Ingo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mondeo 2.0l 145HP
Occupation
Managing Design Engineer & IWI
Country flag
It's just a week ago that a German EV YouTube channel called Car Maniac compared an Audi E-TRON Sportspack with an all electric Mustang Mach-E. The results you could read here in the forum.

The first result of this video was that the Mustang Mach-E will be one of the most popular player in the EV world 2021.

As the YouTube channel said this was the first of three further videos. His second video started this morning. The story goes on and on. He was so impressed about the technique build in the Mustang, you can believe me. He explained why this car is a Mustang. Yea, looking to the unbelievable acceleration what you can feel even when you're riding a whisper or an unbridled Pony. Yessssss!

But he pointed also the bug out what he found:
1. The navigation system: he put a name of a bug town in Germany called Mainz in the system. The system started with streets on Germany who were called Mainz Street and so on. The city Mainz was shown several lines below the first one. I think this is a task to Fords software department, isn't? ?

2. The voice input system: The sync 4a system is only able to understand sentences he knows and nothing else. Ups, here is the second task to the software department.

3. Charging points at a programmed trip: The Sync-4a navigation system does only show you charging points you need to manage your trip. All the other charging points who are right next to the trip and you don't need are invisible. Sorry, this is the third task to the software department.

Anyway, he said that this car is one of the three most important EVs in 2021! He said, that this car extrem efficient while having much fun driving it. It's not a shy guy, it's a really Mustang. It's a combination of a family car, sports car and an efficient brand new EV.

In the next weeks he will send a video about a 1000 km road trip through Germany. He will test the assistance systems, combustion of energy and the behaviour on German Autobahn... you know what I mean (no 55 miles limit ?).

Stay tuned!

Sponsored