchor system is . . . not my favorite. Now that I have it arranged in what I THINK is the right way, it does seem to be working, and I love the way the protectors look (I'll definitely be keeping them on).

However, the instructions for installing the anchors were not great, and I'm still not even 100% sure I've done it right. So, a bit of writeup on the install, with picture, should be included . . . even if it's just scanning a QR code printed on a piece of paper in the box.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Hello!

I bought the full seatback protector and I have a bit of feedback. The anchor system is . . . not my favorite. Now that I have it arranged in what I THINK is the right way, it does seem to be working, and I love the way the protectors look (I'll definitely be keeping them on).

However, the instructions for installing the anchors were not great, and I'm still not even 100% sure I've done it right. So, a bit of writeup on the install, with picture, should be included . . . even if it's just scanning a QR code printed on a piece of paper in the box.
sorry for the confusion, it shall be like this, and thanks for this, we will include some instruction in the package in the future
Ford Mustang Mach-E A driver and passenger seatback kick protector, protect your seat back from kicking and scratches? 61FI59fScBL._AC_SL1000_
Sponsored