First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e GTPE
Country flag
Hey guys,

I have been seeing a few topics and after picking mine up yesterday, I wanted to let you know what I went through or have seen to be true.
I was able to get the pricing that was agreed on at the time I ordered (Nov 2 '21). My interest rate was absolutely awful, so I will be refinancing today with a credit union. I did not get any incentives at all. My Frunk button DOES work on the app. The phone as a key is 50% at best so far. This thing is so fast! It makes a hum sound while charging and even when idle. I was actually surprised how loud it was compared to Teslas I've been around. I realized I have a lot to learn to optimize this thing, but I'm very excited for it.

I'll be on and off through out the day, so let me know if you have any questions!
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Did you do Ford Options? There should have been some incentive.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag

machme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 GT
Country flag
I have only gone a few weeks with using PaaK but it works 100% of the time. So far......

dmastro

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD (ordered), 2018 Tesla M3
Country flag
The phone as a key is 50% at best so far.

I'll be on and off through out the day, so let me know if you have any questions!
I'm theorizing here, but do you have an iPhone? I'm an iPhone user and have lots of issues with PAAK with my Tesla. I suspect it has to do with iPhone's proximity sensor shutting it down when it's in a pocket. I almost always need to take mine out before my Tesla recognizes it.

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Nothing was mentioned at all
That's been going on quite a bit now. Not the fault of the customer. The dealers just say there is no incentives 'period'. Two friends that picked up the Mach-E in the last 2 month from different dealers all ran into the same issue. Even when the mentioned that there should be some. There is no way for us to prove or lookup the official Ford Options so its either that or walk away. The dealers probably want us to walk away so they can easily tack on ADM of $5-10k.

Bello1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e Premium AWD ER (ordered)
Country flag
Hey guys,

I have been seeing a few topics and after picking mine up yesterday, I wanted to let you know what I went through or have seen to be true.
I was able to get the pricing that was agreed on at the time I ordered (Nov 2 '21). My interest rate was absolutely awful, so I will be refinancing today with a credit union. I did not get any incentives at all. My Frunk button DOES work on the app. The phone as a key is 50% at best so far. This thing is so fast! It makes a hum sound while charging and even when idle. I was actually surprised how loud it was compared to Teslas I've been around. I realized I have a lot to learn to optimize this thing, but I'm very excited for it.

Congratulations! Nice to have another MME in Atlanta. I asked for Ford Options. Not sure what they would have done if I didn't. It came with the rate and incentive in place when i ordered on Sep.

I've had mine for a week and love it. Paak is sometimes slow to recognize me if the car is asleep but I've had no other problems.

I found that Blue Cruise works well even in the 285/400 construction zone. It is a little scary but impressive.

I hope you like yours as much as I like mine.

AKgrampy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Ford F-150, Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I actually think many dealers are still ignorant of Ford Options plan. Not excusing them but sometimes we do have to give a nudge. I trained my dealership up in advance. I was the first to use Ford Options. Not an issue after they researched it a bit and I was in and out in 30 minutes.

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I actually think many dealers are still ignorant of Ford Options plan. Not excusing them but sometimes we do have to give a nudge. I trained my dealership up in advance. I was the first to use Ford Options. Not an issue after they researched it a bit and I was in and out in 30 minutes.
A year ago I would agree with you. But at this point, there should be no excuse for ANY dealers to not be aware of Ford Options or be kept up to date on the current incentives.

AKgrampy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Ford F-150, Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
A year ago I would agree with you. But at this point, there should be no excuse for ANY dealers to not be aware of Ford Options or be kept up to date on the current incentives.
Except in my case no one used Options so no reason for the dealership to be aware. They probably saw something on it but why dig in when no one used it. Was only available for Mach e and only a couple here in Fairbanks.

TonyaE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Ford Flex. 2022 MME premium RWD ER o 1/26/22
Occupation
RN
Country flag

Socalsp3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5, Mach E
Country flag
at least you got the ordered price. i have to wait for a refund. i got 2500 incentive though for ford options . didn't expect to get that much so im not too upset
Sponsored