Panzer948

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT PE, 2021 Ford Bronco, 2015 BMW M4, CJ5
Occupation
Geologist
Country flag
Here's another shot after washing away Mexican dust and train grime.

VBM.jpg
This is a unique color for sure. It seems to vary more than many others I have seen with changes of lighting, which I like; but I like this shade the best!

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
If Shelby isn't making the Mach E go Faster, or Stop Faster, I don't think it deserves the Shelby badge.
Totally agree. But fake noise pollution for an EV would make you so cool. Neighbors would be looking at you saying look how cool he is he has his own P.A. system ;) Makes his car go so much faster. 🤣

A fake noise P.A. system I think comes close to shoving a loud muffler in behind a crappy low hp ice engine. Bit juvenile in my view. We have a chance to reduce noise pollution also. But then making what is quite loud on the outside just to disturb other people sounds so cool. Great idea.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Totally agree. But fake noise pollution for an EV would make you so cool. Neighbors would be looking at you saying look how cool he is he has his own P.A. system ;) Makes his car go so much faster. 🤣

A fake noise P.A. system I think comes close to shoving a loud muffler in behind a crappy low hp ice engine. Bit juvenile in my view. We have a chance to reduce noise pollution also. But then making what is quite loud on the outside just to disturb other people sounds so cool. Great idea.
If it doesn’t make Jetson’s car sounds, I’m not interested. If it does, price is no object. :p

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
If it doesn’t make Jetson’s car sounds, I’m not interested. If it does, price is no object. :p
Would take Knight Rider sounds too

Jimmy2

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium 4EX; 23 MME GTPE Vapor Blue Met
Country flag
Agree.....the package is $5000? I want peace and quite driving our GTPE. Or maybe the sound of high revving motors.
Agree.....the package is $5000? I want peace and quite driving our GTPE. Or maybe the sound of high revving motors.
But it will sound faster ;-)
I met Gary Patterson, President of Shelby American last summer at Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach.
I told him there were many of us unhappy about the 5 sec limit and asked if Shelby was going to figure out how to unleash the beast. He said they were working on it. Looks like 24 may be the release year?

Shelby MME.jpg

KevinS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E (sold), 2023 Ioniq 6 SEL
Country flag
I wonder if Ford would ever consider an App Store that sells additional exterior and interior sound packages. Make sure they're reasonable for the image of the car. It could be the new ringtone craze!

Hmm... Marketing would probably want to make it a subscription service, so never mind.

OP
OP

manikin

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler, Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I wonder if Ford would ever consider an App Store that sells additional exterior and interior sound packages. Make sure they're reasonable for the image of the car. It could be the new ringtone craze!

Hmm... Marketing would probably want to make it a subscription service, so never mind.
New for your MachE - Ford Connected Services - Customize the propulsion sound! 3 Years $100.00 or 1 year for $40.00. 🤣

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
man this is so cringy

Auto Motive

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mustang mach e GT performance
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

More like rent.....landlords are worst than car dealers.
Sponsored