Benjamin Kegele

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 21, VW Atlas, Harley Davidson Heritage Softail
Country flag

In this video I show you the error code you get when the wiper fluid is low and how to top it off.

The video description shows you a link to the product ford recommends and also a link to the product I actually used.
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
If people need a video to add wiper fluid, they should not be allowed to own a car..

OP
OP
Benjamin Kegele

Benjamin Kegele

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
If people need a video to add wiper fluid, they should not be allowed to own a car..
It is really an easy task. Still so often I borrowed a car with empty fluid and so often I know people waiting for the next service to get it done from the dealer.

I rather have it as one of my videos so non technical people get a bit more familiar with their beauty.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Doesnā€™t YouTube pay people for the number of views their videos get? ? I think Iā€™ll make a video showing how to properly press the on/off button on a Mustang Mach E, and post it here so people click on it. I wonder how much money I could make? ???
Iā€™m sorry if Iā€™m coming across a bit harsh, but Regis is truly the simplest car maintenance process there is. Iā€™d give you a break even if you were to discuss proper tire inflation procedures, including the use of a dial tire pressure gauge, not the one on the gas station air pump. ?

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 4X, ā€˜14 SS Sedan tuned, ā€˜17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
Since adding washer fluid is about the easiest routine maintenance to perform, how about you take this one a step further and do one that so many novices seem to have a much bigger problem with:

Wiper blade replacement.

Now thereā€™s a cash cow MME YouTube video for you.

OP
OP
Benjamin Kegele

Benjamin Kegele

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Doesnā€™t YouTube pay people for the number of views their videos get? ? I think Iā€™ll make a video showing how to properly press the on/off button on a Mustang Mach E, and post it here so people click on it. I wonder how much money I could make? ???
Iā€™m sorry if Iā€™m coming across a bit harsh, but Regis is truly the simplest car maintenance process there is. Iā€™d give you a break even if you were to discuss proper tire inflation procedures, including the use of a dial tire pressure gauge, not the one on the gas station air pump. ?
I wish I would get paid, for this I need at least double as many view hours (you read correct hours, not 1 minute video) and double as many subscribers.

In case you do not believe me, here a screenshot, which shows you how much I need just to be considered to get paid (which does not mean I would ever get paid)

Ford Mustang Mach-E Adding wind shield wiper fluid - video 1632922369306

Nobody forced you to watch it right? :)

OP
OP
Benjamin Kegele

Benjamin Kegele

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Since adding washer fluid is about the easiest routine maintenance to perform, how about you take this one a step further and do one that so many novices seem to have a much bigger problem with:

Wiper blade replacement.

Now thereā€™s a cash cow MME YouTube video for you.

Thanks for the tip, it is already on my agenda and I will post one soon. I wish they would pay me, but I would need to make 30 minutes Vlogs which 10 k people watch to make maybe 100 bucks. To avoid the long videos I keep them short, I try to share knowledge, I never had the intention to make money. If it happens of course I would not say no. I work several month now on this project spent plenty of hours, they would have to pay me a lot, so I could actually say it paid off...

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
It is really an easy task. Still so often I borrowed a car with empty fluid and so often I know people waiting for the next service to get it done from the dealer.

I rather have it as one of my videos so non technical people get a bit more familiar with their beauty.
Yes, it's a basic task. Should everybody know how to do this - yes. Does everybody - no. Even these simple tasks explained clearly and easily make this more approachable to a wider audience.

Thanks for doing these videos. Keep the good work going!

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E AWD ER; 2022 Lightning On Order
Country flag
I really like your videos and I hope the youtube thing can start working for you. I don't understand how you don't have more views, you're the only channel I am aware of that goes into detail like you do in showing how some of the harder things are done - like jacking up your car, installing a dash cam, etc. Appreciate it.

If you're ever taking suggestions on what content to add to your channel, and since I am typing this message out anyway.... I'll shamelessly plug some stuff here I would love to see done on video. I'd personally be afraid to do these things myself without a detailed explanation, hence why I'd love to see them done on video lol.
  • Completely removing the frunk storage for better access to the 12v battery & fuses
  • Changing the 12v battery
  • Changing or checking fuses under the hood and inside the car
  • Locations for tow hooks/pulls for flat bed towing and/or proper towing explanation
  • Installation of a aftermarket subwoofer adding into the factory system.
Just my shameless plugs, feel free to ignore haha. Thanks again for all the videos.

RedStallion

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, et al
Country flag
Since adding washer fluid is about the easiest routine maintenance to perform,
It may look simple, but then you need to think about all the disclaimers you need to put to avoid being sued. Like, don't drink the washer fluid, if you get it on your hands, wash them, don't rub your eyes, don't do it while driving, don't do it while intoxicated, don't substitute washer fluid with gasoline, etc. etc.

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Sienna, '22 Mach-E Premium ER AWD (PWRPONY)
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
It may look simple, but then you need to think about all the disclaimers you need to put to avoid being sued. Like, don't drink the washer fluid, if you get it on your hands, wash them, don't rub your eyes, don't do it while driving, don't do it while intoxicated, don't substitute washer fluid with gasoline, etc. etc.
Don't substitute washer fluid for regular water, then forget about it and then winter comes and it freezes and costs you a lot of money.

OP
OP
Benjamin Kegele

Benjamin Kegele

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I really like your videos and I hope the youtube thing can start working for you. I don't understand how you don't have more views, you're the only channel I am aware of that goes into detail like you do in showing how some of the harder things are done - like jacking up your car, installing a dash cam, etc. Appreciate it.

If you're ever taking suggestions on what content to add to your channel, and since I am typing this message out anyway.... I'll shamelessly plug some stuff here I would love to see done on video. I'd personally be afraid to do these things myself without a detailed explanation, hence why I'd love to see them done on video lol.
  • Completely removing the frunk storage for better access to the 12v battery & fuses
  • Changing the 12v battery
  • Changing or checking fuses under the hood and inside the car
  • Locations for tow hooks/pulls for flat bed towing and/or proper towing explanation
  • Installation of a aftermarket subwoofer adding into the factory system.
Just my shameless plugs, feel free to ignore haha. Thanks again for all the videos.
Wow some good stuff thank you!

I will need to do some research, but hope to be able to use it.

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
  • [*]Completely removing the frunk storage for better access to the 12v battery & fuses
    [*]Changing the 12v battery
    [*]Changing or checking fuses under the hood and inside the car
    [*]Locations for tow hooks/pulls for flat bed towing and/or proper towing explanation
    [*]Installation of a aftermarket subwoofer adding into the factory system.
Good stuff! These are all things I would like to know more about.

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
Good stuff! These are all things I would like to know more about.
Oh one thing I would add is how to open the frunk when the 12v battery is dead. I saw a video where you can open what I thought was a tow hook "door" on the front bumper. Inside there are two cables, a positive and a negative. You hook up a jump start battery or jumper cables from another car and the frunk will open. Once open you have to take out a shit load of plastic to get access to the LVB, which you can then put a charger/jumper on for a while until there is enough just to open the door and get in and start the car. Seems kinda crazy, doing all that... I was hoping you could just jump/charge the LVB via those cables in the tow hook door.
Sponsored