Sam Sme

First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD Iconic Silver
Country flag
Mine is 39 days late, well if I go based off Fords tracker. If I am going based off the dealers info it is 1 week late, it was supposed to of been delivered last week. I spoke with the dealer and they are in contact with the rail company. Last update was that my car is on hold somewhere and they are waiting for a call back from the rail company. I asked the dealer if they can pressure the rail company to give him some information and dealers reply was "a lot of cars are going through the same thing" which is bull. I can't believe the rail company can't provide some type of date to the dealer. Reading the forums, I see people getting their cars left and right, if they are late they have not been as late as mine, well maybe a small hand full have. I am going on 8.5 months from my order date. BTW I don't think the dealer wouldn't have done anything if I wouldn't have called them.

RedAero42

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E ER AWD, Star White
Country flag
My 2/21 order was originally supposed to be delivered in September. Chip shortage moved it to TBD, and then over the last 1.5 months its been ETA = 11/28. No one can tell me where it is (trackers, Dealer, Ford), although the last recoverable data point I have is from KC Southern trains at Laredo, TX one month ago. I am also grumpy.

Sam Sme

First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My 2/21 order was originally supposed to be delivered in September. Chip shortage moved it to TBD, and then over the last 1.5 months its been ETA = 11/28. No one can tell me where it is (trackers, Dealer, Ford), although the last recoverable data point I have is from KC Southern trains at Laredo, TX one month ago. I am also grumpy.
I think there is a small group of us in a similar situation and is one of the worse places to be in. In palsapp my VIN# had "null" for the longest time until Monday when I saw it changed to the dealers name under destination, so I think it's getting closer to be deliver ? but still dealer doesn't know where it's at.

PA Bob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium RWD SB
Country flag
I am very disappointed in the Ford Customer Service re the delivery date. I totally get that there are chip shortages and supply chain issues. But I went with Ford over Tesla largely because of customer service. Tesla has none and Ford had been at this game for a long time. There is no reason that Ford can't have a link that shows their real time display of where each order is in the process. When I go to vehicle tracker, it has never changed from "order placed." The salesman says it's built and sitting somewhere in Mexico awaiting chips. I am not sure why I don't have direct access to that info. My car was originally due the first week of Oct. Now....???
A few days after I posted this, I got an email from Ford saying it will be built the week of 11/29. Sure would like to get it for xmas!!

FordNextGen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E
Country flag
Mine is 39 days late, well if I go based off Fords tracker. If I am going based off the dealers info it is 1 week late, it was supposed to of been delivered last week. I spoke with the dealer and they are in contact with the rail company. Last update was that my car is on hold somewhere and they are waiting for a call back from the rail company. I asked the dealer if they can pressure the rail company to give him some information and dealers reply was "a lot of cars are going through the same thing" which is bull. I can't believe the rail company can't provide some type of date to the dealer. Reading the forums, I see people getting their cars left and right, if they are late they have not been as late as mine, well maybe a small hand full have. I am going on 8.5 months from my order date. BTW I don't think the dealer wouldn't have done anything if I wouldn't have called them.
i'm in same boat. Ordered a week after you on 3/24 with a build date in late Sept and a notification of shipping on Oct 10. I'm now 5-6 weeks past posted delivery (Oct 23-29)with no update from dealer or ford. my dealer did say they're running more like 6 weeks post-notification of shipment regardless of what ford's expected delivery date is, but I'm 7 weeks past that... what really makes me nervous is that palsapp when from destination dealer to destination null! what does that mean??

Jack Roberts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GT
Country flag
I'm in the same situation. Car ordered on 3/3/21. Car delivery on Ford's site was 10/26-11/1. Twenty two days later and no car and zero info since. Ford Marketing was sympathetic, but had no tools to track the car, can't offer incentives, and unable to escalate further. Ford dealer is literally like dealing with the airlines - don't know, don't care, call Ford. Ford says car's built, so talk to the dealer. As a Ford shareholder I want the company to do well and at least acknowledge they have a fundamental tracking and delivery problem (and that dealers need to be held accountable if they're the last mile), but no one's listening! Seems like everyone's focusing on the chip shortage and no one's talking about the mess that's Ford delivery (outside this forum). So frustrating.
My Mach e Gt PE arrived at the railhead in Atlanta 2 weeks ago. Has a delivery hold. Dealership says it’s for a safety recall impacting multiple cars and can get no information when it will be released. ETA on the ford tracking site is being increased 3 days at a time. Today is the latest ETA.

Sam Sme

First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
i'm in same boat. Ordered a week after you on 3/24 with a build date in late Sept and a notification of shipping on Oct 10. I'm now 5-6 weeks past posted delivery (Oct 23-29)with no update from dealer or ford. my dealer did say they're running more like 6 weeks post-notification of shipment regardless of what ford's expected delivery date is, but I'm 7 weeks past that... what really makes me nervous is that palsapp when from destination dealer to destination null! what does that mean??
I would be worried too. Mine changed from null to the dealers name and then 3 days later it said dispatched and received my MME over the weekend. Maybe you should contact your dealer and speak with the sales manager and have them call the rail company.

kenmj87

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT AWD Rapid Red, formerly BMW AWD M3 Wagon
Occupation
Environmental Attorney/Consultant
Country flag
Sorry to say it again, but completely inaccurate. My estimated delivery window ends on 11/02. As of today, that was twenty days ago and I still have no car, and no idea of when I'll get a car.
I have had four, count them FOUR, scheduled delivery dates and Ford has failed to meet every single one. It has been showing as shipped since 1 October and latest delivery date estimate was 11/21 - 11/27. As of 11/27, still no car and no indication as to where it is or when it's going to get here. Am I wrong to be alarmed?

On the plus side, I can see the window sticker.

Suggestions as to next steps appreciated.

Atreides

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E ordered '18 Continental, '17 911 TurboS
Country flag
I'm in the same boat. A week outside of the ETA on ford's site. My dealer is trying to help, but can't get any information from their reps at ford.

For reference,

Ordered 5/20/21
Built 08/30/21
Shipped from MX 10/26/21 - Last update on ford VVR
???
Offloaded from ship in JAX on 11/06/21
???

Wondering who to escalate to to go to the port, find the car and put it on a truck to Clearwater FL.

Called the 800 number and spoke to a nice lady, but she only had the information from ford.com.

Best
-Paul

OP
OP
oadesign

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
I'm in the same boat. A week outside of the ETA on ford's site. My dealer is trying to help, but can't get any information from their reps at ford.

For reference,

Ordered 5/20/21
Built 08/30/21
Shipped from MX 10/26/21 - Last update on ford VVR
???
Offloaded from ship in JAX on 11/06/21
???

Wondering who to escalate to to go to the port, find the car and put it on a truck to Clearwater FL.

Called the 800 number and spoke to a nice lady, but she only had the information from ford.com.

Best
-Paul
I'm 2 days past my 11/21-11/27 ETA for delivery and appear to have more visibility of my car than my salesman does.

His reply was a surprised, "Oh!," when I told him that the Norfolk Southern flabed rail was categorized as "RMP Y, Ayer, MA at 1:58am" early this morning, after having arrived late Saturday night at 11:00pm. Now it's not looking likely that I'll get it tomorrow, and I'll again need to wonder if the Ford Options incentives are going to be extended into December! :rolleyes:

kenmj87

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT AWD Rapid Red, formerly BMW AWD M3 Wagon
Occupation
Environmental Attorney/Consultant
Country flag
I'm in exactly your boat: My order date was 28 April, originally scheduled for delivery on 17 July. Since then, nothing but silence from Ford and continual moving of the proverbial goal posts on delivery date. I have no effing idea where my car is, nor does my dealer, and apparently, nor does Ford. Or, if they know, they're simply not saying.

PA Bob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium RWD SB
Country flag
I ordered it on 7/3/21. The original delivery date at that time was early Oct. Just got on Ford.com and it was built last week. Says estimated delivery in 1/16/22. I feel like flying to Mexico and driving it myself. I guess I won't get that tax credit this year. I tried palsapp and it just says "null" for destination just like so many others.

OP
OP
oadesign

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
I'm in exactly your boat: My order date was 28 April, originally scheduled for delivery on 17 July. Since then, nothing but silence from Ford and continual moving of the proverbial goal posts on delivery date. I have no effing idea where my car is, nor does my dealer, and apparently, nor does Ford. Or, if they know, they're simply not saying.
What's your VIN? I can check with United Road, if you'd like.

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I have been given five estimated delivery date range since July, the first one was in late August, then late October, followed by early/mid November, then 11/19-11/25, and finally this afternoon the range shifted to 12/7-12/13. The last one is also the first one Ford will actually be able to meet, and I hope I haven't just jinxed myself by saying this...
Sponsored