Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, MME GTPE
Occupation
Systems Engineer IOT
Country flag
Just found this review, had to laugh, he turns tracking control off and does doughnuts on the summer tires. Good review, honest.

Acceler8 reviews Ford Mustang GT Performance that does 0-60 in 3.5 seconds and looks phenomenal in this Cyber Orange!

Sponsored

bristol16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 GTPE, '15 SS
Country flag
Just found this review, had to laugh, he turns tracking control off and does doughnuts on the summer tires. Good review, honest.

Acceler8 reviews Ford Mustang GT Performance that does 0-60 in 3.5 seconds and looks phenomenal in this Cyber Orange!

Was he on the summer tires for those donuts? Maybe I missed him saying that, but in the close-ups in his shop at the beginning of the video it shows snow tires on the vehicle. Unless he changed them part way through his drive and I missed that in the video, I would say it has winter tires on it. Still an interesting review and a very good one to watch. As with most, the majority of the stuff they find to complain about is a non-factor for me....least of all Canadas charging network.

tannerk89

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E P4X
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
That review was pretty bad. The guy doesn’t seem to know anything about cars, and really is just repeating things from other YouTube reviews. The doughnuts and drone footage scenes are a nice touch, but other than that it was really hard watching him not understand how to open the charging door or plug the car in at the charger, and the sub par filming/editing too.. the GTPE looks great in cyber orange though!

Mgtmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black 2022 Mach E GT (order submitted 12/28/21)
Country flag
I wish there were more vehicles on lots to see the color differences in person. I’d really love to see cyber orange in something besides online videos. I just put an order in for my Mach and went with black but hoping I can see a cyber orange in person before my order becomes a build. This will be my first EV so I’ll probably be just like him trying to figure out the charging stations like he did haha.

tannerk89

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E P4X
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
I wish there were more vehicles on lots to see the color differences in person. I’d really love to see cyber orange in something besides online videos. I just put an order in for my Mach and went with black but hoping I can see a cyber orange in person before my order becomes a build. This will be my first EV so I’ll probably be just like him trying to figure out the charging stations like he did haha.
The charging station does takes a bit to get used to, I wouldn’t fault him for that, just the fact they filmed it for a show that’s been online for 4 years reviewing cars and it made the final cut. It was my first EV too, at home charging is no problem at all, the DC fast charging is fairly straight forward but can be a bit intimidating when you’re new.

Sam2084

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 CR-V, E4X Ordered
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Pretty sure it comes on the Bronco so you may be able to see it in that.

Mgtmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black 2022 Mach E GT (order submitted 12/28/21)
Country flag
The charging station does takes a bit to get used to, I wouldn’t fault him for that, just the fact they filmed it for a show that’s been online for 4 years reviewing cars and it made the final cut. It was my first EV too, at home charging is no problem at all, the DC fast charging is fairly straight forward but can be a bit intimidating when you’re new.
yeah I have to look into home charging setups now. That will be 80% if my charging.

bristol16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 GTPE, '15 SS
Country flag
Pretty sure it comes on the Bronco so you may be able to see it in that.
Maverick as well.

My Cyber Orange Mach E is scheduled to arrive next week, finally. I can’t wait to see one in person. My dealer said they haven’t had an orange one come in yet.

OP
OP
Av8tor

Av8tor

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, MME GTPE
Occupation
Systems Engineer IOT
Country flag
@Mgtmike I felt the same way with color. i found a dealer and mentioned that I was interested. Every Mach-e they got that was not sold, they called. I would run over and test drive it (early red tester, black premium) I loved the black, took some pictures and checked black on the list. I told them I really wanted to see a GTPE before I made a decision. They said they had a black one on order, would call me when it arrived so I could see it, not drive it, but I could see the color, and interior. I was able to track down several other colors over a few months. Then, end of October they called, we have a GTPE you can drive! A star white GTPE, I fell in love with the color by seeing it. I’ve owned several black cars, this will be my first White one. They added a modest markup, and I passed since I was in no hurry. Hindsight I should have offered 2000 over MSRP and I bet they would have taken it. To See the color definitely can change your mind. I ordered one the next day for MSRP.

cvk71

First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E GT, 2015 Lincoln MKZ, 1962 Ranchero,
Occupation
Operations Manager
Country flag
I thought this was a Michael Bay film at first. I've had my Cyber Orange regular GT for several months now and the color gets a lot of attention, so don't get it if you don't like attention

MellowJohnny

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Solution Architect
Country flag
I've been lucky enough to see a GT in Cyber Orange driving around town all summer (was a Ford employee with a "MFG" plate - Ford's Canadian head office is in the town I live in) and I can assure you it looks awesome. I tried to convince my wife Cyber Orange was the way to go, but we settled on Star White.

DLatimer69

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander, Mazda CX-5
Country flag
Mine finally came in on Wednesday. It is a beautiful Bumblebee! And, so much fun to drive! Happy New Year to all and may all your Mustangs come quickly and in perfect shape!

tempImageurnLE5.png

tempImagewCT9Wx.png

DarrenT

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT Performance
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I've got the GTPE in cyber orange, and I absolutely love it. The car is too awesome not to stand out. If you want your car to be the one that everyone looks at (but isn't obnoxious to look at), that's the color you want. I think grabber blue looks pretty sweet too, but cyber orange just has so much more pop to it.

Auto Motive

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mustang mach e GT performance
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Your right. My wife likes black but choose carbonized gray. Great looks in Sun and black at night or cloudy days. She got her black and very sparkled deep gray. I just ordered a tesla in gray with black wheels. Tesla had every color at their showroom in Wexford Pa. Silver is actually gray. I got the 330 mile range AWD. Picking up next week. $53k and $7500 off this.
Sponsored