Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mclaren 540c, , Abarth 124 spider ,SLK AMG, Mach-e
Occupation
Managing Director
Country flag
A couple of questions if that’s ok.
Do you ship to the uk ? I assume the wiring will be the same for rear brake lights on a left or right hand drive car.

can you not get to the push fit connections on the original pony badge from the rear once you have removed the trim to get to your new cable on your pony badge ?
many thanks

EV_Vida

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E CR1
Country flag
A couple of questions if that’s ok.
Do you ship to the uk ? I assume the wiring will be the same for rear brake lights on a left or right hand drive car.

can you not get to the push fit connections on the original pony badge from the rear once you have removed the trim to get to your new cable on your pony badge ?
many thanks
We ship to UK; we recommend removing the panels for access. Doesn’t matter RHD/LHD, the rear connectors are universal.

JohnG789

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mclaren 540c, , Abarth 124 spider ,SLK AMG, Mach-e
Occupation
Managing Director
Country flag
Many thanks. I will let Christmas get out of the way and place an order in January.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
two things:
  • Any chance of an update that uses clips like the OEM, instead of double-sided tape?
  • Since you guys have “cracked the code” on harnesses, PLEASE make one for the front pony!

MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 "Mach-E Auto" GTPE, Cyber Orange
Country flag
two things:
  • Any chance of an update that uses clips like the OEM, instead of double-sided tape?
  • Since you guys have “cracked the code” on harnesses, PLEASE make one for the front pony!
When I installed my illumnated GT (coupe) logo, I could not use the clips since they did not line up with the MME holes. You need one clip hole to run the wire through. I had to use just double sided tape. The one hole was covered by the logo and the other by the black PPF on the rear.

If @AOSK can develop a illuminated MME GT logo, one hole will still have to be used for the wiring. However, if they make the wire small gauge (i.e. 22 gauge), then a full clip on one hole and a 3/4 size clip on the other hole should be able to be used. The last 1/4 would be for the wire. Of course, double sided tape would still be used, as with the OEM logo. I would like to see that solution.

Ford Mustang Mach-E A rear Pony Emblem that lights up when you brake. Plug & Play on Mach-E! 1669920802937

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
When I installed my illumnated GT (coupe) logo, I could not use the clips since they did not line up with the MME holes. You need one clip hole to run the wire through. I had to use just double sided tape. The one hole was covered by the logo and the other by the black PPF on the rear.

If @AOSK can develop a illuminated MME GT logo, one hole will still have to be used for the wiring. However, if they make the wire small gauge (i.e. 22 gauge), then a full clip on one hole and a 3/4 size clip on the other hole should be able to be used. The last 1/4 would be for the wire. Of course, double sided tape would still be used, as with the OEM logo. I would like to see that solution.

Ford Mustang Mach-E A rear Pony Emblem that lights up when you brake. Plug & Play on Mach-E! 1669920802937
That looks great!

what I’m trying to say is that, if possible, it would be great if this could be done without double-sided tape to make it more “OEM” and to allow reversion back to the original badging, if desired. Also, I have not seen the holes used by the OEM badge for mounting, but they were described in the video as being “horizontal” and “vertical”. Maybe there’s a bit of room off to one side to thread a wire through or, barring that, perhaps a mounting post could be made hollow or two-pronged To allow the wire to thread through it?

Blaned

First Name
Blane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, F150 Powerstroke; X3 28d, 911
Country flag
I received my rear pony emblem, but it is working with the lights, not the brakes. Also, it is white, not red. I have an email into them to see if we can get this corrected. Maybe I can get a V2 replacement when available…

Blaned

First Name
Blane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, F150 Powerstroke; X3 28d, 911
Country flag
I received my rear pony emblem, but it is working with the lights, not the brakes. Also, it is white, not red. I have an email into them to see if we can get this corrected. Maybe I can get a V2 replacement when available…
Chatted with support this morning. They feel it was packaged wrong. Sending another one to try on Tuesday.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag

1669920802937.png
@EV_Vida whats your thought?

EV_Vida

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E CR1
Country flag
two things:
The OEM rear pony uses a combination of clips and adhesive (primarily adhesive). When you remove the rear pony you will see that there is a TON of adhesive. The video we showed needs to be updated to highlight the fact that there are adhesive and you will need to use de-badging tools to remove the 3m tape.

Thank you for your insight and feedback nevertheless.
Sponsored