Gurprit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang GT, Mach E Premium, Explorer
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I hope you will have some good news soon. I swear the last few days feel the longest.

QuRace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MME RWD/ER (Space White)
Country flag
I get jealous seeing those who have their MMEs posting photos.
And if you'd like to get rid of your feeling of jealousy again, I offer a picture of MY MME at the dealership:

Ford Mustang Mach-E A little jealous... 1638359721877

Oh, and if you have trouble locating the MME in that particular parking spot, that's because IT'S NOT THERE! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THAT CAR SINCE MID MAY 2021, AND IT STILL HASN'T ARRIVED YET...

Last edited:

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Could be worse. Delivered damaged and you get to wait (now over a month) for parts while it sits 15 minutes away

OP
OP
oadesign

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
And if you' like to get rid of your feeling of jealousy again, I offer a picture of MY MME at the dealership:

Oh, and if you can't see the MME on that particular parking spot, that's because IT'S NOT THERE! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THAT CAR SINCE MID MAY 2021, AND IT STILL HASN'T ARRIVED YET...

I hear you! I’ve been waiting since April 27!

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
I get jealous seeing those who have their MMEs posting photos. Well, I might as well join in while waiting for mine to be trucked to my dealer. ;)

I can attest that the waiting is agonizing. Between chip delays, choo choo shenanigans and rail yard marco polo, you get frustrated, discouraged and depressed. That begins to fade when you get your shiny new baby and the whole emotional roller coaster starts to bring smiles to your face as you squeeze that go pedal on the right. It becomes pure joy when your wife is incapable of words when you slam the pedal all the way to the floor the first time she rides in the car.

It's worth the wait. Just keep looking forward. Always look forward!

Av8tor

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, MME GTPE
Occupation
Systems Engineer IOT
Country flag
Between chip delays, choo choo shenanigans and rail yard marco polo, you get frustrated, discouraged and depressed.
I love it! This is the best description I've seen yet. Add in a little dealer markup, range anxiety, and guess-o-meter and I think we have enough for a song..

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
I can attest that the waiting is agonizing. Between chip delays, choo choo shenanigans and rail yard marco polo, you get frustrated, discouraged and depressed. That begins to fade when you get your shiny new baby and the whole emotional roller coaster starts to bring smiles to your face as you squeeze that go pedal on the right. It becomes pure joy when your wife is incapable of words when you slam the pedal all the way to the floor the first time she rides in the car.

I dunno.

Based on all the complaint threads here, I would that when your car arrives, it’s just the beginning of the emotional roller coaster!

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
I dunno.

Based on all the complaint threads here, I would that when your car arrives, it’s just the beginning of the emotional roller coaster!
No, apparently the roller coaster only lasts for 5 seconds :rolleyes:

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
No, apparently the roller coaster only lasts for 5 seconds :rolleyes:
To quote the great Scottish Poet Rod Stewart "But you turned into a lover, and mother what a lover! You wore me out". It's a glorious 5 seconds!

MetrowestZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
California AWD
Country flag
I get jealous seeing those who have their MMEs posting photos. Well, I might as well join in while waiting for mine to be trucked to my dealer. ;)

From where it is coming to end up in Ayer? From Boston or from a line West of it?

mdolan92869

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e (Had '83 GT, '89 GT Ragtop, '13 GT)
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag

I saw Choo Choo Shenanigans play at Coachella a few years ago! ?

OP
OP
oadesign

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
From where it is coming to end up in Ayer? From Boston or from a line West of it?
South/West of it. Started in Birmingham, MO from KC. It eventually made its way to Kingsville, OH; then Girard, PA; then Buffalo, Corning, Waverly, and Mechanicsville—all in NY; then Gardner, and finally Ayer, both in MA. Ayer is the last stop and auto distribution center for Ford, Chrysler, and Mitsubishi.

MetrowestZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
California AWD
Country flag
South/West of it. Started in Birmingham, MO from KC. It eventually made its way to Kingsville, OH; then Girard, PA; then Buffalo, Corning, Waverly, and Mechanicsville—all in NY; then Gardner, and finally Ayer, both in MA. Ayer is the last stop and auto distribution center for Ford, Chrysler, and Mitsubishi.
I will stand on the side of Rt 2 and wave to the truck as it heads to Watertown when it is my turn.
Sponsored