Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E P4X
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Well my car has finally started getting the attention it so desperately needed - final damaged connector due to arrive tomorrow so I’m hopeful I will get my car back this week.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Added Some HP During HVBJB Repair 279F5BBF-4C73-4F31-831E-C1BE6D859F4F
Ford Mustang Mach-E Added Some HP During HVBJB Repair D53E09DF-B0FE-4883-B08E-13FD78B2B75F

While it was torn apart we added some new horsepower!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Added Some HP During HVBJB Repair 27D4EC39-2CCC-4354-A88C-598EB12CF3C1

… sorry to get your hopes up 🤣

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
😂

As I'm looking at these pictures I'm thinking....man....isn't it nice knowing a major repair like this only involves taking apart some hoses, connectors, bolts, and a few components vs something major on an ICE...

I used to lose sleep over whether or not the dealership mechanics would:

clean, measure and possibly deck the block, use the right quality head gasket, replace head bolts, torque down in the right order, gap the spark plugs correctly, get the fuel injectors seated without crimping a seal, etc etc etc.

The simplicity is so much less stressful with respect to expecting things to be 100% again.

devmach-e

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium RWD ER, 2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Occupation
Unix Sysadmin
Country flag
Soooooo cute! Congrats on the extra 1HP/new family member.

OP
OP
tannerk89

tannerk89

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E P4X
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
😂

As I'm looking at these pictures I'm thinking....man....isn't it nice knowing a major repair like this only involves taking apart some hoses, connectors, bolts, and a few components vs something major on an ICE...

I used to lose sleep over whether or not the dealership mechanics would:

clean, measure and possibly deck the block, use the right quality head gasket, replace head bolts, torque down in the right order, gap the spark plugs correctly, get the fuel injectors seated without crimping a seal, etc etc etc.

The simplicity is so much less stressful with respect to expecting things to be 100% again.
That’s exactly the way I see these types of repairs too. Bolts, coolant lines, electrical connectors and some software. But it’s still running on magic and unicorns to most people that have to work on them, until they get a few completed anyway.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I love the adora-bibble new horsepower! 😍🐩

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Well my car has finally started getting the attention it so desperately needed - final damaged connector due to arrive tomorrow so I’m hopeful I will get my car back this week.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Added Some HP During HVBJB Repair 27D4EC39-2CCC-4354-A88C-598EB12CF3C1

While it was torn apart we added some new horsepower!

… sorry to get your hopes up 🤣
I see you got Michael as a Service Advisor - he is the only one there I've ever had luck with. Fingers crossed they get your Mach-E fixed up soon!