Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Shut up and take my money; although would be great if the pieces were matte to match the dash.

pacman7474

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
WIsh they could make custom colors for things like this.

Looks great!

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E A middle console trim cover 0D9B1881-B87F-4361-9245-4DC82291F04D

I didnā€™t realize that you werenā€™t selling this already. Guess mine was an early access offer. Thanks AOSK for helping me complete my build.
@pacman7474 If you want to paint the trim covers, or put vinyl, you can have all the custom colors you want.

BlueDaBaDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME, Fiat barchetta
Country flag
would be nice if all the trim covers were available in the same pattern style as the GT factory design ;)

tannerk89

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E P4X
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Ordered one in matte, Iā€™m excited to see how it matches the dash. I would love to not have constant fingerprints on the center console anymore!

pacman7474

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E A middle console trim cover 0D9B1881-B87F-4361-9245-4DC82291F04D

I didnā€™t realize that you werenā€™t selling this already. Guess mine was an early access offer. Thanks AOSK for helping me complete my build.
@pacman7474 If you want to paint the trim covers, or put vinyl, you can have all the custom colors you want.
Oh no! This is bad. My wife is going to kill me.

Which option did you use? My wife has a silhouette machine so we could easily cut vinyl, but I don't know how to make the pattern. I saw the you used vinyl for your rims (with the help of Crayola).

BTW your car looks amazing

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Added to my cart along with the matching door button covers (Matte). Nice Fathers Day gift for me!

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
@Murse-In-Airy I just found your post on how you did it. I've never done something like this. What's your thoughts on difficulty. I just showed my wife your car and she didn't automatically say "no", so there is a chance.
The vinyl is not very difficult at all. The middle trim piece that AOSK is mentioning in this thread is pretty flat. You just have to make sure to tuck the vinyl over the lip so it adhereā€™s well. Otherwise it will pull back and look poor.

Painting, like I did for the button covers, is even easier, but more time consuming as you need so many layers of adhesion promoter and primers to get paint to stick to this type of plastic.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Just to shed some more light on @AOSK ā€™s great product lineā€¦
I pulled my center console trim piece and painted it today. I just wasnā€™t as happy with the vinyl on the trim piece as I was with the paint on the door button trim pieces.
So I took this piece out, painted it, and put it back in. One can have all the custom colors they wish with the right steps for painting this type of plastic.
Before placing the trim cover and after painting and installing.
Ford Mustang Mach-E A middle console trim cover 0AC7EDAC-488C-46DD-92AF-064872266C12

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Just to shed some more light on @AOSK ā€™s great product lineā€¦
I pulled my center console trim piece and painted it today. I just wasnā€™t as happy with the vinyl on the trim piece as I was with the paint on the door button trim pieces.
So I took this piece out, painted it, and put it back in. One can have all the custom colors they wish with the right steps for painting this type of plastic.
Before placing the trim cover and after painting and installing.
Ford Mustang Mach-E A middle console trim cover 0AC7EDAC-488C-46DD-92AF-064872266C12
Not my cup of tea but Iā€™m genuinely impressed with the end result. Choices would only be limited by the paint pallet and oneā€™s painting skills.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
@Murse-In-Airy I just found your post on how you did it. I've never done something like this. What's your thoughts on difficulty. I just showed my wife your car and she didn't automatically say "no", so there is a chance.
Were you talking about the AOSK trim piece in particular or the entirety of the color inside. The part on the dash that goes behind the screen was quite involved.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Not my cup of tea but Iā€™m genuinely impressed with the end result. Choices would only be limited by the paint pallet and oneā€™s painting skills.
Im thinking of trying to do a rapid red one for my wifeā€™s car. Just to bring some of the color inside.
Sponsored