AndrewY

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT
Country flag
I like it. I just can't justify $170 for it at this time. Obviously a lot of work went into designing it, and I'm not saying it's not worth that, just that it doesn't fit my budget currently. Maybe in a few months.

I'd also consider a GT one, but honestly I like the look of the pony better than the letters, so I might go for this lighted pony replacing the GT logo.
Sponsored

bncwhite

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 GB MME GT
Occupation
Grooper Senior Tech
Country flag
I think I'd rather have it stay on with the tail lights rather than the brake lights.
Make it an LED that can be set to a generic color that somewhat matches the paint color so that color glows and then turns BRIGHT red when brakes are applied. Making it programmable would increase the cost but I'd think it would add more personal value for the effort.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Make it an LED that can be set to a generic color that somewhat matches the paint color so that color glows and then turns BRIGHT red when brakes are applied. Making it programmable would increase the cost but I'd think it would add more personal value for the effort.
Yes, if it glowed with the taillights (my car is red so it already would kinda match) and then got bright with the brake lights. That would be awesome!

EV_Vida

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E CR1
Country flag
We have a GT in our road map for the Mach E but it looks really plain. As for programming, the cost added would make it not desirable for the masses. We are hoping to announce a version designed by John Kennedy that will be always red when headlights are on and glow with intensity but at a higher price point.

RedDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E AWD Premium Ext Bat - Rapid Red
Country flag
We have a GT in our road map for the Mach E but it looks really plain. As for programming, the cost added would make it not desirable for the masses. We are hoping to announce a version designed by John Kennedy that will be always red when headlights are on and glow with intensity but at a higher price point.
I'd be interested in that version - would it be as simple to install?

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
Going on the honey do list. Already showed him the video

SpongeBad

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang MACH E, 2013 Ford Escape
Country flag
Any plans to introduce a version that uses a more robust anchor than the 3M adhesive? Where I live, it gets cold enough that those types of solutions almost always get brittle and break down. I'd love to see an option with an anchor on the inside of the car (so even better than the clips that hold the OEM pony - I assume this weighs more).

EV_Vida

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E CR1
Country flag
Any plans to introduce a version that uses a more robust anchor than the 3M adhesive? Where I live, it gets cold enough that those types of solutions almost always get brittle and break down. I'd love to see an option with an anchor on the inside of the car (so even better than the clips that hold the OEM pony - I assume this weighs more).
You can reuse one of the clip from the OG Pony; that one clip is more than enough to hold the Replacement pony. I caution using the second clip because that may pinch the wires.

Jp0524

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge ram
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Do you guys offer a military discount?

DadzBoyz

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mustang Mach-E GTPE (ordered), 20 Mazda CX-5
Occupation
Software Systems Integrator
Country flag
Love it.

Everyone has opinions…. Me included.
Would also love a light up GT emblem.
Would also love one that lights up with the tail lights and brightens with the tail lights for braking.

Keep up the good work!
@AOSK and @EV_Vida ,
This post and several others saying the same thing are getting A LOT of likes and traction….
There’s something there……
Sponsored