First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Hi everyone,

Some forum member had been reached out to us regarding the availability of our 18 pcs cup holder inserts.

This product was first available in early Oct, however, after a couple days, we stopped selling this product since we had found out that there are two pieces of mats not making a perfect fitment on the US MME. (if any one been purchase the first version, please let us know, we will process a refund for you or send you the new pieces we develop)

We spent some time on adjusting the fitment for that two mats, and we also noticed that some MME owners been having issue on wireless charging, so we add an optional replacement mat on the wireless charging tray, this optional mat should make some improvement on it.

And we had sent the new version to Amazon Warehouse, it will come with the option of Black, Red, and Fluorescent White, it is now available!

Link:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09F8HX3ZG?ref=myi_title_dp

for more MME products

www.amazon.com/aoskonology

BUYER AWARE: I was reached out by an owner, the owner thought he purchased the item from us, and told us the mats set he purchased is not fit. After we looked into this case, we found out that it is actually a product from a seller on amazon that has a brand name very similar with us, and use a very similar image design style with us. We don't know the intention of that seller, or it could be a coincidence, but Please know that "AOSK" IS OUR ONLY BRAND NAME, we don't have any other brands.

Ford Mustang Mach-E About the 18 pcs cup holder insert 781637206794_.pic_hd

Ford Mustang Mach-E About the 18 pcs cup holder insert 71zYHDc8lZL._AC_SL1200_

Ford Mustang Mach-E About the 18 pcs cup holder insert 791637207406_.pic_hd

Ford Mustang Mach-E About the 18 pcs cup holder insert 861637207430_.pic_hd

Last edited:

Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prior--Leaf,Bolt EV. Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Hi everyone,

Some forum member had been reached out to us regarding the availability of our 18 pcs cup holder inserts.

This product was first available in early Oct, however, after a couple days, we stopped selling this product since we had found out that there are two pieces of mats not making a perfect fitment on the US MME. (if any one been purchase the first version, please let us know, we will process a refund for you or send you the new pieces we develop)

We spent some time on adjusting the fitment for that two mats, and we also noticed that some MME owners been having issue on wireless charging, so we add an optional replacement mat on the wireless charging tray, this optional mat should make some improvement on it.

And we had sent the new version to Amazon Warehouse, it will come with the option of Black, Red, and Fluorescent White, it will be available at the end of Nov!

Link:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09F8HX3ZG?ref=myi_title_dp

for more MME products

www.amazon.com/aoskonology

Looking forward to it. Please post again when the item is available at Amazon. It is currently listed as "We don't know when it will be available." Thanks.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Looking forward to it. Please post again when the item is available at Amazon. It is currently listed as "We don't know when it will be available." Thanks.
I will definitely post a reply on this tread when it turns available. the item had arrived amazon warehouse, awaiting them to check them in

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Need them with blue accents to match Grabber Blue interior trim please!

Carsinmyblood

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'53 XK120, '58 MGA, '66 E-Type, MME Prem, EX, awd
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag

ricojm

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Mustang, 2021 Mach E
Country flag
@aosk—-when is the white gonna be in stock? Do you have any plan for other colors.. ie Silver, grabber blue?

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
The red ones appear to be available, I just ordered a set. I notice that the numbering is off. items 2 and 4 don't look like they are the same shape as the door areas, and 9 is 11. Hopefully the actual pieces do fit better than the drawing indicates.

phil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LS400
Country flag
I see red and black are available now. Just ordered red.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
The red ones appear to be available, I just ordered a set. I notice that the numbering is off. items 2 and 4 don't look like they are the same shape as the door areas, and 9 is 11. Hopefully the actual pieces do fit better than the drawing indicates.
Oh, and I wonder if there are any differences between the models, will these fit the GT?

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I don't like either the red or black. I'll pass until something better comes along.