First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD (ordered), 2018 Tesla M3
Country flag
Screen Shot 2022-04-30 at 9.55.41 PM.png

this is very deceptive of Ford, to show the x-plan pricing instead of the the MSRP! kinda reminds of Tesla showing the Potential Savings price instead of Purchase Price by default.
Where are you seeing this? Are you maybe logged into Ford with an X Plan PIN noted in your account? MSRP shows on my browser.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Screen Shot 2022-04-30 at 9.55.41 PM.png

this is very deceptive of Ford, to show the x-plan pricing instead of the the MSRP! kinda reminds of Tesla showing the Potential Savings price instead of Purchase Price by default.
User error...

Rocketman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Premium RWD ER
Country flag
Where are you seeing this? Are you maybe logged into Ford with an X Plan PIN noted in your account? MSRP shows on my browser.
this was on the actual ford page. when you click on electrified and click on "search inventory" under Mach E.

Rocketman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Premium RWD ER
Country flag

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I still see it actually. Its under Search Inventory option.
Open a browser in Incognito mode. You won't see X-Plan pricing because you're not logged in as an X-Plan customer...

Ford Mustang Mach-E A, Z, X plan discount pricing for Mach-E not x-plan.PNG

Rocketman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Premium RWD ER
Country flag
Open a browser in Incognito mode. You won't see X-Plan pricing because you're not logged in as an X-Plan customer...

Ford Mustang Mach-E A, Z, X plan discount pricing for Mach-E not x-plan.PNG
You were right. This is Interesting. I wonder where I logged in as an X-Plan customer.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E A, Z, X plan discount pricing for Mach-E x-plan prices.PNG
Now I'm logged in with an X-Plan code:

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

dbayub

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rapid Red Metallic Premium Standard Range AWD
Country flag
Has anyone had success getting Z plan pricing?
I finally found a Select with comfort & tech package in stock at a dealer in southern MI that would take Z Plan. Most of the others would accept it for an order but not stock, and most who had stock wanted 7 to 10k in ADM. The dealers in the Detroit area mostly would have taken Z Plan if they had any stock, but they do a lot of A/Z plan sales, for obvious reasons.

annanri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 2022 Premium Red
Country flag
I have got a friend at Ford generate an x-plan pin for me. What proof do I need to show to the dealer of the pin's legitimacy? Some sort of employment verification for my friend? something else?

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I have got a friend at Ford generate an x-plan pin for me. What proof do I need to show to the dealer of the pin's legitimacy? Some sort of employment verification for my friend? something else?
Nope. Nothing. They may ask your friend's name.

MonorailGold

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Fusion Hybrid. 2022 MME CR1 on order
Country flag
In the "I just found out" department - Ford Shareholder Services will no longer offer X-Plan PINs to shareholders (minimum of 100 shares held for at least six months), effective June 1, 2022.

"As a special thank-you to our shareholders, we have been pleased to offer qualifying shareholders the opportunity to participatein our “Friends & Neighbors” Special Vehicle Pricing Privilege (also known as our "X-Plan"). This program, which will end on June 1, 2022, was designed to put qualifying shareholders behind the wheel of a new Ford Motor Company vehicle at a pre-determined price."

My PIN expires mid July and I'm not taking delivery until Aug/Sept/Oct, so I contacted Shareholder Services about a new PIN. They said to re-apply before May 31. PINs are valid to Dec 31, 2022 instead of twelve months. Glad I found out this now instead of later this summer.

yngwenli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium RWD SR
Country flag
In the "I just found out" department - Ford Shareholder Services will no longer offer X-Plan PINs to shareholders (minimum of 100 shares held for at least six months), effective June 1, 2022.

"As a special thank-you to our shareholders, we have been pleased to offer qualifying shareholders the opportunity to participatein our “Friends & Neighbors” Special Vehicle Pricing Privilege (also known as our "X-Plan"). This program, which will end on June 1, 2022, was designed to put qualifying shareholders behind the wheel of a new Ford Motor Company vehicle at a pre-determined price."

My PIN expires mid July and I'm not taking delivery until Aug/Sept/Oct, so I contacted Shareholder Services about a new PIN. They said to re-apply before May 31. PINs are valid to Dec 31, 2022 instead of twelve months. Glad I found out this now instead of later this summer.

Maybe it was too much work to administer, but kinda lame considering that MCA is cheaper, a LOT of companies already are X-plan partners, etc...

Having a long term stake in Ford seems like something you'd 'want' your customers to be.

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
You were right. This is Interesting. I wonder where I logged in as an X-Plan customer.
Give me your login and Pin I'll check on my end to be sure!😉

Msnwcpa

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mme ordered, Lexus hybrid, Toyota hybrid
Occupation
IT
I

Got my X-Plan PIN on Apr 8th, says it's valid for a year. Hope my Mach E is delivered before it.

Does anyone know what the potential discount would be on a MME ER AWD Premium?
Sponsored