eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
I have 2 MME. I had a 2031 first edition and a 2021 PREMIUM AWD. Both have 70,000 miles. Ford just bought back my FE due to several BRICK situations. I now have a 2023 Mme gt. We still have the 2021 MME PREMIUM AWD. Now at 75,000 miles. Zero problems. Actually gets slightly better range than my GT. Its range is 290 on an extented battery. Love my MMEs. have driven from Cali to Seattle and to Houston. Range is never a problem.

ford buying my car back was HORRENDOUS.
Sponsored

BigMach-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE Shadow Black 2021
Occupation
IT
Country flag
My first MME was a black Select AWD. I loved Horsey, despite having a it down for a month for HVJB at 8k miles. After that, it was rock solid until I traded in, at 24k miles. My MME GTPE is better in almost every way, had to get the HVJB replaced at less than 6k miles, but it looks like other than a damaged tire that had to be replaced, I hope Iā€™ll have a whole bunch of problem free miles in my future. Itā€™s a great car.

back_at_it_19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Job 1 GB FE and '22 Red Prem4x
Country flag
Great write up. Thanks for sharing.

This one caught my attention.."

• TWO YEARS LATER, my car still reverts to Guest Profile every time I remote start.
"
EVERYTIME?!?!
Every time for me too! And the other items exactly the same. Also a FE grabber blue 12/2020 build date, 42k miles.

Teslaeata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red one
Country flag
Congratulations on your two-year anniversary, @Mirak! Coincidently today is Ode to Joy's one-year date. (Well technically she arrived at 12:30am on 3/9/2022, but the DMV paperwork says the 8th...šŸ¤£) Glad you would buy yours again. I would buy Joy again too. And I agree with all of the pros and cons you list (though I'll have to take your word for Kansas DCFC infrastructure situation since I've not been there - yet). Enjoy your car!
Coming up to 2 years in a couple of weeks when the ā€˜Stangā€™ll have 60,000 miles on the clock!!

Was due to collect at 11am on the day Ford placed a stop on sale, release, demonstration etc of Mach-Es due to their IT departmentā€™s ID-10-T error of missing a degree of longitude from the E Call system - ah, what memories of pissedoffnessšŸ˜¬

Ford weā€™re great, though, because I use car as my works van and darenā€™t load tools in a new loan car, they simply paid for the van I rented during the 2-week delay.

However, Iā€™m over that now and the live affair endures.

Itā€™s a RWD ER because I need max possible range and itā€™s that rich red colour because Iā€™m just old!

No complaints, a few minor Quirks.

Charging network for CCS must be better here in UK because after some early charge station learning I never queue for a charge, have never struggled to find charge stations which by definition, because of my mileage I use public charge stations very often, must mean the infrastructure is fine and is growing adequately despite what the uninformed propagandist anti-EV press & others would have is all believe.

Oh, and the car is just drop-dead gorgeous! Best looking EV, or any car in fact, on road IMO.
Sponsored