Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Red Mach E- C/T Pkg, '23 Escape PHEV/Prem Pkg
Occupation
Dentist(retired)
Country flag
Grab a magnetic tool, extend it into the opening where you are missing the clips and slowly navigate toward the trunk (gravity) and you will successfully recover the clip!
Thanks I'll try it if I can get my tool into the opening.
Sponsored

cl0udmaster

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E 4X (Infinite Blue), Lotus Elan
Country flag
Hi @EV_Vida any updates on v2 of the pony that is glows white until the brake is pressed?

EV_Vida

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E CR1
Country flag
Hi @EV_Vida any updates on v2 of the pony that is glows white until the brake is pressed?
My updates would be looking more like January. With the holidays and Covid in the east where some of the components are assembled, delays appears inevitable. Plus we need to QA/QC the sh*t out of it to make sure it functions as it needs to.

RedOctobrrr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach E Select AWD
Country flag
Is a white light in the rear that ISN'T for reversing legal? Technically, could you get pulled over for a white "reverse light" while driving on the highway?

(It's obviously not in reverse, but looking at it through the lens of a cop eager to write a ticket)

Sundevil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Is a white light in the rear that ISN'T for reversing legal? Technically, could you get pulled over for a white "reverse light" while driving on the highway?

(It's obviously not in reverse, but looking at it through the lens of a cop eager to write a ticket)
From what I remember when the V2 was posted briefly on the website it's only white when you approach the car. Once it's moving it's always red and the red intensifies when the brakes are pressed

abr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE RR, 2019 Fusion PHEV
Country flag
From what I remember when the V2 was posted briefly on the website it's only white when you approach the car. Once it's moving it's always red and the red intensifies when the brakes are pressed
That's the way it should be . . . can't be white while driving.
If you can do it that way, terrific!

Lb8403

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium EXT AWD
Country flag
@EV_Vida can you clarify/verify this?

MrMajor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
We don’t want to disappoint anyone but the approach light (white LED) is a feature that we hope to announce on the higher price point rear pony brake light.
I know you guys are working hard, I'm just curious if there's any update on V2? I was about to place an order for V1 but should I hold off? If V2 is expected anytime soon, I'd much rather pay the higher price for that version.

AliRafiee

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT - Grabber Blue
Occupation
Software Eng.
Country flag
Just installed mine today. Very good product. I just wish it was always on and got brighter when I step on the brake.
the shape and finish matches the front one on my GT perfectly. (I took the sticker off, was not very high quality)

Old_Norm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Select EAWD, 2023 Maverick Lariat LUX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Just installed mine today. Very good product. I just wish it was always on and got brighter when I step on the brake.
the shape and finish matches the front one on my GT perfectly. (I took the sticker off, was not very high quality)
Any issues or tips for getting the panels off?

AliRafiee

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT - Grabber Blue
Occupation
Software Eng.
Country flag
Any issues or tips for getting the panels off?
I heated it up with a heat gun for a couple of minutes. Then used an emblem remover line.
Carefully put a trim removal tool under it to get it away from the body on each side and it pealed right off. The tabs aren’t holding it very tight.
Mine is a GT. The emblem got bent when I was pealing it off.
I also heated the adhesive that’s under the emblem and that pealed off too.
Sponsored